Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Worst accident you've been in while driving? [RIP R34] 22/11/2004

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Worst accident you've been in while driving? [RIP R34] 22/11/2004 Tue, 16 November 2004 05:12 Go to next message
Just wanna hear everyones stories, as I've noticed a high accident rate among Sydney roads lately...Tell from your first incident to your worst!

Mine was writing off my first car into a street pole, bending it 20 deg. and ended up 10 metres on a side patch of grass sliding in the mud and getting bogged. Of course, to avoid insurance woes, I managed to get some mates and push it back to a friend's house! Arrrr....the days of youth Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Tue, 23 November 2004 03:53]

Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Worst car accident I was in? Aquaplaning up a curb and smacking into give way sign. RA60 got a dent on the stone guard and a paint scratch Razz
I'm usually pretty cautious at looking out for people.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've had a few but nothing serious... i hit the gutter in my dads falcon and destroyed the front bar, i scraped the side of mums astra in a shopping center car park and span out my 86 a few times... nothing serious yet *touch wood*
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I destroyed the back end of a Mitsubishi FTO. A guy in an old Ford changed lanes into it, it locked up the brakes for a couple of meters and then released them or so I thought until it was too late. Sad $3500 damage.

The Supra was undamaged. Yayz for teh tank!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez, all these toyotas commin out with just a few scratches Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Rallying" Rolling Eyes in a dirt car park I put the car over a coppers log thing once Shocked .

Seriously though, I am captain sensible and have never been in a car crash.

Had a few close calls, mainly other peoples fault (same thing everyone says Confused ).

I have had enough broken bones, smashed bits, stitched up parts, snapped things and stapled back together body parts doing my other interests, I think I will try and avoid car crashes Very Happy as I don't like hospital or funerals much Very Happy

I am sure some people on here have had some big car crashes, hope no one has taken out any innocent bystanders or members of the public though..........
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The biggest accident I've been in was when I wrote off ye olde' KE Ford Laser. Wasn't even that big, the things are just so worthless that it was declared an 'economic' write off.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My only/worst accident whilst driving would be collecting this on Mt Glorious with my left fender.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/monkeymajik/car/post.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2004 06:34]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've never been in a accident cause i'm a good driver Very Happy

but i could of been in a least 30 this year from shitty ass drivers Mad
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i aquaplaned and lost control of my first car (ae82 rolla), went up the kerb and was gonna hit head on into a stobey pole at over 70km/h, tried to pull it back on to the road, ended up getting onto the wrong side of the road, sliding uphill and sideways a cordia coming down the hill t-boned me, on the passenger side, almost killing my cousin... Confused

car was bent like a banana, one of the worst cars ive ever seen where everyone made a full recovery.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2004 09:02]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
few close calls, although i've managed to have the space to swerve out of the way of retards.

although i have tapped the back of an audi A8 and the old fart wanted $2000 for a small section of cracked paint on the bumper. so i/dad told him politely to fuck off. took photos of his damage and noticed that there was also other damage that he was obviously trying to get us to fix. eventually called back and said $200 but we never gave him anything hehehe
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Recently after a split shift and no sleep I put my hachi into a steep concrete curb at 80kmh, managing to split the tyre, heavily dent the mag and f*ck up the majority of my front suspension components, currently it's in the driveway waiting my money and care.
Worst one was in my brothers old Subaru Leonie, raining, 80kmh, coming up to traffic lights, trying to overtake a truck before the lanes merged at the end of the lights. I realized just before I got to the lights I wasn't going to make it and started applying the brakes. The fronts just locked and I aquaplaned straight into the traffic light on the other side of the intersection head on. It seemed to take an eternity and I braced and tensed my muscles as hard as I could seeing that traffic light flying towards me. The scoby knocked the traffic light on a 45degree angle and it ended up in the middle of my bonnet with the engine almost in the passenger seat. My knuckles ended up touching the dash from me holding em so hard and the steering wheel bending from the impact. Luckily by bracing I didn't fly through the windscreen or get whiplash.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First accident I ever had was in an old series 2 landrover. Imagine a small middle eastern gent stopped in the middle of the Hume Highway csula, middle lane changing a tyre. Night time, no street lights. Rover doing 80, "Fuucckkk" BANG.

We had to pick him up off the road and carry him to the footpath. He was just crouched there holding the tyre. Not moving, not saying a word.

