Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 21:05 Go to next message
guys,

acticle in the december edition regarding car-modifying
forums becoming hangouts for EPA & the police more & more.
acticle states they are reading forums, collating lists of modified cars & ordering them in for testing No No No
Hot4's advice to any car modifier who has posted details of mods to the cars is to remove them Mad

your views?????

cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My views? This is fucked up majorly.

i say take the advice, u lose nothing from taking down the info on ur car. Man wtf is wrong with police these days, why cant they go to www.housebreakins.com and monitor their forums Twisted Evil

Do some real work cops
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I generally have no problems with police officers, but shit like this is realy f*(ked up! All it is goin to do is cause more tension between police & some modified car owners, like there isn't enough already! Confused
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 08:14

My views? This is fucked up majorly.

i say take the advice, u lose nothing from taking down the info on ur car. Man wtf is wrong with police these days, why cant they go to www.housebreakins.com and monitor their forums Twisted Evil

Do some real work cops

Abso-fuckingloutely

how about the forum at;

www.bashedandmuggedinalley-whilepolicewerereadingh ot4s.com.au
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I, for one, feel sorry for our police officers. Imagine having to read through hot4s and fast fours forums all bloody day. Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh, its pretty lame
supposedly at aspley maccas last week or week before there was a cop in all cop uniform(bar different shirt) going around and asking, to the work "so, what illegal modifications has your car got"
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they cant make money of crims.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 09:32

heh, its pretty lame
supposedly at aspley maccas last week or week before there was a cop in all cop uniform(bar different shirt) going around and asking, to the work "so, what illegal modifications has your car got"

and I am sure the response was "My car has 2 big bottles of NOS hooked up, running with an external wastegate, no cat and my wheels are 3" bigger than stock" Rolling Eyes

So what can they do if you block out your plates?
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: hot4's warning Mon, 08 November 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
photoshop some licence plates you've seen on cop cars onto photos of your own car Wink
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is totally gay. Make up total bullshit about all the illegal mods you have , see if they can keep up when everyone is running around with toilet bowl sized turbos on straight through exhausts
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 10:45

Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 09:32

heh, its pretty lame

and I am sure the response was "My car has 2 big bottles of NOS hooked up, running with an external wastegate, no cat and my wheels are 3" bigger than stock" Rolling Eyes

So what can they do if you block out your plates?

I wish the cops could distinguish between enthusiasts and wankers
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mabie theyre just targeting ricers hence why theyre on hot4's ...oh god i hope lol
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

rofl w3rd Very Happy

if your plates are not visible on your car's thread then I don't think there is TOO much to worry about
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 11:29

will that ever happen Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 12:39

what i fucking hate is when i used to work at sizzler, i used to get death stared by the elderly people every time i pulled up, even though i was always nice as pie to them.. and they stabbed me in the back(sorta)
one day I pulled up and another guy pulled up in the parks right infront of the door and to the left, I was in my car and he was in a festiva.. got a dirty look from some old people. next day a letter comes in going off about me parking infront of the store in my "hooned up" car from the exact same people. no mention of the guy in his festiva ofcourse
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 12:39

Ummm not unless you're wearing Shannon's Car Insurance stickers... Rolling Eyes I mean get real.

A car enthusiast is someone who respects and appreciates their car for all it's worth and modifies it how they choose to still be within the law, and see their work as being kind of like an investment. Because of this they'll know the boundaries of the car (most of the time) and operate within them. A ricer modifies everything at will to be the lowest, try-hardiest, loudest wank on the block, and doesn't appreciate real functioning modifications like turbo's, S/C, etc. I guess a lot of it comes down to responsibility as well... if you're an irresponsible modifier, you'll flount everything you've got to the whole world without a care of getting defected. Someone who's responsible will know that there's a time and place to let loose.

I know I've modified mine how I like, but I'm still keeping it legal by doing things right. Wink
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 14:10

I guess a lot of it comes down to responsibility as well... if you're an irresponsible modifier, you'll flount everything you've got to the whole world without a care of getting defected. Someone who's responsible will know that there's a time and place to let loose.

true,
but its easy to get innocently caught up when your trying to mind your own business Happy Sad

joys of owning modified cars Very Happy

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they've been watching forums for ages, to see if anything has been reported in an area where the club's recently had a cruise, then they try fuck the club over...

