Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 04 November 2004 16:28 Go to next message
hey guys,

i am stripping the mods off my soarer aerocabin and selling it as a working, complied, registered stock car.

It currently has a supra nose on it, but if i dont get any offers on it as is i will be returning it to factory condition, including a respray.

The car was imported over a year ago under the old scheme and the compliance alone owes me around $4000 (dont ask).

The car had a high hp engine in it, but as i said i am pulling everything apart.

Inside it is stock, outside it has the supra nose on it.

it also has a big rear wing and alloys.

I intend on keeping the rims, putting a stock nose on it, and stock 7mgte & auto box.

If anyone was interested in the car in its current state(compliable/registerable state but with no engine/box) please let me know asap. it would make an awesome project car, and its a VERY VERY rare car with only 2-3 in australia at the moment.

Only 500 were ever produced.

If nobody interested in it as is with the supra nose, and i return it to stock, it will be sold as a stock Aerocabin, with a full respray, complied. Not even really sure what price to ask for it in either state.

Anyways some pics of it withthe supra nose are below:

Stock they just look like soarers at the front.

It would make a great project drifter, perhaps with a 2jzgte Wink

I also have coilovers and lots of spares for anyone interested in making an offer, otherwise ill be seeking out stock bits.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7631

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7630

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7632

Attachment: 5.jpg
(Size: 57.86KB, Downloaded 1527 time(s))
Attachment: P1010089.jpg
(Size: 92.15KB, Downloaded 2516 time(s))
Attachment: P1010093.jpg
(Size: 80.59KB, Downloaded 1445 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 04 November 2004 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy crap! Shocked
I cant believe how damn good that looks. That is one damn cool car!
you may want to put a price,
WHat sort of engine/ power has it got? Is it manual or auto? and are the guards, adjusted so that they line up with the doors?
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 04 November 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn i want those wheels
Crazy88
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 04 November 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you want for the car 'as is'?
MyRona
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 05 November 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW!
that is one awesome looking car!
i only know of 2 Aerocabins, and they are in Adelaide.
Awesome looking car, Supra front looks TUFF!
good luck with the sale!
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 05 November 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck thats tuff Shocked never seen that b4 , looks hot as with the supra front! how much you want for it ??
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 05 November 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shouldn't pull it apart and turn it into a stocker dude.
Thats a shame.
Sweet car too.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 05 November 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are you after?, as is, and in standard form?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 05 November 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen an Aerocabin in Melbourne driven by some old dude. 7MGTE.

I love the look without the roof. Your car is awesome looking man.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 05 November 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car in its current form owes me around $40k, but thats cos i got ripped by a workshop that did some less than desireable things with the motor.

The car currently has a motor without anything but head/block. The motor is fully built internally but suggest pulling it down as the workshop did some ordinary things elsewhere. the engine build internally alone cost over $3,000 just for machining/parts.

for the car without motor/box but a rolling shell which is ready for the greenplate (once it has a new motor, and can be presented for a road test by the engineer), all engineering items have been done already (intrusion bars, cat converter, mirrors, belts etc) i would probably be looking for around $6k or best offer - it needs a motor/box/ecu and then be presented for inspection once its running (i already paid for the compliance).

if someone was to wait for me to restore it back to factory (i will be removing the supra front to make it easier to sell as a stock car), i will be buying a complete soarer front cut and putting the box/motor/front panels off it, then getting it colour matched or full respray, so i guess id be spending about $4k to do that part, so would have to be asking over $10k once its finished.

Im not really sure what people consider a fair price, but bottom line is, i do love the car but i just have too many projects now.

Also note the vehicle can be supplied with lots of parts including everything required for a 700hp build (engine needs some attention), also have a drag auto gearbox and heaps of thoer gear suitable for this car.

best i suggest is just fire me off an email making an offer if your serious and not wanting to waste my time.

goro
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Wed, 17 November 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i am interested in this car... pm me or email me on goro@softhome.net
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Wed, 17 November 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats so damn hot
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Wed, 17 November 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey goro, feel free to call me if seriously interested: 0401 670 957

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 18 November 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude u wanna swap the shell for a stock soarer shell, dont pull the supra front end off man , it looks sick if u gonna do that let me know iil give u the stock front end of mine and iil take the supra front end and panels mine is in good nick
or either way swap the whole shell

lemme know im in melbourne as well
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 18 November 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats is the koolest thing I seen in a longtime man.
Just curious, is it much custom fabrication to put a *a70 nose on it?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 18 November 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 14:47

Thats is the koolest thing I seen in a longtime man.
Just curious, is it much custom fabrication to put a *a70 nose on it?

it bolts on
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 18 November 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"it bolts on "

i wish!

the front panels had to be custom modified and made, they are by no means straight bolt on.

soarer panels were cut and welded onto supra widebody guards, a long and involved job to ensure they were done right. Spacers and additional brackets were made to ensure they lined up with the soarer chasses.

Now that the panels have been made however, they are a straight bolt onto any soarer nose.

Im interested in swapping for a stock soarer shell (with some cash) or selling my front panels, prefer to sell the whole car as is.

Sorry i missed the people who called me about the car today, i was dead tired and slept til 6pm lol.

Mark
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 18 November 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a JZZ30 ...with about 320rwhp+ ...u interested in that ...
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Thu, 18 November 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i would be, but im guessing u are wanting a fair bit for it heh

goro
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Fri, 19 November 2004 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.. unless you want my CHAKDE supra aerotop (yes htat sexy 80 series MKIV beast is up for sale... see firesport)

... but then again i want a lot for that... altho i will keep you up 2 date in how i go in regards to the soarer... by the end of this weekend
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: MZ20 Soarer Aerocabin (VERY rare) Mon, 31 October 2005 17:24 Go to previous message
this car is finally available for sale again. LOL.

its been a while, but it now has a new motor and everything running properly.

Its getting the engineering/compliancing done as we speak and should be available mid this month.

Had some interest last time around, but i had to chase up a heap of paperwork, negotiate a deal with dotars to get it complied, get the new motor in and running etc etc, now all the hard works done and i really want to sell it Wink

Soooo.. any interested parties should EMAIL ME at mark@firesport.com or melbccr@iprimus.com.au

DONT PM ME (the number of times i say this and people pm me and i never reply, then they get narky and pm me again whining that i never replied is amazing). EMAIL ONLY please Smile

this is a seriously weird and wonderful looking car Wink

i have a few other spare bits and peices from previous builds that could go towards bringing it back to its former glory, but prefer to sell as is.

would consider a fairly cheap price for it without the rims and coilovers.

ballpark figures without rims would be ~ $10k but as i said thats a ballpark and i havent even got the bill from the re-engineering, so i could be asking a tad more when i know how much that is going to set me back.

car owes me well over $20,000 even without the big HP motor in it.

would CONSIDER swaps but im in a 'want cash' mood, so prefer cash.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CELCIA GT4 ST185 1990 79,000KM - SOLD
Next Topic:Sold.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:01:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062110424041748 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.