Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Carlos Sainz is just across the road...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
icon10.gif  Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Wed, 10 November 2004 08:36 Go to next message
Carlos Sainz is in hospital just 5min across the road from me after rolling his car yesterday during practice for rally australia! I wonder if I should go pay him a visit and have a bit of chat about how cool GT4's are..im sure hed love that Very Happy

Maybe i can sit out the front and get him to sign my car when he leaves hehehe Laughing Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Wed, 10 November 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahahah, bring him in a quater pannel off your car to sign, i'm sure he'd get a laugh out of it (if he's concious Laughing)
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Wed, 10 November 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DO IT!

I am so jealous... lol take the 1/4 panel in! Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Wed, 10 November 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to see a bloke walk through a hospital carrying a qtr panel... it'd be pretty wierd, you'd get some strange looks. Laughing
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Wed, 10 November 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wear overalls, boots and look like a tradesman. No one will question you.
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would do that!

also take in some sorta plate/card for him to sign so u can stick one in the interior! like on the passenger side of your dash .. if only u could bring your dash in
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GET QTR PANEL SIGNED OR BAN!!!
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think hes there anymore.. just went in for observation Confused if i didnt have an exam tomorrow i would be stalking him with a qtr panel and a big texta Smile maybe i could fit my spoiler in a body bag and sneak it in.. no one would notice hehe
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN!

Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man get the dash signed, was in a mate legacy/rs on tuesday night and hes had it signed by peter solberg, looks great Very Happy

oh yeah, what the others said, SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! Razz
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danish wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 22:24

i concur
and if someone walks past you just say "hey bud" or "g'day"
its amazing the places i get to during work without being questioned
i could do some serious damage real quick Very Happy
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 16:46

man get the dash signed, was in a mate legacy/rs on tuesday night and hes had it signed by peter solberg

Unrelated to the thread, but I was *this close* to being related to Petter Solberg Shocked Apparently he was dating my cousin for a while, they had built a house together & were preparing to get married. Dunno what happened after that...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 20:07

finney wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 16:46

man get the dash signed, was in a mate legacy/rs on tuesday night and hes had it signed by peter solberg

Unrelated to the thread, but I was *this close* to being related to Petter Solberg Shocked Apparently he was dating my cousin for a while, they had built a house together & were preparing to get married. Dunno what happened after that...

one of those my mothers, brothers, sons wife is a cousin of someone who is a 3rd cousin someone famous moment?
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 20:56

one of those my mothers, brothers, sons wife is a cousin of someone who is a 3rd cousin someone famous moment?

My dad's sisters grandaughter (my 2nd cousin) so yeah pretty close Rolling Eyes All my cousins are around 40+ so i'm closer to my 2nd cousins in age & they were the ones I used to hang out with. EDIT: Off topic, sorry...

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 10:10]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sod the 1/4. Drive the whole car into the lobby. THAT should get some attention.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Thu, 11 November 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 13:45

Quote:

SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN! SIGNED OR BAN!

Very Happy

Ur, ya, ditto

Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 19:52

Danish wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 22:24

i concur
and if someone walks past you just say "hey bud" or "g'day"
its amazing the places i get to during work without being questioned
i could do some serious damage real quick Very Happy

And yep i'm in the same boots. Being a steward (aka dish pig) as soon as the blue uniform goes i go invisible, so long as i'm not needed and if i am then it's on for young and old with a cry of "STEWARD"
And then the questions start "Why are you at the bar for?", "whats in that drink?", "why does your drink smell of burbon?", "here, clean this", "Where's my drink?"
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Carlos Sainz is just across the road... Fri, 12 November 2004 10:34 Go to previous message
JAPAN 4
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ULP or LRP in 4kc??
Next Topic:Aus. delivered GTV vs Jap-import GTV
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 1 16:46:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061299800872803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.