That article about hoons & goons a while back...they blocked off a public area in qld to defect all the enthusiasts, while some poor bastard's shop got robbed and he go tno response from the cops Evil or Very Mad
Was driving behind some hyundai today with white smoke coming out of the exhaust...running rich as a mofo that i couldnt breath behind him, yet they dont defect him, they defect us for having a k&n pod Surprised
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 17:17

they've been watching forums for ages, to see if anything has been reported in an area where the club's recently had a cruise, then they try fuck the club over...

That article about hoons & goons a while back...they blocked off a public area in qld to defect all the enthusiasts, while some poor bastard's shop got robbed and he go tno response from the cops Evil or Very Mad
Was driving behind some hyundai today with white smoke coming out of the exhaust...running rich as a mofo that i couldnt breath behind him, yet they dont defect him, they defect us for having a k&n pod Surprised

and then we have to be nice to them about it...
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if your reading this mr policeman ... HI .. Very Happy
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 10:26

they cant make money of crims.

CORRECTOMUNDO!!! There is no revenue to be raised in real crimes, but defecting and fines under the guise of 'keeping our streets safe from these uncontrollable modifiers' is a great way to make money for the govt, safe and easy....

Im glad my taxes are funding some idiot copper monitoring you 'criminal geniuses'....i feel safer already Mad Mad
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank GOD my sprinters stock. Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 17:40

thank GOD my sprinters stock. Very Happy

make sure you've got water in your washer bottle...$79 fine Rolling Eyes
and so your P plate doesnt fall out, coz that's a double whammy...no P plate and littering Shocked
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think cops need to get a life... there r tossers.... they put all these radars and shit up and then say there r saving lives LMAO!!!!!!! NOT COLLECTING REVENUE!!!! my mate owns a stock toyota corona and it has 1 mod which is a 2 and 3/4 lukey exhaust and he accelerated from a round about and got pulled over for excessive noise and dangerous driving... when 5 mins l8r a VL commodore drifts round the round about WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i rekon we need people doing burnouts posting it on the hot 4's site and do the photoshop thing wit the cop plates it would b soooooo cool.... i see every weekend heaps of cars getting chased by cops down albany highway one weekend 2 shops got held up and there was so cops around for a hr or so........ in all the car mags u see all these wicked modded cars that have had so much time put into them and $$$$ and then they owners will get watched by cops... thats bs even if it is just a normal show car that mite see the occasional track day or somethin...... there r people trying to do the right things and get pinged for it and then there r people who dont get pinged for it and r doing the wrong thing WTF!!
random
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every couple of months this same thing pops up.

dude- if you chop your springs so you car is low, its not functional! how would you feel if some fukn tool in a slammed gemini with no springs skips across a road because he has no travel in his suspension and kills your mum?!?

if you turbo your engine and dont bother upgrading your breaks then you deserve to be defected.

if you increase engine size and power output significantly without chassis strengthening you deserve to get defected. an old celica wasnt designed to have 200+ kw.

people who modify cars illegally deserve to get defected becasue you are breaking the law, and you fuk the rest of us.

if you drive a car with an illegal modification you void your CTP greenslip, so then you drive like an idiot and crash into the back of my girlfriends 68 dub because you sick turbo didnt leave money for a break upgrade and she ends up with a fractured 3rd vertebrae... medical bills arent cheap and you have no insurance, repairs alone for new boot, rear guards and a bumper bar are $4000 alone, yeah you heard right 4G just for the repairs.

if you are worried about being pulled over and deected GET YOUR CAR ENGINEERED! if you wont pass engineering you car is not safe, dont drive it. THIS IS NOT HARD TO COMPREHEND. 18 inch wheels and no springs can become dangerous to you, and other road users. to engineer 18 inch wheels you must be able to reach full lock in both directions without scrubbing and maintain full suspension travel. see how that makes the car safe and yet still sully sick?!? oh but wait, that would mean doing a C-section and body drop (mini truckers do it) and that another 10grand, dude lets just chop the springs hey bro, i hope those fukn piggers dont try and defect me!

fuk i sound old. (im 22 and i have had a few very quick cars, i just hate dickheads who dont THINK)

that is all.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 10:51

photoshop some licence plates you've seen on cop cars onto photos of your own car Wink

OMFG - I don't know why no-one else has commented on this yet, but that's fkn GOLD!! Very Happy Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 18:19

OMFG - I don't know why no-one else has commented on this yet, but that's fkn GOLD!! Very Happy Laughing

Gold, but pointless really.

