Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jayman
Regular

October 2003
2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Thu, 04 November 2004 11:43 Go to next message
KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING

This is the run down on the car.

All the suspensions done, reset leafs (rear), hardened king springs (front), K-mac 22mm sway bar in the front (very tight and nice to drive), new bushes all round, the engine bay is detailed, R-Type racing seats and immaculate original black rear seats , four wheel disc with the twin piston larger brakes, L.S.D , as you can see the hole car has been resprayed in tiger gold inside and out (paint jobs immaculant), new master cylinder , new remote booster, reco radiator, reco 2tgeu about 6000 km ago (stock computer), 5 speed box new clutch, new front and rear windscreen seals, new front windscreen, bumpers re-chromed, boot has been boxed out and trimmed, New rubbers around doors, new carpet and new roof lining. The engineering and rego has been done now, past engineering with flying colours. It's a must see car.
The photo's will be up after the week end as i am taking her to the Bright rod run up at Bright. Just want to see how she goes on a long trip.
As for price a want around the $7500 mark.
  Send a private message to this user    
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Fri, 05 November 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you email me the pics, sound like a sexy car mate...
enigine bay, rear dif/ disk setup, interior...
Did you do the rear disk conversion yourself? Was it a pain in the hole to do/get done?
Thanks mate,
Ciaran Whelan
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy BUMP!
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics?
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics, but at this stage she was'nt finished. I'll try and get some more photos by the end of the week.

Attachment: jays gold 7.JPG
(Size: 46.53KB, Downloaded 135 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 8.JPG
(Size: 42.80KB, Downloaded 101 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 12.JPG
(Size: 32.36KB, Downloaded 98 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics, but at this stage she was'nt finished. I'll try and get some more photos by the end of the week.
Bonnets painted and she's all done.

Attachment: jays gold 1.JPG
(Size: 35.32KB, Downloaded 100 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 5.JPG
(Size: 44.23KB, Downloaded 75 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 14.JPG
(Size: 44.02KB, Downloaded 70 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics, but at this stage she was'nt finished. I'll try and get some more photos of the car finished by the end of the week.

Attachment: jays gold 10.JPG
(Size: 38.35KB, Downloaded 70 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 11.JPG
(Size: 31.26KB, Downloaded 64 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 15.JPG
(Size: 48.59KB, Downloaded 71 time(s))

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good so far... Am looking forward to the next installment of pics. The conversion and paint is like some sexy eye candy there man.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the words dude, much appreciated. Soon as its sunny i'll get the didgy out and take some more pics. Very Happy
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be great, have already got your pictures up as my screen saver. looking forward to seeing some more pics of this eye candy. What did it cost so far for all your work that was done?
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Sun, 07 November 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive done all the work myself as i'm a qualified spraypainter. I intentionally did the car up for show but things have change and i need the cash for our bigger house. When i was previously trying to sell it was'nt engineered and regoed, and i think thats what might of turned alot of buyers off. Cool And also the fact the bonnet was'nt painted and the rear chrome bar end was;nt on.

Attachment: jays gold 4.JPG
(Size: 40.67KB, Downloaded 96 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 9.JPG
(Size: 40.81KB, Downloaded 81 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 13.JPG
(Size: 44.83KB, Downloaded 84 time(s))

christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Mon, 08 November 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car champ! Smile i remember this car when it was for sale last time. may have been interested if u were in brisbane Crying or Very Sad but Good Luck with the sale.
Christo Very Happy
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: 2TGEU KE25 FOR SALE WITH REGO AND ENGINEERING Wed, 10 November 2004 20:08 Go to previous message
I'll be back on line mid December, moving house. Car has gone into storage for safe keeping. Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 Racecar - Unfinished Project
Next Topic:K series Corolla
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 01:32:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052909851074219 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.