Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
icon5.gif  %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 06:17 Go to next message
Fucking pricks woke me up at 3.24 am, my alarm went of i raced out side and could just only just see them driving off the poped my boot then ran, they didnt have a enough time grab my amps or subs.... the main msg is if you dont have an alarm you wil get fucked over 1 day take my advice and get one on the weekend.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 11:17]

Send a private message to this user    
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just also wana no if it was a one of my car or was it all night theives trying to brake into cars..
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did they do any damage?

An alarm won't save you, when my car got broken into ($200 subwoofer gone, $600 to fix the windows Mad ) the alarm went off for long enough to flatten the battery. Thanks heaps to the pansies downstairs who could have, like, gone out and seen what the commotion was or something? I'm on the third floor and didn't hear it, but it was right outside their bedroom window dammit! No wonder the neighbourhood watch sign has been knocked over and trampled in the dirt... if anyone breaks into their unit I'll just get some popcorn and sit back to watch. Mad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats pretty lucky. sound like amatuers. you may find they'll come back and disable the alarm... Confused
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, i know im locking it up in my garage and striped it till i sold it..
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A big word of advice, don't park it in the same accessible spot.

Real thieves case a car and know what they're after! I'd spent a few grand on my stereo Rolling Eyes and also had a few other expensive niceities on my charade (going back a few years ago).
I never played the stereo loud near home and only ever left it on the street when I was at home and in the day time (quiet lane cove street mind you - this shit never happened to me growing up in Casula).

One day I noticed the top of my door was bent out, and could only think of a carpark that they may have done it in. Fixing that and forgetting about it, I came home from work one night a week or so later at about 3-4am. Thinking I'm only going to bed for a couple of hours and being really tired, I didn't bother putting it in the garage. Next morning, gone. They were professionals and must have been casing it for weeks. To make matters worse, the car was a 21st present from my old man, that he and I had put over 100 hours in to fixing it up from a write off together. And also the $500 momo wheel was a 21st present from a few mates.

Moral: if your car is nice, some low life pr!ck will also think so, so take every precaution with it and don't let your gaurd slip for even one night.

I have since chased after a couple of other car thieves making attempts on other peoples cars. If I ever catch one, you won't recognise them after I'm finished.
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dirty pricks Mad
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The funny thing is, the secound the alarm went of the spun of and i woke up becoz of the spin and the alarm triged me 2 jump out got all pumped 4 nutin Razz
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im waiting for them to come back, hehehe got my baseball bat ready Smile
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want one of the electrocuting do-dads out of robocop. that'll show the fukkers Twisted Evil

chris
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wire up some screamers in random locations around the car. Even if the alarm doesn't attract any attention, putting them in enough locations that they can't physically stay in the car oughta help.
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 19:56

i want one of the electrocuting do-dads out of robocop. that'll show the fukkers Twisted Evil

chris

http://www.taser.com

'nuff said. Evil or Very Mad

From now on I'm planning to mainly park my MR2 at my place ($20 stereo, looks a bit beat up with its unpainted panel at the moment) and leave my Supra in Dad's shed where no-one can attack my precious windows again. Crying or Very Sad
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahaha, ive got the best idea!

why dunt yhu just like sleep Very Happy in the back seats or even in the back boot with the back seats down. that way you can breathe.

once the dirty bastards come and get into your boot, scare the shit out of them!! or even smash the shit out of them!!

i know for sure that if my car was broken into, i'd be camping in there for a while until i think its safe Very Happy

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH fuck i hate this post casue it brings back memories when my RA60 was stolen and they took my $1500 simmons and my Head unit and my 6" i was like Shocked the next day, cause i found out when i was hanging a shit and my dad said where is yer car
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look there is no way of stopping someone from stealing your car if they really want it, reason coz man can do man can undo.

Alarms will help but only against the stupid fools they are just out for a rush and to piss someone off, if they know what they are doing it aint going to mean much.