Hawkesbury Rd Westmead, heading towards Parramatta. Come into the right hand kink, hit something, suddenly backwards up the gutter and over the mound into the carpark. 2 new drive shafts, new gearbox and engine mounts.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on my Ps, wrote of my EA falcon GL. ran up the ass off an excel who came out from a side street too slow. was my fault luckily car comprehensive insured so got the 8g payout
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i aquaplaned and overcorrected trying to get it back and lost it in my sister's NX Coupe, the car was full
the car spun and i hit a telegraph pole... was going 60km/h...
wrote it off completely, i was stuck for a while because the door was in dented in so much; the door pushed my legs towards the centre console... the targa top shattered and gave me little cuts on my nose, my left arm suffered some sort of whiplash. my friends were all good, oh and my mate found my glass 10 metres down the road Shocked
the police told me i should be dead, and the ambo guys did too... it was crazy man... FWD cars are evil!
from that night on, i vowed i'd never drive a FWD car ever again.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only thing iv hit is the fence in the driveway on my L's Confused
GO THE KE70 1300cc 4BaNgers Surprised
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My worst accident was in my dads mitsubishi starwargon goin up to a shack just outside Burra, my dad had bald tyes on the rear which i didn't know, and being a dirt road coming round a bend the back end went out *no power steer, in a van!* and i went sideways accross the road,up a bit of a bank, into a tree then rolled 2 or 3 times im not sure exactly, and landed it back on the wheels. girlfriend and i both walked with no injuries except sore necks. the van was lop sided and had no windows left and no tyres. with our luggage strewn accros the dirt.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 years ago i was driving my lancer the morning after a big night out and fell asleep on the way home. i hit a brand new rav4 head on at 60ks writing of both cars near killing myself and managed to got insurance to pay out $42000.

aswell as that i have had my first ke rola rear ended and written of and one of my mates ran into the back of my old pulsar
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm worst accident was in my impreza rs. coming up over a 110 degree right handed crest in 4th gear at about 100km/h. been over the hill 1000 times but this time came in just a little too hot. car basically got a bit of air so had no traction and on landing, back end stepped out and smacked the curb at about 90km/h. hit it so hard i literally broke 2 spokes off the rim, screwed shocks on back and front and ovaled the brakes.
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=431108&rid=2327&S=079d2f850ba50c7a6f87 ac079885354b

i had to bring it up again Razz
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first was in my horrid little Nissan exa n12 turbo. Driving in REALLY heavy rain, taking a fairly easy bend at about 50km/hr. The uber-heavy rain had made a nice big new pot-hole in the road which had then filled with water. Hit it mid-corner and it made an almighty bang. Spun the poor old exa like a top. After 2 complete turns I ended up facing the right way again, still sliding, came to rest with a little nudge, still on the left side of the road. Networth damage done: $30 to repair the scratch on the rim from the gutter bump Smile

A few near misses in between, then skip foreward about 5 years.

I "cubed" a charade. Well, it was crushed into a cube and sold as scrap metal when I was finished with it anyway.

I was driving the giant, ugly, stinking work car. We called it the Kelvinator because it looked like white-goods. A huge, white, old series commodore station wagon. It was 5:30am or so, and I'd just pulled out of my driveway - more or less still asleep. Pulled out of a T-intersection and totally T-boned the little charade rust-bucket. No excuses - just didn't see the little bugger and nailed it. The charade pretty much folded in half and spun - the driver was OK surprisingly - considering the state of his car. NONE of his doors opened, it was about half its normal width, the roof had ripples in it from the impact, and every window shattered. After swapping details I drove to work and continued driving the Kelvinator for about 3 weeks before we got the bumper repaired Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cthulhu - thanks for that, i knew there would have been another thread somewhere like it, but just wanted to hear everyones first crashes, cuz they are the ones u learn from Smile

btw - some crazy stories, funny though Razz
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Tue, 16 November 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first at fault was rallying my gemini around a mates property. We had a great track set up but you had to be a bit careful Cool.
Anyways, there was a section where I had seemingly mastered a righthand drift, straightening up between two trees (about 7foot apart) then drifting a left hander.
Being a bit of a smartarse I grabbed one of the boys out of their v8s and said "I'll show you what a little gemini can do", I also luckily said "you might want to put that seat belt on, just in case".
Well, having someone else in the car and being a bit over confident, I misjudged the first drift and plowed head on into one of the trees when straightening up. We were a little bit sore from our seat belts, but no other injuries.
The funniest part was actually chaining the gemini up to the tree and reversing it as quickly as possibly a couple of times to pull the grill & radiator off the engine Smiley =.
An assessment after revealed a bent chassis and bye bye gemini, definately a fun way to say goodbye though.

