Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 07:00 Go to next message
I will be selling the old 86 in the next 2-3 weeks. Im not looking for a huge amount of money, just looking to upgrade to a cruiser. Thats also the reason of sale.
Rego ran out a few weeks ago. The car is white.

it has:
-Jspec 97kw bigport 4age
-2inch? exhaust through with a few boxes... sounds very nice.... quiet with a good note when revving.
-Better than stock suspension. Im not sure of what it is but the car handles quite well, and looks good. (sits low but not too low)
-the car has high kays but really doesn't feel like it. the motor is something like 60 000kms old, and doesn't smoke or stutter or anything weird like that. goes very well Very Happy
-Windows are tinted all round pretty dark, but the tint on the rear left quarter is bubbling a little bit.
-The car has some rust, its possible to fix it all.
-the chassis has no rust or cracks
-has mazda semi bucket seats, not sure out of what but they are pretty adjustable.
-interior was redone by previous owner and is pretty nice... black and black theme but not overboard.
-comes with basic sony headunit and some small splits in dash with cheapo speakers on parcel shelf.
-Im not sure what mags is has but they look quite nice, they are 5 spoke with fake studs on the rim.

-will post pictures in the next few weeks.

I think thats about it but inevitably I probably missed out something.
The car will be advertised for $4500ono
Im near Brisbane in QLD

If anyone wishes to express interest in the car, you can contact me through toymods. (PM or this thread). when the car is ready for sale I will post my number.

Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone better be quick!

*travels 10 minutes in time*

sold Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 07:10]

cml33
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good so far,

I'm in QLD and have been looking for something like this.

Would be very interested in having a look at some photos when available, perhaps even inspection.

how was insurance on the few mods that have been done?
bobtheboozer
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This will be sold quicker than you can say 'sprinter'
gl with the sale Smile
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The insurance on them is very good, just like a normal 4 cyl car, because as far as the insurance companys know, they are still a 1.6 with a 4a model motor.

the car will definatly be for sale in 2-3 weeks, I will keep this posted.

Thankyou
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a 97 kw bigport? Are you sure?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Mon, 15 November 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what i was thinking

is it me or are interstate cars cheaper than ones that go for sale in Sydney Rolling Eyes

nice car, sounds like a good package and a great foundation for any enthusiest, good luck and post some piccies Smile
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Tue, 16 November 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Im pretty sure, the engine came from a jap trueno and the missing link in the power jump from 87-97kw from the aus 4age and the jap 4age is in the computer... its set up more aggresively for japans better fuel. Just means its better to run premium over here.
surfingisfun
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Tue, 16 November 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sprinter is nice i driven it myself, it goes hard hey all your need is a lsd or locker then ya can start to slide it! good luck gav!
Wezelton
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Tue, 23 November 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts is the rust ? sounds like a sweet little car, post some pics and im sure someone here will buy ASAP, maybe me.. peace wes
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Wed, 24 November 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The rust is on the bonnet (from an engine fire with the old 4ac, will need a new one, although it isn't really that bad, im just being fussy), theres about 2 small patches on drivers sides lower piller and the passenger side pillar, there is a bit above the windscreen and a little on the hatch and a little behind the rear gaurds, but most of it wont even need to be replaced unless you really wanted to. everyone knows sprinters rust and theres nothing anyone can do about that when buying a 2nd hand one. either way the car is structurally sound and has a 4age in it. It wouldn't take much for roadworthy, just removal or cover up of some rust and to fix the crack in the windscreen... i think that would pretty much be it. its cheaper than all the sprinters I have seen locally becuase i need a quick sale for another car for work. the motor is sweet as hell, doesn't blow any smoke and revs nice and smooth. the car looks very nice in white with the black bumpers and the wheels. the interior is even pretty clean and redone in black and blue, apart from the dash which is cracked up but has a dash mat. The car will be for sale as of about the 30th of november which is tuesday next week. the price remains $4500 ono

I will post my mobile number on tuesday so I can be contacted directly. The car is in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast.

I will post some pictures this weekend.
thanks
Gavin

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 04:37]

nash_tz
Regular

April 2003
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Wed, 24 November 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally somebody wanting a realistic price for their sprinter. Good luck with the sale although even at 4500 im sure you will get your fair share of tyre kickers.
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Tue, 30 November 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate. you still selling the sprinter?? if so, could you email me some pics to maddoggy88@hotmail.com that would be great. also your number and suburb u live in.
thanks heaps Rolling Eyes
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: EOI: modded ae86 in QLD Tue, 30 November 2004 20:38 Go to previous message
hey buddy, can you PM me your number

i'll call ya up, my sister is looking for a car. This seems like a good first car (hence i can drive it too Laughing Laughing )

Cheers Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S AE86 Sprinter [SOLD]
Next Topic:EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:52:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053009986877441 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.