Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
omg joshsticks...not kool Wed, 17 November 2004 14:31 Go to next message
i only wanted to talk about ra28's in PERTH ONLY..leave me alone why block my thread for..no harm..i thought we would have our OWN LISTING to talk about stuff in our OWN area instead of getting mixed up with everything else- would get lost with all the other states

this way ppl FROM PERTH can go there to look at whats happening IN PERTH, no one in any other state would care about this thread, and i wouldnt get as much attention becuase some perth ppl might look at the other sections

who else is agreeing with me on this?

anyway very pissed off

Send a private message to this user  
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: omg joshsticks...not kool Wed, 17 November 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i see what you mean but this section is just for "gathering" and posting ideas for cruises and events.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: omg joshsticks...not kool Wed, 17 November 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again, as before, you've picked the wrong section to post this thread in. Given the board's actions and warnings of late regarding this type of behaviour, and their threatened actions should it persist, perhaps you should do some further reading and find out why it's happened, and where the appropriate section is to post such questions and reprisals?! I don't want to lose the WA section due to the fact you can't be bothered adhering to the rules of this forum's use, I'm sure alot of other people feel the same way.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: omg joshsticks...not kool Wed, 17 November 2004 21:30 Go to previous message
I don't care how not kool you think I am. I have a job to do around here which is to make sure people follow the rules. Just because you assumed that this section of the forum called "Western Australia local gatherings" was a discussion area doesn't make it one. Read the rules http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=51417&start=0&rid=218&S=b5b3f579b455 57512266a09a573592b2.

Consider this to be your final warning. If you continue to not follow the rules you will be banned from the forum. The people using this forum correctly don't need you coming in and getting the section removed from them.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:[PERTH] OST Whoop Ass Wednesday, Dec 15th
Next Topic:AllianceCC Cruise - Fri 19th November
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:18:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041651725769043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.