We would be much better off starting a riot.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

dude- if you chop your springs so you car is low, its not functional! how would you feel if some fukn tool in a slammed gemini with no springs skips across a road because he has no travel in his suspension and kills your mum?!?

if you turbo your engine and dont bother upgrading your breaks then you deserve to be defected.

if you increase engine size and power output significantly without chassis strengthening you deserve to get defected. an old celica wasnt designed to have 200+ kw.

people who modify cars illegally deserve to get defected becasue you are breaking the law, and you fuk the rest of us.

if you drive a car with an illegal modification you void your CTP greenslip, so then you drive like an idiot and crash into the back of my girlfriends 68 dub because you sick turbo didnt leave money for a break upgrade and she ends up with a fractured 3rd vertebrae... medical bills arent cheap and you have no insurance, repairs alone for new boot, rear guards and a bumper bar are $4000 alone, yeah you heard right 4G just for the repairs.

if you are worried about being pulled over and deected GET YOUR CAR ENGINEERED! if you wont pass engineering you car is not safe, dont drive it. THIS IS NOT HARD TO COMPREHEND. 18 inch wheels and no springs can become dangerous to you, and other road users. to engineer 18 inch wheels you must be able to reach full lock in both directions without scrubbing and maintain full suspension travel. see how that makes the car safe and yet still sully sick?!? oh but wait, that would mean doing a C-section and body drop (mini truckers do it) and that another 10grand, dude lets just chop the springs hey bro, i hope those fukn piggers dont try and defect me!

fuk i sound old. (im 22 and i have had a few very quick cars, i just hate dickheads who dont THINK)

that is all.
Werd. Another thing that ticks me off is emissions - of course because no one gets hurt straight away generally people don't give two hoots. Mmmm anyone want to sniff the exhaust out of an unleaded car running Ultimate 98 Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 19:18

Quote:

that is all.
Werd. Another thing that ticks me off is emissions - of course because no one gets hurt straight away generally people don't give two hoots. Mmmm anyone want to sniff the exhaust out of an unleaded car running Ultimate 98 Smile

ive done that out of my car.. dizzy
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i drive a 1.8L 2zzge vvtL-i echo with 6 speed gear box, with Tein HA with the lowest setting sitting on 18" rims, with blue leds underbody kit, a pillar mounted gauges, with sparco pro2000 bucket seat, srs airbag remove with a sparco steering.....
strobe headlights

HA catch me if can....!

that if this car exist Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 18:49

Somebody told we that these 3 young blokes with a commodore went up to a guy with a speed camera. 1 of the guys started a conversation with the guy while the other 2 stole his number plates.
They then put the speed camera guys number plates on their commodore and drove past him at high speed.

I dunno if it's true or not but i'd love to try it sometime.
Does anybody own a stanard looking willing to try this ?

Oh and if there is a cop reading this I sell drugs to school children, i also carry a glock 9MM
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Law can pull me over with my MA61, all stock Laughing

They are getting smart, though why not, it's easier then trying to find a reason to pull over the people Rolling Eyes

Gives the law a reason to surf the Internet (Performance Forums) in company time Razz

Cheers.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 20:50

Somebody told we that these 3 young blokes with a commodore went up to a guy with a speed camera. 1 of the guys started a conversation with the guy while the other 2 stole his number plates.
They then put the speed camera guys number plates on their commodore and drove past him at high speed.

Oh and if there is a cop reading this I sell drugs to school children, i also carry a glock 9MM

big myth.. its been told many a time before
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep it safe
Keep it legal
Keep it engineered

Keep it real! Cool
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 12:22

Quote:

rofl w3rd Very Happy

if your plates are not visible on your car's thread then I don't think there is TOO much to worry about

Are our full names in our profiles? If so they could probably just check our names and see what type of car we drive with their computers. We leave enough information around to be accumulated.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh but you dont honestly put both your names in...and you're probably not the only person with that name in sydney...although i know i am Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 22:15

yeh but you dont honestly put both your names in...and you're probably not the only person with that name in sydney...although i know i am Razz

my names Johal, if you ever meet another person named Johal let me know Sad
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
random wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 15:24

that is all.

man u got a point but some of the cops r just dickheads and if u got somethin completely stock (bak to my example before my mates corona wit a exhaust on it) and still get a yellow sticker coz the cop wants somethin to do thats bs... and people that do dumb shit like do engine work and forget good brakes or tyres may aswell drive holdens..... and as for modifying cars it should b done correctly... u pay a little extra and u get a lot more safety out of it...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe u should make a new members section with a list of you car mods only to have "fake ricer ones" like, i got this fully sick ryco airfilter and some cool chrome exhaust TIP!
http://www.x31.com/~andy/pics/golden-river-belgium/1073-v8-rover.jpg
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da copz alwayz hazzlin me cuz dey are jel0z ov ma r1de...

