Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4age + T50 + all bits (FOR SALE AGAIN)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mick_
Newcomer

November 2004
4age + T50 + all bits (FOR SALE AGAIN) Thu, 11 November 2004 03:15 Go to next message
Hey Guys, My Buyer can no longer fund the sale, so i have all this gear up for grabs!

I have sitting in my back patio, 1 "blue top" 4age, almost completely converted to RWD, waiting for a ke series corolla to be it's new home.
Pictures Here
The Motor - sporting custom mounts to drop it straight into a ke series corolla (theoretically, it should fit where your 4k once lived), ECU + loom, Alternator, etc etc.

The gearbox - T50 has also the master and slave clutch cylinders, and the clutch.

All this is ready to go, Make me an offer, come check it out, i just need it gone!

Not sure on the condiion of everything, but its al there, waiting for a new home! I dont particullarly want to separate it, its easier to sel it as a whole.

Im in Lismore, NSW, for those who wish to see before they buy.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2004 13:24]

Send a private message to this user    
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Thu, 11 November 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you looking for?
Mick_
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Thu, 11 November 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im loking at around $900, completely negotiable. i dont really need the stuff any more, since the car it was going in is no longer Sad
pioneergangsta
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Thu, 11 November 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent.
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Thu, 11 November 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which KE corolla have you designed the mounts for? they're not all the same, you know.

Which bellhousing?

Have you actually had it in a KE car (which one?) and checked that it doesn't foul steering linkages or similar?

etc etc
pioneergangsta
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Thu, 11 November 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its apparently been in a ke25, if you view the pics...
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Fri, 12 November 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its fitted into a KE10/11 in the pics not a KE20/25.

Cheers Chris Smile
Mick_
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Fri, 12 November 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to my understanding most of the k series motors are interchangeable, using the same mounts for engine + gearbox. so.. most likely someyhing with mounts made to fit a ke10, or 25, however the case may be should easily fit into a 30/5, 50/5, 70/5.
and im absolutely certain the guy i bought it off was putting it in his ke25 (as in the photos)
Mick_
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: 4age + T50 + all bits Tue, 16 November 2004 14:24 Go to previous message
Sorry Everyone, Its all SOLD!

---> revised 26/11/04 All for sale once again

I havent had it in a car myself, but the previous owner did. The Bellhousong pn the t50 mates the 4age, it is just missing the dust cover on the bottom side of the motor.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2004 13:05]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gen 3 1g-gte Flywheel
Next Topic:JDM T50 suit 2T
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:36:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007105827331543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.