Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 19 October 2004 10:45 Go to next message
this is the last 1 for the year so who ever has the fastest hachi come on down and have a blast at the best track in australia
  Send a private message to this user    
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 19 October 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be coming down with my ta22 and learning to drive it. I hope alot of you are coming for the final PI bash. Second best track in OZ.
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 19 October 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got supp regs. unfourtunatly we haven't got them yet.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 19 October 2004 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't be there. I have decided to burn the Corona in the back yard instead.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 19 October 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still haven't seen my piarc membership renewal back from july , do there still exist Laughing So its the last one , will have to finishes this car and get down there , is it the normal two event Glen ? also i just found a ra40 abs plastic front spolier by savage at work . I am based in nunawading if you want to have a look .
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 20 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean no more corona????
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 20 October 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same 2 day event as normal but they have super karts on both days at this week end
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Thu, 21 October 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the karts mixed in with the real cars?
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Thu, 21 October 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe moving speed bumps!!!!
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Fri, 22 October 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no they have races we are having a supersprint not together also starts at 9.00 oclock both days
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Fri, 22 October 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool. we got regg's yet?

Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Fri, 22 October 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the info.
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Mon, 25 October 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sup regs should be up this week on the piarc web site
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sat, 06 November 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok who's going????
Me and Rinmax will be there? I'm assuming Celicara45 will be there too.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sat, 06 November 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i go without cams?
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sat, 06 November 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you need a club membership 55,cams basic licence 83and also helmut ,cotton clothes ,fire exstingisher and a cable or bonnet pins if the bonnet hinges to the frt windscreen also the car will be checked over for any thing loose in the engine bay ,etc battery not tight etc and boot or hatch with every thing out jack spare and tools etc and inside the cabin every thing that is not bolted down has to come out
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sun, 07 November 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaRA45 wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 10:16

you need a club membership 55,cams basic licence 83and also helmut ,cotton clothes ,fire exstingisher and a cable or bonnet pins if the bonnet hinges to the frt windscreen also the car will be checked over for any thing loose in the engine bay ,etc battery not tight etc and boot or hatch with every thing out jack spare and tools etc and inside the cabin every thing that is not bolted down has to come out

can i go without cam gear cover?? Do i need to have the tools in my car??
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sun, 07 November 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes you can go with out the cam covers ,and all tools out of car while competing
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 09 November 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any more event information for somone thats never been to the sprints?
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Tue, 09 November 2004 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaRA45 wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 20:45

this is the last 1 for the year so who ever has the fastest hachi come on down and have a blast at the best track in australia

Is that a BATTLE challenge ? Laughing
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 10 November 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems that PIARC is still alive. I got my membership card today. After only what, 5 months Razz
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 10 November 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put it this way, the 4wd nissan gtir pulsar is no match for me in a straight line or in lap times ha ha ha ha and was impressed with your time at sandown not bad
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 10 November 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takai wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 12:52

Seems that PIARC is still alive. I got my membership card today. After only what, 5 months Razz

I might get might soon then , yeah bit of a wait , last time it was three months .

Is there any spots left ? i cannot seem to get in contact with them !! Takai are you still wanting to go ? Where is everyone staying ? we should meet up on Saturday night somewhere down there .
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 10 November 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I confirmed today that ive blown a rear wheel bearing, and screwed my alternator wiring up somehow so the battery isnt charging. I would make it 1 or 2 laps and thats it. Even if i could get another rear wheel bearing in there.

Im out this time Neutral
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Wed, 10 November 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to there website the supp regs are up on it www.piarc.com.au
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Thu, 11 November 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tryed calling the event organiser today , JB , left a message . Hasn't got back to me , as normal . So i don't think i will be there . Got to many other things on the go as well atm . Good Luck to all that go , hope the weather is good for you .
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Fri, 12 November 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well looks like the weather stinks again. Hope the event is still on guys.
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sun, 14 November 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it rained in the morning, but summer and warm all afternoon, got sunburnt a bit.

really quick laps in the arvo, had "drift" style happening in the wet though, damn stiff rear end with a locked diff.

Glen had soem bad luck, think he shot a rod the the block, never good to see that.

apart from that a good day.

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Sun, 14 November 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wombat wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 20:42

Glen had soem bad luck, think he shot a rod the the block, never good to see that.

Ouch! Shocked
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: piarc super sprint on the 14 of nov Mon, 15 November 2004 01:36 Go to previous message
Oww thats not so good.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Really, really, really, ridiculously big meet Dec 12th @ Calder drift comp
Next Topic:Performance Drags
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:19:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073659420013428 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.