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rsturzen/hazzld.jpg
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 20:50

ROFLMAO ! !

Yeah - I've heard it was an old white van (L300 express style) they did it in. look at the original story:

www.Urban_legend-central.com/wank.html

This pic reminds me of my "roots of Sepultura" CD, one of the live tracks at the end, intro-ing the song;

"This song used to be called Anti-Christ, but then we had some trouble with the police. Now it's called Anti-Cop: FUCK THE POLICE!"

I think some of the song lyrics are "Nazi cops. Stick your gun, up your ass. . . AntiCop, AntiCop, AntiCop. I hate cops, fuck you cops."
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
random wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 18:24

that is all.

I totally hear what you're saying, but I think it's total bollocks that there's such an effort defecting minor mods which don't negatively affect safety (Pod filters, chrome cannon mufflers, little wanky lights etc.), when cops could be preventing/stopping/avenging REAL crimes! They could at least scour the forums at www.rusting.sh!theap.com/forums/no-shockabsorbers. html for their next defect to chase! And don't get me started on speed cameras / radar traps. If only I had a 200mph supercar and bond-style changing licence plates. . . .

b.t.w, I've never even been looked at sideways by cops in my stock beast, even when I've got the sillycar singing (sweetly) at 4,500rpm through the pod-filter. I'll bet that all changes when I find some nice 17" rims I like, lower it an inch and put some sticky tyres on to help me stop and turn, to avoid dangerous situations etc.. .
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops!

I guess this reply posted twice when my browser went all weird-like. Oh well.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2004 02:00]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Tue, 09 November 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 10:32

that is all.

I totally hear what you're saying, but I think it's total bollocks that there's such an effort defecting minor mods which don't negatively affect safety (Pod filters, chrome cannon mufflers, little wanky lights etc.), when cops could be preventing/stopping/avenging REAL crimes! They could at least scour the forums at www.rusting.sh!theap.com/forums/no-shockabsorbers. html for their next defect to chase! And don't get me started on speed cameras / radar traps. If only I had a 200mph supercar and bond-style changing licence plates. . . .

b.t.w, I've never even been looked at sideways by cops in my stock beast, even when I've got the sillycar singing (sweetly) at 4,500rpm through the pod-filter. I'll bet that all changes when I find some nice 17" rims I like, lower it an inch and put some sticky tyres on to help me stop and turn, to avoid dangerous situations etc.. .

actually, you wont beleive this.. i used to get pulled over 3-4 times a week (driving fully sedately) in my soarer back when it was bog stock like this
http://members.optushome.com.au/jag7799/car/1.JPG
Then I got an exhaust that was really lowered, lowered with 17's.. and I didnt get pulled over more than one time... ever.

Now that Ive got the IC hanging out the front, paint job and stuff I always get cop death stares and thats even when im driving more sedately than the rest of the traffic.. they look for any reason to pull me over.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Screw the Law. I don't give a stuff if I break the law.

It just so happens that my morals and common sense keep me from breaking most laws.

When I do get a good car, the Cat converter IS staying where it is. The muffler ISN'T gonna make shitloads of noise and it's NOT gonna run rich like an SOB. I also don't assault or rape people. I don't vandelise or steal (in fact I did steal a bouncyball from a shop once when I was 5, and felt instantly guilty about it), I don't take drugs, hell I hardly drink and don't smoke let alone take drugs! That's not 'cuz the guys in the blue and white tell me to, but 'cuz I don't like the idea of stuffing myself and other people up.

I have always driven slowly around school areas. Sometimes as slow as 30 or even 20 when there are a lot of cars and children around. I can't stand that 'cuz some tards don't know how to drive, I am FORCED to drive at 40, even well after all the school kids are home or in class.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
defects for major problems (cut springs, unengineered conversions, etc) dont worry me. it's when the cops are just pissy at car modifiers, and start getting you for "washer bottle empty", rego sticker not clearly displayed (if any part of it is touching the heavily tinted bit of the windscreen) etc etc.

