Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 03:40 Go to next message
How much does that wanker in that ferrari piss u off. He thinks just cause he has spent more many than he has brain cells h is something awesome... it just iratiates me and good on ya brian earl for showing him that toyota power!
  Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate but i gotta say GIVE ME THE FERRARI ANY DAY
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's just a movie.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A: Its a movie and
B: peole thinks cos its has the ferarri badge its better!. More often then not it is, but anyway Laughing
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont u have homework to do?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i love that part.."Smoke him". Just coz you've just spent $300000 on a car doesnt mean it'll beat anything u put up against it Evil or Very Mad
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ferrari's are quick there is no doubt, but they ain't the quickest, but still i reckon a 2JZ with as u say $300000 spent on it would eat a ferrari for lunch and (maybe tea)
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whilst its a moot point, as I have the funds for neither, I'd still be happier with a "slow" Ferrari than a super-supra.

[Updated on: Sun, 14 November 2004 07:34]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt_84 wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 18:32

Whilst its a moot point, as I have the funds for neither, I'd still be happier with a "slow" Ferrari than a super-supra.

crazy mate! take a full house supra anyday! Razz
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 18:07

im with stupid
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the ferrari, sell it, buy a supra and then keep the change.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 19:27

ill take the ferrari, sell it, buy a supra and then keep the change.

but who would buy a second hand ferrari.. the people that go out and buy these things don't settle for second hand
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As my daughter would say (and she's three BTW) "It's just a Moobie silly billy"

As for second hand ferrari's. Any worth having ony come second hand these days. Like 911 porsches should have stopped building them in the 70's
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 18:37

unlike all of you, id take the ferrari any day..
a stupidly overpowered supra would be a pig to drive
wolf
Regular

June 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Ferrari would be my choice.

Would I buy a new one for $300k+? No.

If I was a multimillionaire? No.

The money would be better spent on many things in this world.
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 18:52

Apparently (or so I've been told by someone who actually drives a <11sec Supra) they retain a pretty much stock feeling until they get on boost. Then it's whoa baby hold on, but with a big single turbo you generally don't get boost unless you're pushing for it.

[edit: damn forum changed my &lt; to an &amp;lt; ]

[Updated on: Sun, 14 November 2004 15:06]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fractoid wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 02:05

Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 18:52

Apparently (or so I've been told by someone who actually drives a <11sec Supra) they retain a pretty much stock feeling until they get on boost. Then it's whoa baby hold on, but with a big single turbo you generally don't get boost unless you're pushing for it.

[edit: damn forum changed my < to an &lt; ]

yeah, except they spool up at like 4k rpm and have NOTHING underneath, driveability(i would assume)goes down hill.
Also just because the supra is more powerful and faster doesent mean its more fun to drive
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 15:32

It's just a movie.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time

and then I woke up Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supra is nice but give me the ferrari anyday, for god sakes it would maul the shit out of it on a track Very Happy
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to own a ferrari, but i wouldent like to race one.
At smashmasters once we got a yellow 360 mondena with a smash rear quarter, it was a 4gran job just to replace it, no, its not metal. Also a 2001 model lotus elise hit in the front, to fix it, fibreclass had to be hand made from the car, as these come has a complete shell.
On the over hand, racing or drifting something like a supra, wouldent make me feel nervous
random
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Fast and Furious Sun, 14 November 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but my girlfirend has a 68 vw beetle, 4 grand to replace rear bumper boot lid and skirt where exhausts used to be (hers hand out side like hotrod), and repair slight damage to rear quarters. poor bugger who hit her is spewen! a fukn haiundai exel costs 4 grand to fix these days with any decent pannel shop. (my winge for they day about the cost of repairs)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Mon, 15 November 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know what you lads are saying, my mate just bought a 2004 model Elise 111S, sexy car, but his excess is something astronomical like $5K but the car is covered for about 120K which is some nice peice of mind Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Fast and Furious Mon, 15 November 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 11:22

yeah i know what you lads are saying, my mate just bought a 2004 model Elise 111S, sexy car, but his excess is something astronomical like $5K but the car is covered for about 120K which is some nice peice of mind Smile

elises only cost 80k though.. for 90k you can get an exige
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Fast and Furious Mon, 15 November 2004 01:15 Go to previous message
ummm no the base elise with no options brand new costs about 85K this is a 111S, jet black, air con, some other crap that costs a freeking boatload but it is tuffness to the max, oh and it has the power upped to something around 190hp as opposed to 170.

Me and the lads are trying to talk him into the lotus approved and ADR approved turbo kit, good for 370hp, and will allow the car to lap some racetracks faster than a mclaren Wink

only 20,000 pounds as well Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RC Drift
Next Topic:The Last Waltz - Go teh Mini
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 20:03:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070080757141113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.