Tips, if you've got audio don't go cranking near where you park the car unatended often, this attracts attention and if someone notices you always park it somewhere they will scope it up and get what they want.

don't show it off with stickers of your audio brand ppl with pioneer and DLS etc. etc. stickers on their cars are asking for it if you want a sticker on your car get a sound 4 one (no one would steal that shit)

try use the factory speaker grills and holes hide it from plan view.

as mentioned hide a couple of screamers in your car, one in side near the steering column and one in the boot (they are a c*nt to put up with trying do something)

and if possible lock up behind a garage or something don't leave it on the street, it won't stop someone from stealing it but it deters them because their simple get away has just gone out the window.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Thu, 18 November 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My father was submitted into hospital many nights ago, I came home from hospital with my mum at 3am and when my mum went to drive my car at 7am that morning, some pr!ck broke into my car and took the amplifier, sub and messed up all the electrics coz they ripped out all my gauges, popped the driver side lock and screw drivered my boot lock... I was not impressed, neither was my dad Crying or Very Sad

The alarm was going off many times nights prior, then that day our nice neighbours asked to have the alarm off and told us to fix it. Well the night is the alarm off, is the night of it broken into Mad . People must have been setting it off. Well there is nothing in that car, we stripped it and drive it to the ground now...

There are people who are going though tough times, and those assh0les are there to make it even more worse preying on the worse off people...

That is my 2cents worth.
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Thu, 18 November 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 21:41

The funny thing is, the secound the alarm went of the spun of and i woke up becoz of the spin and the alarm triged me 2 jump out got all pumped 4 nutin Razz

in all seriousness nick2b...are you speaking english...can you translate please
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Fri, 19 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazedrt104 wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 10:17

thats what i was thinking Confused
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing now that, that is true Razz
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok. didnt happen to me happened to my cousin. poor bloke buys a 1995 daihatsu charade (first car) spends a shit load of money, rims, system, custom bonnet, interior, engine work etc. hes been working 2 jobs for the past 9mnths to get his car the way it is. 2 nights ago hes at work he finishes walks to the car park to find his pride and joy gone. he also had a top-notch alarm system. insurance doesn't cover the cost of mods that where done to his car. moral of the story. find the scum that did it and shoot em all.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a few years ago some guys tried to steal my car from my driveway in the early hours of the morning. i woke up cos i hear the tyres rolling along the concrete (im a light sleeper) so i look outside to see the car halfway down the driveway. i start banging on my window and shouting obscenities and my bro comes running into the room to see whats up. i tell him the car is being stolen so we make for the kitchen knives (inthe kitchen of course) and run outside to find the car abandoned on the road and the thieves running up the street. i'm in my boxers and cfb chasing them so i hurl more abuse. some neighbours come out to see what happened and run back inside when they see us welding knives Laughing
next morning we had to explain to them what had happened, and so they dont think we like to run around half naked holding knives.
Very Happy
i've also had my car broken into at shoopping malls and stuff but nothing much else.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One night ages ago, Me my dad and my bro caught 3 car theives and another 4th one trying to steal my mums car. haha, i think they were drunk and were talking about cash that was inside it ??? I had a spade, my dad had a hatchet and my bro was in his boxers haha.. classic.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 12:37

a few years ago some guys tried to steal my car from my driveway in the early hours of the morning. i woke up cos i hear the tyres rolling along the concrete (im a light sleeper) so i look outside to see the car halfway down the driveway. i start banging on my window and shouting obscenities and my bro comes running into the room to see whats up. i tell him the car is being stolen so we make for the kitchen knives (inthe kitchen of course) and run outside to find the car abandoned on the road and the thieves running up the street. i'm in my boxers and cfb chasing them so i hurl more abuse. some neighbours come out to see what happened and run back inside when they see us welding knives Laughing
next morning we had to explain to them what had happened, and so they dont think we like to run around half naked holding knives.
Very Happy
i've also had my car broken into at shoopping malls and stuff but nothing much else.

you live in hurstville...
dude what did the theives look like
did you get a look at them?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well heres one that should make everyone feel a little better...