My first not at fault was being a passenger in a 180B rallying though a massive carpark (pacullio oval, lurnea - if anyone knows it). Stupidly, it involved drugs, a shitbox car, going way to fast sideways, a deep pothole and a nice flip. Took me a little while to trust anyone being silly in a car after that.
Maurice c
Regular

February 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Wed, 17 November 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My worst one was on the receiving end of a head on collision between myself in a cv30 Camry and a drunken tithead driving a Fiat. Luckily enough I came out alive. I was doing 30 and he was doing about 70-80. Good old Camry went to the scrapyard as well as the Fiat. Never found out exactly what happened to that tithead though. I'd like to think that he cleaning the toilets in the sex offenders division for a couple of years.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Wed, 17 November 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Came around a corner on a dirt road out near my folks old place near Cooma in my first 23 had nice performance road tyres on doing about 60km/h. The Dirt road had been graded and was like ball bearings. The tail started to slip out so did the normal and corrected and throttle, stepped back the other way because the suspension was pretty shagged and dropped the left rear wheel into the gutter, gripped, shot me back over the other side of the road over a meter drop into a rock outcrop and rolled.

One with the family and the old man driving coming around a corner on the side of a hill and a truck had had an accident there a week before and left diesel on the road. Car did a 180 deg turn at 80km/h and did a backwards sommersault over a 5 meter drop landed on its wheels then rolled about 15 times down a steep hill. The surprising thing was that none of the windows, boot or bonnet were ripped off, car was a banana and rocks came through the roof and floor tho. Confused
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Wed, 17 November 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have only had one,i was 17 and given the bosses car to go out and buy a new lawn mower,chainsaw etc as i was a yard hand for a timber co,anyways decided to try and get his SS commi broad around a roundabout at about 80ks,it got broad allright then flicked back the other way then back again only to hit the gutter at full pelt just pulling up short of Jax tyres,and missing their van by an inch..they were fukking legends slapping a new rimm on the front balancing it all up and trying to make it look as if nothing happened...only problem was the steering wheel,while straight now looked asif it was turning to the right...i some how didnt last my 1 month trial period Very Happy
GTH 00R
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Wed, 17 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hm first n worst was in good old mums camry me an mate were cruisin to get pizza's at night turn right to go across to da other sde of the road n up comes a bmw flying pretty quick probs a good 75km/h smacked the front right side spun us 360 across guttin n slamming into a pole, all da wheels were folded up the bmw had no engine bay but the camry was still running haha Smiley = n second jus other day in dads shopping mover mirage slammed up a fwd arse after a white van decided to stop half in our lane n half inlane way da fwd locked up n i had now no room to brake slammed up his arse da mirage is done for Smiley = hehe
jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Thu, 18 November 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My MR2 turbo hit by Nissan patrol and bounced into a landcruiser and a jeep cherokee.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Thu, 18 November 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never had an 'at fault accident' Wink

Worst was being hit by a Magna which ran a red light, stupid cow tried to dispute it but the red-light camera caught her out! They are good for something other than revenue raising Wink

No real injuries (apart from the belt bruise across my chest), my good ol' AE92 stood up to her punishment! Though the cops pulled me up at every opportunity, the car was driveable but the 'sharp edges' apparently posed a pedestrian risk...
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Thu, 18 November 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 13:06

The Dirt road had been graded and was like ball bearings. The tail started to slip out so did the normal and corrected and throttle, stepped back the other way because the suspension was pretty shagged and dropped the left rear wheel into the gutter, gripped, shot me back over the other side of the road over a meter drop into a rock outcrop and rolled.

Had a similar experience in my first car apart from the roll Shocked Came across the crest of a hill only to see farmer in the middle of the road on his tractor. Pulled to the right to overtake him, right rear wheel slid into the ditch & pulled me 180 degrees. Stopped short of a poll by about 2 inches!!! No damage to the Torana, only my pride was hurt...

P.S Sorry for the double post Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 12:35]

big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My worst accident was in April 2003.

