Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 06:48 Go to next message
i've changed my taillights, neons etc...but my RNR still 0...what's happening?!??!
  Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have to win races to get a good rnr, races that are a challenge. ripping a noob in a stock civic wont improve your rnr a whole lot.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my RnR actually increased by loosing to someone with a high RNR (only about 7 above mine)

then i declined the next race with someone and about 30 seconds later my car was gone, i bet the motherfucker who tried to race me stole it.

joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are those little numbers next to your sponsors, what do they mean, and how do you increase them?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those numbers represent their budget for you. when you have one sponser with a 1 or 2 next to it, you get about 7 bucks from 10 turns. when i had 10 sponsors with about 30 next to it, i got a few thousand from about 10 turns (i think)

you increase the numebr there with press kits.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh, so that's what people mean when they say they buy press kits.

So you buy what, 200 press kits?

What's a good way to hand them out?
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone help me out...i'm bored...how do i check my opononet's RNR?
someone freaking race me!!! i aint got any sponsors..
satoshi is my nick
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok..i saw my opononet's RNR...
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the press kits, i found that disrtibuting them one by one worked well for me. you need to have a good rnr though (20+), otherwise the sponsors wont increase that much.
the first time i did the press kit thing, i bought 200, distributed 100 straight away, then did the next 100 one by one. it worked pretty well.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone here ever successfully stolen? If so, how many credits did you use? Did it have an alarm? Someone just took my baby, and I think I found the bugger. I'm so gunna steal it back Mad
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and when you steal I car, you can race with it right? And mod it as if it were your own? Or can you only sell cars you've stolen?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Mon, 15 November 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can't mod or drive stolen cars all you can do is sell them. I used to race pink slips and got bored cis all you could do is sell the car and you don't get much money, ie some fully modded cars worth say 20K you only get like 7K for. It's not wortrh is for the amount of credits you need to steal a car. Pink slips are ok cos only costs ten creds but also risk of losing your car. Best way to get money is through sponors at moment I get around 1700 per 10 credits.
As for sponsors don't distribute 100 ata time thats bullshit. All you need is a good rnr and then release them one at a time. Even if the success rate isn't as high think you just wasted 100 press kits for maybe one increase. Releasing them individually will give atleast 20 if not for me at the moment around 70. I found that by logging out then coming back in again you will be able to get lots out of sponsors, ie once they stop increasing budget log out log back in then release another ten or so generally it works.
it did for me and heres the proof my sponosrs
Super Street [47]
VW Trends [48]
Kicker [49]
Dragsport [48]
Nitto Tires [45]
Road & Track [47]
Import Tuner [48]
Clarion [48]
Turbo Magazine [48]
Sport Compact Car [48]
Import Racer [47]
General Tires [45]
Bazooka [49]
AudioVox [49]
Motor Trend [47]
Pioneer [48]
Lightning Audio [48]
Blaupunkt [49]
Alpine [48]
Dub Magazine [45]
Falken Tires [40]
Autoweek [46]
Toyo Tires [44]
Polk [49]
XM Satellite Radio [48]
Automotion [36]
Ingalls Engineering [32]
Folia Tec [45]
KYB [37]
Rockford Fosgate [46]
Addco Suspension [41]
Hyper Ground System by S... [43]
Ground Control Suspensio... [45]
TPR - Tuner Performance ... [46]
JVC [47]
Firestone Tires [40]
JL Audio [45]
Redline Oil [26]
Bose [32]
Nakamichi [37]
Bridgestone Tires [11]
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Tue, 16 November 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my RNR went up to 10.50% and now down to 5%...wtf happened??
i'm really so bored without sponsors
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: Topshift - Questions Thu, 25 November 2004 11:01 Go to previous message
My rnr aint changing, 10/5 win to losses some very close ones(.350 between one of them)

WTF?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EVL-R34 Flowers?
Next Topic:Free Game
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 18:26:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005734920501709 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.