It was a couple of years ago,and i was walking home from a party, coming up to my house i see two young blokes trying to break into my next door neighbours big F250 ford pick up thingo..anyways I stayed outa sight,and repeatedly called him on his mobile(its about 2am),,,finally picks up.."this better be good" Paul theres two fukkers trying to break into ur truck,dont come out the front theyl just legg it into the bush,get Bizmark! (very big german sheppard ex cop dog) so im still on the phone i hear him get the dog open the gate in his back fence and start running 50m round to the front of the house,him and the dog runnin behind the other houses set all the other dogs off so one guy walks away from the car to keep watch(by this time they have gotn into it and rummaging round) Paul comes tearing round the corner,goes bizmark ARM ARM! and points to the guy standing in the shaddows...this thing seriously would have weighed 60kg's it was a fukkn huge dog,the guy has shatt himself tried to run and called out to his mate in the process,within a second or two the dog launched at his head he put up him arm and he grabbed it and didnt let go making one hell of a scary growling noise in the process,the bloke literally shat his pants Laughing the other guy tried to get out of the truck,"Bizmark get the other one" he lets go of the guy on the ground and heads for the other one,jumps back in the truck and locks the doors,Bizmarks jumpin at the window,the guy on the ground tries to get up and the dog was straight onto him..thats where they stayed untill the cops arrived..he got bizmark to stop biting his arm and the thing just stood over him his teeth about 5 cm from his face for 10 minutes,any slight move and he wound have a nip at him with this evil growl going on the whole time..by this time he had shit all down his shorts Very Happy it was fukken discusting...Paul went over and had a little chat explaining that he was lucky there were two of em otherwise he would have let the dog go for the throat and buried him in the bush,and to make sure he lets his other little wana be ganster mates know to expect the same if they come through here again Laughing the bloke in the car was trying desperatly to steal the thing to get away,pushing the lock down when paul was opening it with his keys, And bear inmind Paul was about 6"2 ex league player,so the bloke just cut his losses and all he could do was wait for the cops to come and hopefully save him from a beating...the cops come and they were pretty cool except for this stupid bitch who starts giving Paul a lecture about having his dog attack the bloke with the bite marks in his arm Rolling Eyes ,luckily the senior officer told her to keep her mouth shut and organise some shit in the car,cause bizzy wasnt happy with that coment and wanted some pork to go with the first course of scumbag Very Happy

Things were pretty quiet for quite a while after that.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 04:59]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaah

awesome story!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this story proves why dogs are far superior pets to cats.
good to see the crooks getting caught don't think they be trying it again any time in the near future.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was definatly worth the numerious minute it took me to read the story(I read slow), Big ups to Bizmark!!! Great story glad you got them!
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 15:18

you live in hurstville...
dude what did the theives look like
did you get a look at them?

nah this was when i was still living at home with the old folks in the gong.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 15:48

this story proves why dogs are far superior pets to cats.

haha i hear ya.
that was a great story.
so that bastard actually shit his pants? gross
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[/quote]
haha i hear ya.
that was a great story.
so that bastard actually shit his pants? gross[/quote]

haha yeh,it was filthy, he was scarred for life man,seriously,when the cops got the bloke out of the car and paul had Bizmark on the leash,bixmark sort of pulld on the leash to have a go at him,and the guy who shat himself did that shaky thing people do when they get startled and let out a bit of a wimper..and i might add these wernt 15 yo kids,they were probably in their mid 20's..but poor bizzy is up in doggy heaven now Crying or Very Sad even though i never liked the thing before that cause it would always try to hop the fence to eat us youngins
Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 05:32]

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put a door buzzer thing at your front gate (hidden of course) with the speaker in your room so as they walk through the gate you have an early heads up that they don't hear then get out there and BATTER UP !!!!
It's all good and it works.You might even have time for a photo to early fuck them
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i hear anything from my window when im woring to the wee hours of the morning on thwe pc
im outside in a flash with my extendable baton!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it happened to us last weekend.. ur in sydney right?
On umm.. saturday night... a mates car was broken into out front of our house thu the back rear quarter ( smashed ) but they must have got scared off, because all they got off was the surround around the cd player and a screw off one of the front speakers... cds were thrown all round the car and some of the windows were wound down.... there was $1000 worth of tools in the back seat and heaps more in audio gear...... our street is usually pretty busy so im assuming they would have freaked.. we didnt discover it until the morning though, turns out the cars alarms siren didnt work......

thats pretty bad, but the hting that freaked me out more was my 86 was parked directly in font of it.. those little fucking scum would haave been within 2 metres of my car.... Mad Mad im glad they didnt touch it....

