Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Sun, 17 October 2004 16:01 Go to next message
i'm possibly going overseas sometime next year, so i was wondering if people would be interested in a panda trueno (with the original 2T7 colour scheme done in tupac)
i'm quite attached to this car, as it is mechanically quite a good example of a gt apex, so i'm not 100% sure of selling yet - i may just keep it, and work on it after i come back in 2 yrs. but an extra 12k or so will help my overseas trip tremendously. Very Happy

1983 locally delivered chassis (with aus plates). current registration to july next year. registered with the 4ag motor, so she can be insured with mainstream insurance companies (i'm with AAMI). will provide rwc in the event of sale, as she's easily roadworthy right now (serviced regularly by toyota master technician certified mechanic)

completely decked out from end to end with gt apex running gear, featuring trueno front, to the genuine "twincam16 -- trueno" decals at the rear. this was ripped from a lightly tuned JDM GT-Apex vehicle. it has all the regulars of a jdm GTApx (p/s, a/c, lsd + lsd axles, bellhousing, fuel tank + lines and all, vented brakes, lightweight doors without side intrusion) and features goodies like 14" works deep-dish rims, a complete exhaust system, k&n pod filter, steel braided brake lines and suspension tuning. its close to stock, but lightly modified to be... quite nimble Wink

she goes like a dream, and also comes with a recent dyno chart...
if there is enough interest, will post more details about the car, incl this dyno chart.

we're talking the real initial-d deal here.
gt apex through and through.

the catch? frontal damage.
extent of damage: just some panel work to bonnet and passenger side wheel guard only. nothing major, chassis is straight, and other components are not damaged. can hook up with a panel beater who will fix it for a few hundred bucks no probs. otherwise, it has been treated to protect from rust and damage from regular driving.
another point worth noting: front bar has had 2 holes cut for fog lamps. can hook up with toyota to get brand spankin new bar for extra ~500.

will post pics if there is GENUINE interest. a bit of a hassle getting access to digital camera.

any more questions? fire away.
no dreamers... PLEASE.

*** UPDATE ****

now, some pics. i haven't had much time to get fresh new pics. here are a couple thats bout almost 1 yr old. it won't show the frontal damage - will get them posted soon. the rear however is exactly the same. not sure if you can see it, but it has a full fledged gt-apex interior (jdm seats too) complete with jdm wheel and tacho cluster.

http://www.freewebs.com/evilshit/IMGP0083.JPG

http://www.freewebs.com/evilshit/trueno.JPG

http://www.freewebs.com/evilshit/truenob.JPG

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2004 09:48]

Send a private message to this user    
grimlock
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Sun, 17 October 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
july next year hey
what is the definite sale date?
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Sun, 17 October 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your interested in seperating the wheels at all, I may be interested pending pic of them.

Cheers.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Sun, 17 October 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Skaney, i thought i was quick?! Surprised

evilshyt, why not fix the damage and sell then? wouldn't that be the better option if you wanted a firm sale?
gtr_gaga
Regular

May 2004
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Mon, 18 October 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genuine interest from the sunny (pouring rain) coast here, Depending on what your thinking of sellin it for.

thanks
Gavin
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Mon, 18 October 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys,
i won't be separating anything. although mighty tempting cos the rims might fetch a bit - really jdm looking things (deep dish reverse mesh)

audioslaver: why won't i fix it? because i've been keeping this car with the intention of driving it, not hanging it like an ornament around my neck. Smile
i've got a case of CBF when it comes to making it looks. good mechanical order is all i care about. i work 9-5 everyday of the week, and 9-9pm on fridays so i only concentrate on where it counts.

it punches 74.7 kW at the wheels by the way, running on 1L to 10km economy - i don't think thats too bad for a 20y.o. car!

you'll be extremely hardpressed finding a stockish 86 with bigport motor punching that sort of performance and economy.

grimlock - i'm trying to push for early jan, possibly late dec.

gtr_gaga, i'll be in touch with some pics and more details.
if there is more interest, i might arrange for some webspace to post it up so people can see it.

