Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » how to make my initial-d car fully sick!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 06:17 Go to next message
I've got a trueno with tofu delivery graphics on it. I've decided to make it fully sick. I'm doing some awesome anti-colour coding, my windscreen wipers will be yellow, my bumpers will be green and all the undercar neons will be pink. I'm putting on 20' chrome mags and removing the springs. For the stereo I've come up with the sick sub-hat idea. I'll get a 15' woofer and strap it to my head like a sombrero to have the beats pounding into my skull. I might have to cut off the roof to accomadate my sub hat. I'll put a 6' exhaust tip and a k&n pod filter on the 4a-c, this should give me the necessary power to be a drifting champion.
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you been smoking crack?
or sniffing it? Laughing
what evr floats your boat.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
run it on diesel maaaate - it will make for fully siiiic smokeys duude !
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you forgot the foam filled seat coveres to give you extra lateral support while drifting around corners, and the type R seatbelt pads to protect you from all the G forces your gonna be pulling

however, may i ask what exactly prompted this?
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woke up in a stupid mood before work Smile
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate chuck on da flashing gearknob bro
better than a short shift kit

takumi must have one to drift like that
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

and to top if off a nice big yellow sticker on the windscreen that says

DEFECT!
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no no bassaholic55
it's meant to say

DICKHEAD!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah dude, thats the rear windscreen.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh my car used to have takumi spec cup holders in them, so i could practise my driving with a cup of water (kidding) but the were gay japanese and sparkle blue plastick and went quickly in the bin
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
did it have a hello kitty seat pad too
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, it was pretty much all good other than the sparke cup holder.

however it did also have a little plastic man sitting on a hotrod tied just under the back bar next to the exhaust. his head is still on there but his car is gone Crying or Very Sad
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfft
that is no match for my initial D car with type R sticker which gives it 200kw @ wheels letting me beat the GTR Twisted Evil

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/type%20R.JPG

[Updated on: Wed, 13 August 2003 12:52]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
observe my clutch it is very worn and my bride seats Cool

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/levingtz2.jpg
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm not only a bride seat in an auto.... but a TV in a 86.

in my mind a TV just dosent really fit in an 86

this isnt your car is it?
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course it is i watch tv while drifting, also my clutch is very worn hence you can't see it, the type R sticker makes my car more powerful Razz
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i guess that way you can watch initial d while your drifting just to make sure your drifiting exaclty the same way that takumi does.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and even if your clutch is a bit worn, everyone knows hatchi go's can drift so theres no reason why your car with the worn clutch cant too. hell i even saw you change dvds mid drift
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 13 August 2003 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that tops bunta pulling a cigarette while drifing

hehehe Smile

rock on.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Thu, 14 August 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone mentioned cutting the springs yet?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Thu, 14 August 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no gt... they are removing them Smile
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Thu, 14 August 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well considering that for the best control you want the least amount of body roll as possible on the car, i fail to see the use of springs Laughing
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Thu, 14 August 2003 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are springs ? Razz
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Thu, 14 August 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Springs - suspension - shockies - Where have you been Rolling Eyes jks
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Thu, 14 August 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

don;t mind me i am just whoring Very Happy
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Fri, 12 November 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant go passed Hello Kitty Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Fri, 12 November 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my god

what happened here?
dont resurrect this shit for the love of god.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 09:26]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Fri, 12 November 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 12:17

no gt... they are removing them Smile

Don't forget welding the diff!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Sun, 14 November 2004 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and use 4 plastic cups for air intake Very Happy Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Sun, 14 November 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now this is fucking ghey
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Sun, 14 November 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't go past putting them drift damage stickers too. Every dorifto needs one Surprised . The symbol of their manhood.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mods lock thread plz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i looked for this picture for half an hour, definitely not wasted time Very Happy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Various%20Random%20Shit/driftbattle.jpg

Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 00:37]

cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing I can't believe this thread came back up, I've decided on a few more mods to make sure it keeps wasting the r-34gtrs just like in those movies 4A-C POWAAAA!!!.
I've abandoned the sub hat idea and after going into a car audio shop decided the 30" sub I saw inside could be my sub-seat instaid, I may have to wear a nappy tho..
This makes more room for the awesome roof scoops I saw on need for speed underground, I'll have 4 big ones in a row which should give me awesome drifting control just like rally drivers.
Also after playing need for speed underground till my eyes went blurry and my mum banned me from the x-box, I've decided 5 layers of vinyl graphics that look like graph spray art would make my car look so awesome people would be crying at car shows.
I'd just like to finish by saying the Aus spec sprinter could beat any european, japanese, american or australian pile of shit sports car ever made in any race you care to mention........................................... ........................(if the other cars aren't allowed to start their engines)
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this meant to be funny?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 13:01

is this meant to be funny?

i think its meant to be funny to anyone who doesnt own an 86 Rolling Eyes
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lock, ban. or is this yet another hijacked account? Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 03:19]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*yawn*

aww look at the kiddies play. how sweet.
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it might have been funny back in 2003 when this thread was started..

but this threads revival was worth it if only for the sprinter drift battle hahah i have always found the link between a bus and a highly sought after 80's sports car amusing Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have only one thing to say

toymods!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nudes wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 18:07

it might hahah i have always found the link between a bus and a highly sought after 80's sports car amusing Laughing

I think that the 'bus' is a Mercedes Sprinter van. Which is still amusing.

All sprinters can drift.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 08:15]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all sprinters ey.... Rolling Eyes
http://www.erkau.com/Angebote/Schnapp/Sprinter.JPG
http://www.emotec-mobile.de/sys-bilder/sprinter-gr.jpg
http://www.emotec-mobile.de/de/Elektromobil-sprint er.html
http://www.knokin.babytraeume.de/knokin-sprinter-2.jpg
http://www.knokin.babytraeume.de/knokin-sprinter.h tm
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 19:14

All sprinters can drift.

Saw an ambulance 'sprinter' the other day, i'd like to see that drift in real GTA style Wink
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

c'mon man.. close enough is good enough Laughing

hahah and it is still amusing Very Happy

EDIT: That middle piccie could probably drift Very Happy bahahahah anybody have a semi-mobile grampa?

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 11:27]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just stick rethreads on the rear LOL.. watch her smoke it up around the corner with full counter lock.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funniest shit ive seen all day ahahahahhahahahahhaa Very Happy
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chill out guys, it's a joke. I own an ae86 and was sick of all the stereo-typing and sprinter bashing on the forum when I first joined. I thought about doing a serious thread, and figured whats the point? so in a stupid mood with little sleep I decided to troll up to the biggest ignorant ricer sprinter owner stereotype some of you guys seem to know or judge.
Why lock the thread? some of us are having a laugh and that merc drift pic is a classic Laughing
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Mon, 15 November 2004 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its all good fun Very Happy. I love sprinters. Always have and always will. Just love it when some of the owners get super defensive. Can't help myself but to lead them on a lil'.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Tue, 16 November 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indeed
Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Tue, 16 November 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cytribe come to melbourne ya slacker Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Tue, 16 November 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.geocities.com/rthy86/Pics/supadifrt.jpg
i like sprinters too....
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 17 November 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think for your wheels you will need some large PVC piping cut to the width of your rims for fully sick dorrifting. Plastic drift tyres are boss!
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 17 November 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plastic tyres!!!! awwww yea! Cool
Maybe to save weight to turn it into a quater mile bandit as well I was thinking of another few mods.
Carbon fibre floor mats
Cut off the aerial and replace it with a small fake plastic one in the centre of the roof.
Throw out all the useless junk like spare tyres, toolkit etc.
Always run it on no oil and under a quater of a tank of petrol.
Use octane booster as fuel.
Put 2 dummy exhausts the size of coffee cans on the back and disconnect the real exhaust for a real growl of 4A-C POWAAA!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: how to make my initial-d car fully sick! Wed, 17 November 2004 12:54 Go to previous message
and a number plate saying 'DRIFTO'
can't forget that dude Very Happy
hehe
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cars of singapore heaps of pictures
Next Topic:hot4's warning
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 07:03:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076930522918701 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar