Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » how many ra28's left in perth

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
how many ra28's left in perth Wed, 10 November 2004 12:35 Go to next message
i see some nice ta's and ra23's but iv hardly come across any ra28's...are there much around anymore??
  Send a private message to this user  
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: how many ra28's left in perth Tue, 16 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres mine that can be seen around the belmont area Very Happy Should also be making an apearance at the Toyota Celica Cruise on the 21st of November too... Ive only seen 2 other RA28's in Perth. A mustard coloured one with black GT stripes, and a red one with an aloy drop tank. Oh and Clint did have a white one but thats now over in the Eastern States...

http://img22.exs.cx/img22/6710/DSCN1031.jpg
My baby - now with a new black vinyl interior that ive just finished (minus boot carpet and back seat cover)

Spectre

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2004 05:25]

Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: how many ra28's left in perth Tue, 16 November 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i got one its a silver sorta colour i got 2 of them both silver im doing both of them up i got one for 1400 and the second was 300 unlicenced 3 weeks ago and lauren also has a purple one theres some pics of them all somewhere ill find em and put em up l8r
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: how many ra28's left in perth Tue, 16 November 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a nice ra28 there spectre
wondering if you guys would be looking to sell them at all??
or know of anyone that is??
thanks heaps
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: how many ra28's left in perth Tue, 16 November 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got mine only a few months ago, my first car and i wont be letting go of her for a looong time... I got really lucky, as i found her in the Quokka, the guy wanted $3,500, but i got him down to $2,200!!! as he wanted to sell it quickly to get a moterbike. Minimal rust in the usual spots (bit ion the sills, lip of the bonnet, 2 spots on the lower doors) but other than that a great find Very Happy Just keep looking...
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: how many ra28's left in perth Tue, 16 November 2004 23:35 Go to previous message
This is not a discussion section of the forum. This section is for organising events.

This thread will now be locked.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:AllianceCC Cruise - Fri 19th November
Next Topic:Fun Roads - Gathering Ideas for Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:08:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055561065673828 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.