just finished work. i'm off to uni now til 10pm so cyas.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Mon, 18 October 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ae86slaver!
I was only gonna use a pair and sell the other pair!

worth a try.. Smile
no car
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Mon, 18 October 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you post some pics, would be very intrested.
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Tue, 19 October 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updated with pics now (see first post)
i am considering selling as a serious option...

offers welcome. i will seriously consider reasonable prices at this stage...
drumm20_20
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Wed, 20 October 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, im writing from interstate and considering the damage (yet to be seen) i can offer you the amount of $8g this weekend. unless you want to keep it longer but i am very interested in this trueno.
drumm20_20
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 20 October 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, could you reply via email preferably. understream@ozemail.com.au

[Updated on: Wed, 20 October 2004 01:40]

evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 21 October 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry all..

been very busy over the last few days, as its been final week of uni - just tying things up etc.

been contemplating repairing it as i'm getting another front bar soon, so i may take photos when thats done.

i'll keep you posted

ps: drumm20_20, thanks for the offer but i definitely need the car for at least another couple of weeks. i'll be in touch.
dark knights tureno
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Tue, 26 October 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u havent sold the trueno yet i would like hear a price however im in south oz so if that is a problem for u let me kno but otherwise email me at
disco_stu4001@hotmail.com
type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 27 October 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I WANT THIS CAR...

I am in Melbourne and will pay cash... PLEASE DON'T SELL IT TO YOU SPEAK TO ME Smile

Check your pm.
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 27 October 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the PM guys,

i hope i've replied to everyone thats pm-ed me so far,
i've got exams this week, so i'm a little busy.

given the level of interest and the offers so far, i think i will be selling it before the end of the year. i am considering repairing it and restoring it to how you see it in the pics too.

i will let you all know how it goes very soon.
WATCH THIS SPACE!! Smile

- thai
NUMBER_33
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 28 October 2004 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when will u finished ur exam?

want to sell around nov 04?
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 03 November 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 03 November 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so its not a real trueno gt apex?
NUMBER_33
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 03 November 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this guys still bz with his exam i think, he nvr been replying that is why those who are interested just like me just haf to wait.

but just wondering, why ae95 said is not a real jdm gt apex?

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 03 November 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1983 locally delivered chassis (with aus plates).
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 04 November 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i understood that its an aus spec sprinter with a lovely make over?
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 10 November 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry about the late reply guys.
been busy trying not to flunk uni.

unfortunately, i've decided to keep the car - in the meantime at least.

i've come to realise its extremely hard to find something like this, and so i've been having 2nd thoughts about selling it.

my overseas plans are in the air.
if i do not go, i definitely cannot sell it - this is it: my life choice for a car.
but if i do go, then i will need money (since europe is so expensive!)
just keep an eye out for a "for sale" from me, and you know whats on offer.

regards,
thai.
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 10 November 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, in answer to your question ae95:

technically no, it is not a real jdm gt apex.

i bought an import - a nicely setup drift ae86 (a real gt apex)
but it had real structural problems chassis wise,
so i've transplanted the whole lot into a locally delivered chassis that was much straighter.

the end product: its exactly the same car (a nicely balanced drift-ready car setup the japanese way), only with aus plates and australian rego - my mechanic (who's a certified master technician trained from toyota japan) can vouch for that. need his contact details? pm me, and u guys can pay him a visit!
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 10 November 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so another auspec trueno anyone?
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 10 November 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont sell...u will forever regret it...

the rims on the other hand Wink

Adam
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 11 November 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86

erm... australian spec?
do you know shit about ae86s dude?

to start with, auspec's have 4ac's.

care to share your idea of JAPANESE SPEC?
maybe my car is not a Jap Domestic Mkt car, but it certainly is jap spec... GT APEX spec in fact.

never knew australia had local GT APEX's. thanks for the education wanted_ae86.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Fri, 12 November 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 01:41

stop being a dick. shit like this is uncalled for.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Fri, 12 November 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 20:36

WANTED_AE86 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 01:41

stop being a dick. shit like this is uncalled for.