I cant say I've ever had this happen to me, or ever had any bad experiences with cops (except for a highway patrol guy who looked like he wanted to punch me out... but he didn't defect me for a broken brake light)
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IZ IT COZ EYE IZ BLECK? Laughing
I put around in the mr2 90% of the time and the other day i get dicked. Meanwhile theres POS cars thrashing around and getting away with it. One local cars litturally shagged, allways being thrashed, smashed into a mates car and guess what.......... never getting pulled over. Its bullshit! I've contemplated selling the mr2 and buying a P.O.S dropping a gze etc. in and driving that. I'd get away with alot more!
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get an RA60. I get away with almost anything in it.

only things i cant avoid is speeding fines with bundled licence suspension.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:35

IZ IT COZ EYE IZ BLECK? Laughing

That acutally works when u say that they are like "ummmm no"
then u say "racist if iwas white u wouldn't have even pulled me over"
then they say "blah blah blah on your way then"
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:56

get an RA60. I get away with almost anything in it.

only things i cant avoid is speeding fines with bundled licence suspension.

Try it down here mate u won't get far.
It's not fair.
They pull us over (SA63's and RA65) flat out.
they know who we are and expect us to do something wrong because we are aged between 18 and 20.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 09:19

da copz alwayz hazzlin me cuz dey are jel0z ov ma r1de...

This picture has made my day
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
however petty some of these defects may be if you break the law you should be prepared to pay the consequences...no matter how lame the law might be(such as the washer bottle thing or even j-walking)

the way i see it is that they crack down on petty defects as well as the larger ones to try and lower the rate of major defects happening, much like how Giuliani cracked down on petty crime in NYC which resulted in a decrease in major crime
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 08:57

however petty some of these defects may be if you break the law you should be prepared to pay the consequences...no matter how lame the law might be(such as the washer bottle thing or even j-walking)

the way i see it is that they crack down on petty defects as well as the larger ones to try and lower the rate of major defects happening, much like how Giuliani cracked down on petty crime in NYC which resulted in a decrease in major crime

agreed Smile
but the issue raised is should they be able to call your car in unseen to be inspected because they read about its mods on a forum or in a book when you weren't doing anything wrong? Rolling Eyes
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

that is all.

Waiting for the backlash....oh wait there wont be any. Looks like some people are chocking on reason.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 08:12

agreed Smile
but the issue raised is should they be able to call your car in unseen to be inspected because they read about its mods on a forum or in a book when you weren't doing anything wrong? Rolling Eyes

ahh, well, if that happened to me i'd be contacting my lawyer straight away for advise. Infact i think i'll speak to one of my friends who is a law student.

just spoke to a friend of mine who just asked one of the partners at the firm he works for. apparently this has been common practise in Melbourne for a time now and its well within their rights

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2004 22:41]

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and meanwhile theres clapped out, rusted, bald tyres,no brakes, smoke blowing pieces of shit driving around because the boys in blue are too busy looking at modified cars on forums

Twisted Evil
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 08:59

and meanwhile theres clapped out, rusted, bald tyres,no brakes, smoke blowing pieces of shit driving around because the boys in blue are too busy looking at modified cars on forums

Twisted Evil

Yes. That is one thing i HATE seeing, is unroadworthy cars on the road Mad
That and how a friend of mine got defected for one brake light not working(still had 2 working ones) yet his father got away with driving with blown headlights Shocked
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: hot4's warning Wed, 10 November 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh...that shits me most. When they defect us for something that's not worth defecting for (blown brake light) and letting dickheads get away with unroadworthy cars Mad

I reckon they gotta change attitudes, coz it's not like we're selling drugs and doing robberies and shit...imodifying is a $billion buiness Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: hot4's warning Thu, 11 November 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 10:45

yeh...that shits me most. When they defect us for something that's not worth defecting for (blown brake light) and letting dickheads get away with unroadworthy cars Mad

I reckon they gotta change attitudes, coz it's not like we're selling drugs and doing robberies and shit...imodifying is a $billion buiness Very Happy

no, but atleast we get treated like those people... Rolling Eyes
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: hot4's warning Thu, 11 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Clown wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 18:35

I've contemplated selling the mr2 and buying a P.O.S dropping a gze etc. in and driving that. I'd get away with alot more!

do it, thats what i did, imagine an 18RG with very lumpy cams and twin 40's singing, fully loaded up {real deep roar} at 7000rpm going past pigs, dont even look twice, it rocks, never been pulled over Very Happy Surprised Cool
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:how to make my initial-d car fully sick!
Next Topic:Nice 1J Wagon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 09:13:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096771717071533 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.