Came around a corner at 110ish and got blinded by the sun, didnt take the corner right, ended up on the dirt the back stepped out and i went straight into a cliff face. Car drove up the cliff before flipping front over rear once or twice, came back down the cliff before going across the road into the guardrail...The car was about 1-2 metres shorter then what it shoulda been. I was the only person in the car, luckily, and no other cars were involved, walked away with half a pair of glasses, and a motsa of bruises but nothing serious.

Havent been back to see where it happened, and since then i have never put myself in a sticky situation

Jon
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha

on l's driving alone... naughty me..

anyhow... has just finished raining heavily..

left turn down a steep hill into a housing estate

doing 50 or so (90degree turn) i turned down into the street to see 2 VL white commodores drag racing up the street side by side towards me!! ARGH! .... my sisters crappy 1985 CS corona didnt handle too well with blown shocks and bald tyres ... so when i countersteered left to avoid the car in my lane the rear end went out ... wayyyy out... so i then countersteered to opposite lock to avoid the rapidly approaching parked car and to make sure the VL commo didnt hit my *sideways* ass end.... to which the car said... "rain.. inertia... 100% locked countersteer... downhill.. haha yeah right buddy, you aint getting out of this one in 1 piece"

anyhow, i 540'd the car into a tree on the opposite side of the road facing up the hill. and the fuckers in the vl's didnt even stop.

ended up impacting the car directly into the rear passenger axel, right in the middle.... damages? bent door, rear panel, axels, diff centre, control arms, panhard rod....

needless to say, i was in big trouble..
worst thing is i was 400m from home Sad

but my sister ended up with a new car because of it and i got the rona wrecked for $ Wink

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 04:40]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 15:35

haha

on l's driving alone... naughty me..

anyhow... has just finished raining heavily..

left turn down a steep hill into a housing estate

doing 50 or so (90degree turn) i turned down into the street to see 2 VL white commodores drag racing up the street side by side towards me!! ARGH! .... my sisters crappy 1985 CS corona didnt handle too well with blown shocks and bald tyres ... so when i countersteered left to avoid the car in my lane the rear end went out ... wayyyy out... so i then countersteered to opposite lock to avoil the vl hitting the ass end.... to which the car said... rain.. inertia... counterasteer... downhill

i 540'd the car into a tree on the opposite side of the road facing up the hill.

impacked directly into the rear passenger axel, right in the middle

damages? bent door, rear panel, axels, diff centre, control arms, panhard rod....

needless to say, i was in big trouble..
worst thing is i was 400m from home Sad

but my sister ended yup with a new car because of it and i got the rona wrecked for $ Wink

wtf garth!! how often do you stumble across a drag race coming toward you?! Confused only the bogandores Rolling Eyes

I'm just wondering if they stopped to check if you were ok, but i woulda smashed them both Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chekc the update Wink
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont have anything to tell myself, as nothing has happened.

So I'll chime in with the MANY examples of my friends (many of which I saw firsthand) I'll rank them 1 is worst.

5.Mate in his valiant went up the central coast, was on a dirt road, tried to take a corner ARC style at like 70 and slid into a telegraph pole. Tow-Truck $$$$$ back to sydney!.

4.Mate in his pulsar q was at an intersection. Turning right, there was a turck in the opposing lane turning across him so he couldnt see into the far lane.. decided to gun it. Out came a 4wd and hit him on his side. Car flipt onto its side and slid for 10m (on its side Laughing )

3.Mate in his old 323 (me in passenger seat) going togue style in vaulcluse (downhill) round some twisties.. lost it, just missed a container (one of those builders 6tonne metal bins) and hit the kerb at 50. Car was ok, but all 4 hub caps flew in all directions so we had to look for them (it was way too dark, took us ages)

2.I rate this the funniest. After seeing the fast and the furious at the movies, We went out for abit of a drive (I was following behind, not involved and;) My mate in his parents brand new 626 decided to overtake another mate infront... problem was it was the opposite side of the road. It was an intersection/stop sign. And the last problem was that when both cars reached the centre of the intersection My mate on the right side of the road decided to turn right, unaware other mates car was next to him. Bang. One car goes one way, the other goes the other. Mates 626 goes onto the gutter into a 3m wide space between a telegraph pole and someones frontyard picketfence. Debree all over the intersection.

