Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Mon, 15 November 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I doubt it but is there much chance of converting it to IRS by pulling the arse end off a MX83? It must be pretty similar under there..
  Send a private message to this user  
teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Mon, 15 November 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, it would be way too hard.

ive seen this car around, im also keen , have been for a while

what concerns me is that it hasnt sold yet. it has so much yet no one has taken it. whats the go with it?
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Mon, 15 November 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm... yeah thats what i was thinking too... anyone actualy gone to have a look yet? I cant see there being much interest in this kind of thing when it comes down to it, not many that have the cash anyway.
teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Mon, 15 November 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cash wouldnt be an issue, i happen to have a 4 door 31 with a rb25 im about to sell, and yeah ill be keen to have a look at the car.

as ive said ive seen it around and it appears to be a nice car.

closer inspection is required i suspect
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Part of the reason is that most of the potential market for a car like this is in NSW and to a lesser extent Vic. It's a bit of a stretch to get it east.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested, the 9K got my attention, but will it pass the roadworthy requirements to get into my state?
Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dyno chart is up.

pliz check http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jzx081/my_photos

the car got 221 hp at the wheel with stock boost.

cheers.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2004 07:05]

Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 16 November 2004 10:34

im interested, the 9K got my attention, but will it pass the roadworthy requirements to get into my state?

im not too sure bout the regulations in SA,but according to local DMV it shouldn't be a prob as the car is certified roadworthy in WA.most state DMV follow the same Australian standard regulation.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not boosted up at all?.. how many psi was the car on during dyno
Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teejay wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 22:21

nope, it would be way too hard.

ive seen this car around, im also keen , have been for a while

what concerns me is that it hasnt sold yet. it has so much yet no one has taken it. whats the go with it?

the reason the car hasnt sold yet is because none of the ppl who came to view the car appreciate it and willing to pay the price tht the owner was asking for.the owner and i just dynoed the car today.the engine is healthy and able to push to 221hp/164.9kw at rear wheel.

manmx83 wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 23:41

As I am currently building something similiar I know for a fact that you couldnt build it for less than twenty grand.clutch,brakes,manual 1JZ,wheels and tyres,exhaust,engineering+ original purchase price,coil overs,jzx81 front.It adds up very quickly.manual soarers are 18-Its tough to be selling modified cars.

As manmx83 said it cost approx 20K to build this kinda car in Aussie as JZX81 parts in very hard to come by.Personally i think 9k is a steal for this kinda car.
Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stock 0.7 Bar (10 Psi) on BP Ultimate fuel

the only mod the car has is the 2.5 inch exhaust system.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-PSi wrote on Tue, 16 November 2004 18:32

stock 0.7 Bar (10 Psi) on BP Ultimate fuel

the only mod the car has is the 2.5 inch exhaust system.

nice, it would gain so much more with some boost and an intercooler aswell(a bigger one that is).
mine dynoed at 200rwkw at 11 psi with exhaust, cooler...(was in shootout mode). if I was back at the beginning and had all the money this would be a steal..
Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheese_cracka wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 13:07

how much would it cost to get it shipped over my way?

just got a quote frm a freight co. approx AU$400-500 to Syd. or Melb.
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Note: this car is currently on stock boost and a 2 1/2" exhaust system + standard intercooler = more hp potential

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7969

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7970

Attachment: 47f4.jpg
(Size: 21.14KB, Downloaded 391 time(s))
Attachment: a82a.jpg
(Size: 24.26KB, Downloaded 388 time(s))

teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Tue, 16 November 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, ive signed up to the forums simply to express interest in the car.

im quite pedantic about what i like , and this car has pricked my liking.

if its not sold soon i will be looking at it seriously.'

tom.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bergerac wrote on Tue, 16 November 2004 00:26

hmm.. the only thing putting me off this is the solid rear axle... plus i gotta get off my arse and sell my other car Very Happy

sorry to go a little off topic, but what does this mean? and why is it bad?

im kinda uninformed with the mechanics of a car. Embarassed
teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it means its likely to handle like shit compared to the irs models. thats about it
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Rare 92 Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics] Tue, 16 November 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teejay wrote on Tue, 16 November 2004 22:44

it means its likely to handle like shit compared to the irs models. thats about it

Exactly... and with the power that its able to put out traction will be a big issue.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Tue, 16 November 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id prefer to have that instead of my IRS for drag racing. i would get full tyre contact instead of the inside 2 inches.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Wed, 17 November 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, but as soon as you hit any bumps or want to accelerate around corners you'll wish you'd opted for IRS. This isn't a drag race only car.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Wed, 17 November 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whats the big deal, get a rear X member from from the same model cressy that has IRS and slap it in, not that simple obviously but doable
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Wed, 17 November 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought the turbo deisel was only in japan (in 1992)? well thats what the insurance company (just cars) tells me - that it cant be aussie because in 1992, they only came with a petrol straight six?
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Wed, 17 November 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, dude, If I only I was in Perth I'd be at it for sure! Shocked

Pity it'd cost like a couple of grand to freight it too Darwin... Confused Razz

Good luck with sale man, that would be alot of fun!
driftingAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Wed, 17 November 2004 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free bump

[Updated on: Wed, 17 November 2004 16:08]

teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Wed, 17 November 2004 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 09:54

so whats the big deal, get a rear X member from from the same model cressy that has IRS and slap it in, not that simple obviously but doable

its pretty much been confirmed its not aussie. thanks for the newsflash.

after the convo i had tonight, i may look elsewhere.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Thu, 18 November 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teejay wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 04:33

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 09:54

its pretty much been confirmed its not aussie. thanks for the newsflash.

after the convo i had tonight, i may look elsewhere.

please explain.

so who is actually selling this car? like, who do i contact if im interested, or if i have questions?
teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Thu, 18 November 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is a japanese import

it came from japan

it came with a diesel engine. it was the base model. hence it has live axle.

it was converted to 1jz here.

geddit?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Fri, 19 November 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i get that bit, but what happened in this conversation you speak of? more specifically what happened to make you want to look elsewhere?
Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Fri, 19 November 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

so who is actually selling this car? like, who do i contact if im interested, or if i have questions?

me and truenolevin.pliz pm US if you got any question about the car.
Hi-PSi
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS: Rare 92 221RWHP Cressida with 1JZGTE for sale in Perth [now with pics and Dyno charts] Mon, 15 August 2005 21:28 Go to previous message
sorry for the ppl who pm me about the cressy,we sold the car about 8 months ago.my bad,i should update this thread.sorry about that.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:For sale: 1989 Silvia Q's *** Tasmania
Next Topic:FS: 1986 corolla twincam 16V (Perth)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 15:13:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088841915130615 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.