Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Red or Blue???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 07:48 Go to next message
Hi ppl... I'm considering painting and covering bits of my interior like the centre console, instrument surround and a few other bits... The question however is what colour to do it in... My car is Red which won't be changing... I have finally worked out that when I get it resprayed, it'll still be the same sort of red... But, my new bucket seat and my harness pads are blue... I want the interior to match but I also want it to go with the colour (Red) of the car...

So yeah... Red or Blue???

Has anyone seen a red car with a blue interior at all??? I havn't and I want to try and find some pics of a car that has the same scheme...

If you find pics or have any, please post them here...

Thanks in advance, Ben...
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my opinion when your sitting in the car.....the colour of the extrior of the car doesnt really come into play at all...

sure it may look good at certain angles from outside ....but for the most part youd want it to go well with other interior bits

so i say blue

but i would have said blue anyway cause i love blue regardless of the above dribble..

Ta
Mani
PIG KIL
Regular

September 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep go for blue it will look a lot better than having red with blue seats. As long as its not dark blue. I have seen a blue car with a red interiour and it looked good so it should look good the other way around

JOSH
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go for blue!
My Ford is red and I have bright blue seat covers and it looks great! Having a red car with red seats would be too much I reckon!
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do it yellow... then you have all bases covered
then all u'd have to do would be get green carpet

Laughing Laughing

i have this dark grey blue metallic colour... some one called it gun metal grey... i thought guns where a charcoal colour...anyways ive done accessorising in blue

- dial surrounds, centre console and this strip camry's have are all holden cyan blue
- blue steering wheel (its a cover... im poor)
- blue/black gear knob
- blue wipers

some would call this rice, but i dont think this makes my car faster, just different to every other camry around.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is going to be blue with red/black/silver interior. You should do the opposite of me Very Happy

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to say go the blue.
Keep the colour scheme the same for the interior.
Hey, you could always paint your car blue later anyway!! Laughing

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats gotta be rice !!!

That said...

silver please Very Happy
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think making your car look better is rice as long as its tastefull

wank things like snowplows and big f**k off wings are rice

I mean.....would u call a paintjob rice ??? it doesnt make your car faster yet its to make your car look better

End rant

I just hate it when ppl will call anything rice thats got to do with making your car look better
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee didnt know ud get so offended... what colour did you do your interior M?

[Updated on: Fri, 25 October 2002 13:07]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see the supra in my avatar... if that was an NA Supra, would you call that snow plough of a front bar Rice ? yes probably

If it was a twin turbo supra, you would probably say that front bar is for down force and not ricey..

Make up ur mind mate..

U get so worked up its as if your car is ricey and u are defending it ?!
mrsmart
Regular

October 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everything is rice.

end rant.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheheh.. u da man
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow... So many responses... Thanks ppl... Muchly appreciated...
The seat and the harness pads are a light blue so I'll continue with that colour... I would never have thought of doing a dark blue...

I just thought aswell... My stereo is Alpine and their main colour is blue too... So looks like the CCFL globes will have a nice time in there too... They will be to brighten things up a bit...
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave it or go buy a honda
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah
pfft
have u seen my car ??

its anything but rice

Nice judgement mate
im not offended....i dont get offended.... Smile

use a few brain cells next time sewerage starts coing from your mouth

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Fri, 25 October 2002 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pls no rice commemts here... I really just wanted some advive from different ppl...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Red or Blue??? Sun, 27 October 2002 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
purple.. its a combination of both and it would definitely relect your current relationship status.. Laughing Razz

mate.. just you wait to see what i do with the ugly rolla and then the celica ben.... you might be surprised.

I dont care if people call putting neon lights, CCFL higlights, re-illuminated dashes, bucket seats, coloured dash and iinterior, re-trimmed and built out doors etc RICE... for me its just making my car more to my own liking.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Red or Blue??? Sun, 27 October 2002 09:01 Go to previous message
To avoid rice take

1. Small block or big block Chevy
2. Mix with either a) plymouth b) Impala c) cadillac

Must have at least 1.5 metres of over hang at both ends....Enjoy!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Coastie advice
Next Topic:Mirc.. Go there #Toymods. Chat about toyotas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 01:32:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080399513244629 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.