1.Mate in his parents not so new 626 tried to take on a hsv, overtook it on wrong side of road, uproaching a crest!!, going 160!!! he was sidebyside and knew a 90 degree turn was coming up, braked, car just went straight..., through a metal pole (one of those ones to stop cars getting into parks... snapt it clean (it didnt bend at all), then went through a metal fence, and directly between 2 trees and onto the soccer field. (Note this was a suburban area and there just happened to be no houses on that corner)

Yes 1&2 are the same person. Needless to say I dont get in the car with him anymore.

Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your '626' mate is a fucking wanker

break his brain bone so we dont need to be near him on the road...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He got a new car a few weeks ago.... *wait for it*

V8 Commo!

He keeps trying to get me to 'have a drag race with him' Rolling Eyes
I've tried to tell him he shouldnt do that and should calm down. But I still got in the car with him, until; One night (in the rain) he was coming back from a club in a car full of mates and his gf and he got up to 200 while his gf was yelling 'faster faster' and my mates were asleep. When they woke up and he told them they were fuckn furious. And I now dont get in the car with him, simple as that.

Boganism.

EDIT::

Wait I forgot one more;

0. A mate in his pintara flooring it down a narrow road and he hit a MERC!!!!!!, no insurance!!!!!!! $13,000.....................

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 10:28]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 21:13

Dont have anything to tell myself, as nothing has happened.

So I'll chime in with the MANY examples of my friends (many of which I saw firsthand) I'll rank them 1 is worst.

5.Mate in his valiant went up the central coast, was on a dirt road, tried to take a corner ARC style at like 70 and slid into a telegraph pole. Tow-Truck $$$$$ back to sydney!.

4.Mate in his pulsar q was at an intersection. Turning right, there was a turck in the opposing lane turning across him so he couldnt see into the far lane.. decided to gun it. Out came a 4wd and hit him on his side. Car flipt onto its side and slid for 10m (on its side Laughing )

3.Mate in his old 323 (me in passenger seat) going togue style in vaulcluse (downhill) round some twisties.. lost it, just missed a container (one of those builders 6tonne metal bins) and hit the kerb at 50. Car was ok, but all 4 hub caps flew in all directions so we had to look for them (it was way too dark, took us ages)

2.I rate this the funniest. After seeing the fast and the furious at the movies, We went out for abit of a drive (I was following behind, not involved and;) My mate in his parents brand new 626 decided to overtake another mate infront... problem was it was the opposite side of the road. It was an intersection/stop sign. And the last problem was that when both cars reached the centre of the intersection My mate on the right side of the road decided to turn right, unaware other mates car was next to him. Bang. One car goes one way, the other goes the other. Mates 626 goes onto the gutter into a 3m wide space between a telegraph pole and someones frontyard picketfence. Debree all over the intersection.

1.Mate in his parents not so new 626 tried to take on a hsv, overtook it on wrong side of road, uproaching a crest!!, going 160!!! he was sidebyside and knew a 90 degree turn was coming up, braked, car just went straight..., through a metal pole (one of those ones to stop cars getting into parks... snapt it clean (it didnt bend at all), then went through a metal fence, and directly between 2 trees and onto the soccer field. (Note this was a suburban area and there just happened to be no houses on that corner)

Yes 1&2 are the same person. Needless to say I dont get in the car with him anymore.

Laughing

I'm suprised he is still allowed to borrow the damm car.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Fri, 19 November 2004 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jcmunga
Quote:

2 years ago i was driving my lancer the morning after a big night out and fell asleep on the way home. i hit a brand new rav4 head on at 60ks writing of both cars near killing myself and managed to got insurance to pay out $42000.

aswell as that i have had my first ke rola rear ended and written of and one of my mates ran into the back of my old pulsar

this pretty much sums up the attitude of most drivers...
Yeah I like how u mentioned you almost killed yourself - too bad for the other guy!!!I guess its not the same to almost kill a completely innocent person...

I hope U dont have too many "big nights" anymore..
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sat, 20 November 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I accidently ashed on my seat the other day! Couldn't believe it!

Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In ancient times I had an Austin ute.going to Cronulla .4 peeps in the back..3 of us in front..plus 4 surfboards .Dope in VW beetle pulled out on my left...T.boned it at about 60k's..one of my mates in the back flew over both cars and landed in the middle lane of the roadway..rolled out of way of at least 4 cars until we dragged him clear..bruise on his back...nothing else..all the surf boards were airborne ..None survived..
My G'f in the front broke her nose on the dash..she sued me under CTP and was awarded $15,000...we went to Surfers for a month on some of the proceeds then split up a week after we came back..
...ohh the ute was dead..
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg. wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 13:45

My G'f in the front broke her nose on the dash..she sued me under CTP and was awarded $15,000...we went to Surfers for a month on some of the proceeds then split up a week after we came back..

hahaah thats tops Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
84 jdm 86 gtv in blue at 120mph and icey bumpy roads with bald tyres== crash bang smash fuck ouch aaagh shit
car rolled four times not a panel survived
car hit bank went sideways hit the other bank fliped in mid air twice came down hard rolled two more times and skidded down road on its roof
me and my mate where lucky that time 30 minutes later the car was gone and we were in the pub laughing as we only bought it for a night time thrasher for 280 pound not even 650 dollars
needless to say we were sore the next day

plenty of cuts and bruising all round although his mum has not spoke to me since for nearly killing her poor son
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wasnt the blue one the one your dad sold whilst you were out?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah that was a blue one "a900xoc" i bought in skegness scotland
this car i bought in coulchester in england along with a red one that i sold Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your the ae86 carsales king pauly
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
power seller and power buyer i may add
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta buy to sell Wink

ps, got any mint parcel shelves
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 blue and 3 brown and 1 genuine black 1 which is not 4 sale
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they mint?
and name your price on the black one

Wink DO IT!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will swap black one for a kp60 starlet and all shelves bar 1 are mint Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Sun, 21 November 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I broke a rim on a gutter.....

That's a bout it. Confused Laughing
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Mon, 22 November 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My worst was on a bike.

When I lived in Melbourne, I was riding along Maroondah Hwy, far left lane (three lanes in each direction).

Was approaching the Mitcham Hotel when, out of the blue, a fkhead in a VK Commo did an illegal U-bolt and slammed into me (I was going about 60-70ks).

Flew threw the air, bounced off three cars which were also doing 60-70k's.

Unbelievably, broke only my ankle and collarbone, and avoided getting run over by pure fluke.

Driver was charge for doing the illegal turn, yet his stinking insurance Co took nearly 12 months to pay. Pricks.

Anyway, don't ride any more, although I'd love to. Just too many fwits on the road.

R
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Mon, 22 November 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
flipped my car doing 100km/h, i tend a go a little bit crazy. i get a little bit out of control with my rhymes. um i think ive only had that one big one. the pics are on here somewhere 'white stallion lest we forget' or something i think
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Mon, 22 November 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was driving to work in my first car (Corona STARFIRE!!) through the city, towards the south eastern. The roads were busy but traffic was stop - start so I figured that it would be a good chance to eat my two scones and drink my bottle of orange juice.

I had just finished cramming the second scone into my mouth and gulped down a mouthful of oj when I looked up and noticed that I was creeping forward (auto) and about to hit the car in front.

I slammed on the brakes and took a deep breath in. Unfortunately my mouth was still full of orange juice/scone mix and I copped a lungfull. This caused me to cough suddenly and I sprayed the entire driver's side of the windscreen, dashboard, sunvisors and my seat with what was in my mouth.

That's the worst accident I've had while driving
Razz
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Mon, 22 November 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have not really had a crash i have spun out a few times in the 86.
But i was hit bye a car on my push bike. rideing home from work bout 1130 am some lady in her new magna just decides to reverse out of here driveway at speed without looking. It was one of those moments when you see it about to happen and you can do nothing about it and your brain just says "oh shit...."
I was ok more or less but she needed a new car boot lol
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? Mon, 22 November 2004 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hit a kangaroo at 140km/h altho the kangaroo came off second best.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? [RIP R34] 22/11/2004 Tue, 23 November 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, another sad day in the performance automotive industry indeed:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=52144&rid=2053&S=cba437f8a25966daa1aad9e 2b533c6d1&pl_view=&start=0#msg_477935msg_4 77935

R.I.P. occupants of vehicle. Condonlences to family and friends
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? [RIP R34] 22/11/2004 Tue, 23 November 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R.I.P

a father's car can always be replaced, but his son cannot...
they say the biggest tragedy is when a father outlives his son

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Worst accident you've been in while driving? [RIP R34] 22/11/2004 Tue, 23 November 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
sad No No No
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:exp. of interest, Carbon/fibreglass rear hatches, front guards etc
Next Topic:whos supra was that on Today Tonight??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 11:52:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013519048690796 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.