*nods*

Why is it easy for u to dish dirt than admire and respect?
I drive a aus spec with JDM gt-apex parts (well i did.)

I'd be upset if someone was to bag my lil beast. You don't own a car do you?

-Jay

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Fri, 12 November 2004 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaah wanted_ae86, you dont even have an ae86!! hahahahah

sucked in man, i love my adm levin its sweet.

u should get a car oneday, they are cool... Rolling Eyes
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 08 December 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gaaddd i love stuffin around in these forums...

the reason i mentioned that it was an auspec coz it was due to one of the fellas here in this thread thinks that its not a real legit one... hence below

Quote:

i understood that its an aus spec sprinter with a lovely make over?

*that was out of disrespect. who gives a flop if its chassis didnt came out from the land of the rising sun etc etc.. chassis for ae86 are same sh!t.. and the thing about the "another" is that to a fact we barely come across with a true jdm trueno gtapex's around in this country where most others are ausspec that have the nose jobs to make it look like the Trueno.. rigged with 4age or other 4age from other cars.. etc

as for cars.... sadly...

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f7bfezdfc98b73/f orsale3ae86/__sr_/bd55.jpg?pfF5xtBBx5H8UuNw

i know this car is so schmick and very well sought after which im looking into it myself.. and still wonder if its still available?

NUFF RANT.. and VERY NICE CAR!! G'LUCK with the SALE BRO!!!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 16:16]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 08 December 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sucked in Arch............ Very Happy
Patticus
Regular

September 2003

Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 09 December 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This ride is trully PHAT an original Panda 86!!!! good luck w/sale free BUMP!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 09 December 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its chassis DID come out of the land of the rising sun...AE86 were never made here as far as i know
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 09 December 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh i meant that current one is AUS delivered.. no difference..

[Updated on: Thu, 09 December 2004 23:37]

Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Mon, 03 January 2005 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still happening?
silver styler
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Wed, 05 January 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evilshyt wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 17:31

sorry guys,
i won't be separating anything. although mighty tempting cos the rims might fetch a bit - really jdm looking things (deep dish reverse mesh)

audioslaver: why won't i fix it? because i've been keeping this car with the intention of driving it, not hanging it like an ornament around my neck. Smile
i've got a case of CBF when it comes to making it looks. good mechanical order is all i care about. i work 9-5 everyday of the week, and 9-9pm on fridays so i only concentrate on where it counts.

it punches 74.7 kW at the wheels by the way, running on 1L to 10km economy - i don't think thats too bad for a 20y.o. car!

you'll be extremely hardpressed finding a stockish 86 with bigport motor punching that sort of performance and economy.

grimlock - i'm trying to push for early jan, possibly late dec.

gtr_gaga, i'll be in touch with some pics and more details.
if there is more interest, i might arrange for some webspace to post it up so people can see it.

just finished work. i'm off to uni now til 10pm so cyas.

nice avatar mate ill give ya $5000 for it(car)
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI: panda '83 trueno liftback - GT APEX - Wed, 05 January 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silver styler wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 20:51

nice avatar mate ill give ya $5000 for it(car)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
natskis
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Wed, 05 January 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG this is a hot car!

Good luck with the sale if you are selling it!
once again *closes jaw and wipes away drool* HOT CAR!

Just a question... do your friends call you Takumi? Smile
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Fri, 07 January 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sexy Razz , how much is the price tag on the trueno? hot Cool
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Mon, 24 January 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neutral
gspot
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 03 February 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat price are youy looking for and when are you goin to sell it?
gspot
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 03 February 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
location?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT APEX - updated with PICS Thu, 03 February 2005 22:45 Go to previous message
if you guys read over the thread maybe you'll notice that he is not selling it anymore, until atleast he decides to go overseas or not.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Cheap Run-about; Adelaide
Next Topic:FS: nissan pulsar N15
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:52:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078549385070801 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.