August 2003
cancelled Thu, 11 November 2004 09:02 Go to next message
no good deals

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 08:30]

Send a private message to this user    
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance in getting in 4x100 offset about 25
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Im interested to know if they make the rewinds in othersizes then gay 14's

i cant run 14's on the front.
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested, when will we be paying?? what will be the final price including shipping?

http://www.technotoytuning.com/media/t3/products/konig_rewind3.jpg

this is the rim right??
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i emailed gabriel tyler, he said he cant get them in ANY other sizes.

i'll have to find some longchamps or something Wink
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as i know.. he's still waiting for more shipment to come in... and i've just emailed him regarding what's the best deal if there's 10 orders ..

i've also emailed Konig company to see if they do deal with end customers like us or only to dealers...

the main thing i like about the konigs is the offset..its so dished it sits right under your fenders...u might not notice it but i have them on my car at the moment (big thanks to steve-ae86 for allowing me to use it at this moment)..

how soon can we order this? i really have no idea until more details is provided by the companies and also the numbers interested...hopefully we can get a good deal on shipping *fingers cross*..

also another main issue to sort out would be sending the bulk order to which depot..and how can be shipped around to your door..

anyone with any good ideas...feel free to have your say

maybe u guys need to ask yourself a little...how easy is it to find a 0 offset wheels for a good price and their availability..

spray them charcoal and they look like watanabes..

those who think it might be expensive..it might be but if we could cut down on shipping cost..its really worth getting it provided 14" is what u are looking at..

prince: yes that is the wheels...

those who wanna see the wheels on my car...click the "D1 Trolley" under my signature..

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not meaning to put a downer on the group buy but...if everyone has the same wheels... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes clones lol Laughing - hope it works out...
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you buy them
then sell them to other sucks thru the trading post
lol Laughing
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 23:06

not meaning to put a downer on the group buy but...if everyone has the same wheels... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes clones lol Laughing - hope it works out...

Well no, considering everyone buys the same ken streeter sideskirt and whiteline strut brace from you.

You're only helping the 'clone' scene David. Rolling Eyes

-Jay
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 00:45

Well no, considering everyone buys the same ken streeter sideskirt and whiteline strut brace from you.

-Jay

hahahaha...OWNED!
wannabe different when there isn't much wheels that suits AE86 offsets? even if there are... its either rare or top $$$ for really wickedy whack ones..

Jay: i love the way u interpret the ken's kit..

i just want konigs cause of the offsets... Smile good price too except for the shipping.. Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 14:32]

Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude,
Yeah shipping seems like a downer but approx how much will it cost landed? And also is there any sort of import tax on these?
Thanks
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe.

When do u see this group buy happening?
Might encourage me to save then to blow it on a saturday in a club.

Guys, these are cool rims.
Looks pretty good on our lil beasts.

Around 800 shipped and brand spankin' are good prices.

-Jay
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes tax plays a big issue as well..that's why if i can get min 10 buys..then at least something can be done

i'm still waiting for what deal they will give us if we have a group buy..

hopefully our cost can cut down on the price of the wheels or the shipping cost...

there's 3 options for shipment frm the US..

1. Through sea 4-6 weeks - US$150 or less (cant remember)
2. Through air 7-10 days - US$270ish?
3 Through Superman & Batman 3-5 days - US$300

what i understand is that through the option number 3..there will be tracking number just incase stuff goes missing..

but if we go by option 1 and 2...is there tracking number available to us as well? i dont mind the wait to save money...but definitely dont want stuff missing halfway through the sea...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. Satoshi can suck my left nut
2. Fujiwara_ToFu

Smile

Hmm, i don't mind waiting about 7-10 days. 4-6 weeks is just ridiculous.

Forget superman.

-Jay
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 01:55

1. Satoshi can suck my left nut
2. Fujiwara_ToFu

Smile

Hmm, i don't mind waiting about 7-10 days. 4-6 weeks is just ridiculous.

Forget superman.

-Jay

Im interested. I spoke to my dad about this and he said we might not pay import tax. Since group buying ten sets of wheels seem like a purchase forma business we might have to add a 5% import tax on this. Not to put a downer on it but just letting you guys know.
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Thu, 11 November 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be interested, but how much extra for shipping to sydney ?

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 22:49]

Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they look tuff...

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 00:34]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 00:45

-Jay

Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing

it was just thinking maybe satoshi should be semi individual and get them just for him...but yeh...hahaha
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pity they don't come in gold or satin black anymore ...

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl6ii7/Gold8.JPG

For all interested, Gabe has told me that he can ship the alloys in pairs as well ...
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So definately 100% no bigger than 14's available? Sad
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOKO: so your dad says buying them individually, the custom will not imposed tax on us?

DodgyHaro: did u buy 2 sets of konigs? did custom tax u on anything?
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well off the top of my head if u import it for urself you dont get tax as it is for private use. However if you import something like 10 sets it kinda doesn't seem like for private use. However Ill ask my dad about this more. Fingers crossed that we dont pay tax
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only 'ALL Chrome' version?

Nope

I Spose if they came in at under $500, Id respray the inner-part myself but no point in doing that to anything more expensive.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 13:53

So definately 100% no bigger than 14's available? Sad

?????
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be interested in a pair only, but would be hessitant painting the centres of new wheels, and I would have to have them with black centres.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skaney, i am thinking a pair too...so we could split the bill Very Happy ? i dont know if im keen at the moment...
my centres would be sprayed instantly tho

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 08:12]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad news....no better deals even for group buy..
so u guys go order individually...

EOI is cancelled
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul,

You're gay.

Regards,

-Jay Smile
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy for Konigs Rewind [AE86] Fri, 12 November 2004 14:05 Go to previous message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 23:54

Paul,

You're gay.

Regards,

-Jay Smile

if i'm gay.. you must be the founder of homosexuality.. Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MZ21 PARTS
Next Topic:17" mags with Tyres 4x100 *****$750***** ONO
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-