Its weird though.. out of an 86, an s13, a 180sx and a few other cars, they hit the ford laser.... go figure...
scares the shit out of me to park my 86 out the front, but with the amount of cars we have here theres no other option Sad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the laser is less likely to have an alarm

sounds like a complete noob though
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i suppose.... funny thing is, it did have an alarm, the fucking hting just wasnt working... but thats just the luck of most people.. the one night it doesnt work you get hit....

We ended up deciding that it was kids just having a bit of fun ( Mad ) as none of the stuff appeared missing, but its expensive fun.... one of those little rear quarters cost like $250 to get fixed....
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha MFX_Neko_86, you are like the double of Sway, she always has stories of 180's and silvias in front of her house and shit happenin

well, it just makes me feel kind of lucky how it turned out for me when mine was stolen Rolling Eyes

all theives should be skinned Mad
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

It is really a shame though... that we feel "Lucky" after our car is recovered and it has smashed windows, shit stolen and missing that we worked months for, etc etc..

i mean, i know it IS lucky, that we get our car back, and that its not burnt out etc... but its just stupid that we are thankful for smashed windows.. and parts missing, like, i know we spew about it, and it is shit, but i know if my car was stolen and recovered and it was damaged, id just be relieved to have it back... and thats wrong, y'know, coz fact is, our car should be exactly the same way it is as we left it, how dare people think they have the right to break in and steal our stuff?

I only hope that the stupid junkies and people who think they dont have to work for things, they think they can just take them, that their most prized posession is smashed into a million peices, maybe then they would feel half the stuff we go thru, coz for most of us, its not just like ' fuck, the car has been stolen', which, is bad enough, its like an extension of our body has been stolen or missing, its a direct personal hit on us... when your car is your baby and all the work and love you pour into it is taken, when you get it back, it can be trashed as all fuck, but we are so happy and relieved to get it back, and fuck that, we should be releived because our car is trashed? happy that shit has been stolen off it/?

--

Damn, thats a long story, but i couldnt think of any other way to get my point across.. i hope it makes sense... ^-^

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Anyones car got broken into last night? Fri, 19 November 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 12:09

crazedrt104 wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 10:17

thats what i was thinking Confused

ok english... The funny thing is, when thealarm went off, the theives drove of with a burn out and thats what caused me to wake up as i woke up i noticed my alarm going of. I jumped out of bed thinking the worst but they shit them selves when they heard the alarm
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck lol i hope that made more sence
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so basically, they freaked when your alarm went off, jumped into another car and took off, and their hasty exit caused u to wake up?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Fri, 19 November 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah LOL my boot was poped open, but my sub and amp was still bolted down
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Sun, 21 November 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 19:05

Laughing

It is really a shame though... that we feel "Lucky" after our car is recovered and it has smashed windows, shit stolen and missing that we worked months for, etc etc..

i mean, i know it IS lucky, that we get our car back, and that its not burnt out etc... but its just stupid that we are thankful for smashed windows.. and parts missing, like, i know we spew about it, and it is shit, but i know if my car was stolen and recovered and it was damaged, id just be relieved to have it back... and thats wrong, y'know, coz fact is, our car should be exactly the same way it is as we left it, how dare people think they have the right to break in and steal our stuff?

I only hope that the stupid junkies and people who think they dont have to work for things, they think they can just take them, that their most prized posession is smashed into a million peices, maybe then they would feel half the stuff we go thru, coz for most of us, its not just like ' fuck, the car has been stolen', which, is bad enough, its like an extension of our body has been stolen or missing, its a direct personal hit on us... when your car is your baby and all the work and love you pour into it is taken, when you get it back, it can be trashed as all fuck, but we are so happy and relieved to get it back, and fuck that, we should be releived because our car is trashed? happy that shit has been stolen off it/?

