Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Sun, 14 November 2004 08:37 Go to next message
Hey Everyone! I need help finding out which movie this scene comes from. Ive been racking my brain and cant figure out which movie it is from. By the way, its not from DESPERADO!
It goes like this, "A bloke (hitman) in a long trench/leather coat is walking through an airport or shopping centre after someone. He is carrying a briefcase which has an MP5a7 Sub-Machine Gun in it and the trigger has been modified to fire from the briefcsae handle. He keep walking through the airport/shopping centre and starts firing the 'briefcase' and people start running everywhere. He then runs out of ammo and opens the briefcase and reloads the gun and then keeps firing at the good guys." WHAT FILM IS THIS SCENE IN??????
Help Me!!!! I am supposed to be a giant movie buff, but I cant remember this scene.(Must be too much gunga!)
Regards, Ben.
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Sun, 14 November 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i remember that scene but i can't remember what its out of Very Happy

how old is the movie, cause i remember seeing it recently
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Sun, 14 November 2004 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmmmm Evil or Very Mad

http://www.hkpro.com/image/mp5kbriefcase.jpg

http://www.hkpro.com/mp5kbrieffire.jpg

http://www.hkpro.com/image/mp5kcase.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 14 November 2004 16:34]

inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Sun, 14 November 2004 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found this site; http://www.thehighroad.org/library/guns_movies.htm l

Says Replacement Killers has a scene with the briefcase... can't remember much about that film though...

You got any more details?
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Sun, 14 November 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it that assasins movie with stallone in it?

chris
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Mon, 15 November 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah I dont recall that scene in assasins.

I havnt seen the scene you speak of Sad
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Mon, 15 November 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres something like that from the replacement killers
they arent in a mall but its an arcade
that the one your thinking of?
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Mon, 15 November 2004 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I know that scene in Replacement Killers has it,
assassins come in after Chow Yun Fat and Mira, and yea its in an arcade, carrie dby a dude with a major chin dimple
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Tue, 16 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember a scene were two peolpe were at the top of a set of stairs having a battle, there was a breifcase machine gun, stuffed if i remember what movie its off, let us know will ya

Cheers

Steve
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: What movie is this!!!!??????!!!!!!! Need Help!!!! Tue, 16 November 2004 08:54 Go to previous message
Glad to see that there are people who enjoy good movies! And someone who knows a good gun Smile (inertia Smile )
Anyway, I dont think that its in Assasins or Replacement Killers. But I amd out of ideas atm. Im stumped! But I really want to know what movie it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Very Funny Flash
Next Topic:Stolen: Bridge?!?!?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 22:53:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065679550170898 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.