Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » ***LOOKING for OLD SCHOOL Toytota's and Others*** Edit**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
phaser
Regular

November 2004
***LOOKING for OLD SCHOOL Toytota's and Others*** Edit** Thu, 18 November 2004 04:42 Go to next message
WANTED: Hey People
Cant be stuffed wanting an AE86 so,
Desperate to findvery cheap:
1977 RA28 Toyota 'Mustang' Celica
And any other older 'Mustang' styles Celica (TA22)(TA23)
1986 - 89 Toyota Celica
Older style Supras
Old Toyota Soarer

**I know this isnt the right site to put this on but yeah, I am also looking for:
Mazda Series 1-3 RX7
Nissan 260-280ZX

Just about anything that came from the 80's- Dunt know if that helped.

Cars can be in any condition: can have loads of rust, just as long as when i sit in it i dont fall out Very Happy cars can be damaged in any way and also, it can be stripped but with all body parts.

Also, no need to worry if it doesnt have an engine. Most likely to go for an engine swap anyway.

If any body has another car that isnt what i am looking for and wants to get rid of, please feel free to tell me what it is. I might consider. If yhu've also got a car that yhu want to wreck, i also could be interested.

Prefered Victoria or Melbourne areas.

Thanks again everyone

Peter

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 13:58]

Send a private message to this user    
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: ***WANTED: Looking for a Project Car. Thu, 18 November 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, you lookin for a flintstone car by the sounds of it... Laughing But.... I have seen one out at U-pull it in Adelaide (Wooma rd), I think its the RA28. I'm almost certain it is.
Supergal
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: ***WANTED: Looking for a Project Car. Thu, 18 November 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought this would be an awesome project , all the money has been spent and the hard work done. just needs the finishing touches. Smile

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=51232&rid=5256&S=1ce7d576977f1c98ad286f1 1a29ed1fa

phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: ***WANTED: Looking for a Project Car. Thu, 18 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know, problem is that he is in Adelaide. I need something from Melbourne or somewhere in Victoria really.
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: ***WANTED: Looking for a Project Car. Thu, 18 November 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crap, not Adelaide Razz , I ment that he was in Sydney.
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: ***WANTED: Looking for OLD SCHOOLERS*** Thu, 18 November 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got an ra28, well atleast i think its an ra28, used to be dads daily driver but the engine blew. pm me if u interested
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: ***WANTED: Looking for OLD SCHOOLERS*** Thu, 18 November 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: ***LOOKING for OLD SCHOOL Toytota's and Others*** Edit** Fri, 19 November 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...still loooooooking... Shocked < just not as hard as that though Very Happy
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: ***LOOKING for OLD SCHOOL Toytota's and Others*** Edit** Fri, 19 November 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Desperately in need for very cheap project car.

Need something to do Very Happy

Thanks again
simulant
Regular

January 2003
Re: ***LOOKING for OLD SCHOOL Toytota's and Others*** Edit** Sun, 21 November 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got an RA28, needs some work. I fixed it up 4 years ago, re-sprayed and made it look pretty good, however have damaged it since and being a poor student haven't had the time or money to returne it to it's former glory. Still drives well, although needs a tune. For the right price I may part with it.

Al.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 November 2004 11:09]

phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: ***LOOKING for OLD SCHOOL Toytota's and Others*** Edit** Sun, 21 November 2004 12:36 Go to previous message
PM sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 1970 KE11 Corolla ***SOLD***
Next Topic:For sale suzuki vitara soft top
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:43:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004929780960083 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.