--

Damn, thats a long story, but i couldnt think of any other way to get my point across.. i hope it makes sense... ^-^

I couldn't have said that better myself sista. I know EXACTLY what you mean as i found myself questioning why people were telling me that i was 'lucky' to have my car back...I was just listening to them thinking 'why tha f*^k should i be feeling lucky when part of my life was stripped away from me and now i should be feeling lucky???' it's liek giving the theives credit for stealing something of yours and proving to them that they beat you. Which just drives me insane.......i have too much pride Confused

But i sure know too well the sickening feeling you get of something being taken away from you and disrespected. Boy i'd love to confront a car thief one day, i'd take out every bit of vengenace i have within me from my experience Twisted Evil
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Sun, 21 November 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets hope that you dont des
unless that is, you catch them red handed. Wink
then you call us all up
and we do a blindfold, tied up, delivery van into the desert drop off trick
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Sun, 21 November 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me 2 me 2 Cool

Thats the same with buying 'hot' parts for your car, i have never done it, and never will, because the fact is, if they are hot, they are stolen, and someone else has had to do the work to earn them etc, like i have been offered heaps of shit, but the fact is, how would you feel if it were your parts being taken and sold off?
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Mon, 22 November 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Its weird though.. out of an 86, an s13, a 180sx and a few other cars, they hit the ford laser.... go figure...

apparently lasers are one of the most stolen cars in aus because they are so piss easy to break into. by boot opened with any key i used FFS.

but the guy was definately an amature if he had to smash the window to get in. even after i fixed my boot lock it only took about a minute or less with a coathanger to break in through the door(dont you hate locking ur keys in ur car).

chris
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Mon, 22 November 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - Laughing

My laser has had a few attempts of people trying to break into it... everytime was on the passenger side door, until one time i tried to get into the drivers side, and the key wouldnt fit, but looking atthe keyhole it looked fine.. i went around to the passenger side and the lock was absoloutley fuuuuuuucked..... they must have jabeed a knife or screwy or somehting in the drivers side lock just to be spiteful, upon closer inspection the keyhole was just eally elongated.... climed in thru the bot, straight to auto-one, and got me a set of solex locks, and have been fine ever since......... i mean, nothing was taken and i suppose i was looking for an excuse to get new locks, but the fact is, peoplei dont know around my car is freaks me out enough, but when they are actually trying to damage it or steal it, thats a whole different ball game....

sprinters rreally arent so different though..... a guy from here came to pick up some parts from our house, and he locked his keys in his car across the road, so i ran and got my 86 keys, and first go, unlocked his car for him.... Confused
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Wed, 24 November 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i nearly belted my flatmate's gf with a crow bar last night..

me and my gf were in bed talking then i heard something moving around the house and noticed a light had been turned on. knowing my flatmate was out of town im thinking wtf!!

so i grabbed my crowbar i keep next to the bed (so i can grab it quick if when the car alarm goes off) belted out my bedroom door waving a crowbar over my head. scared the shit out of her. turned out she has a split shift and just was grabbing a shower. lol
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Wed, 24 November 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a ke70 and some coods one broke into it.... fukers took my friends broken/imcomplete screwdriver... and that was it cos i had nothing else in the car worth of value bhahahahahahha... theving fagets Mad
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Wed, 24 November 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 17:17

the main msg is if you dont have an alarm you wil get fucked over 1 day take my advice and get one on the weekend.

I learnt that the hard way Sad
Oh that brings back memories.

Well the pager alarm is in my car now and yes, i actually do sleep with my baseball bat on my nightstand.

-Jay
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: %% Anyones car got broken into last night? If you have a story or its happend to you... Wed, 24 November 2004 16:35 Go to previous message
WHOA! AWESOME STORY!

I just read it ^_^

If it wasn't for the fact that it is 3:32 am, i would've jumped out of my seat and yelled "TAKE THAT!!!!"

And for all those who don't know, Garth literally gets his baton ready if anything that looks potentially harnful to his sprinter.

I was talking to him on msn one time and he just stops abruptly and says "Whoa, i don't like the looks on those thugs"

hahaha good stuff Very Happy

-Jay
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Going to Taiwan
Next Topic:Any Toymodders in the SE suburbs of melb???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:06:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075159072875977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.