Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 17 November 2004 05:15 Go to next message
Hi guys,

I have added suspension parts onto my website.

I also will have Cusco LSDs and TRDs LSDs available for AE86.

Currently have available:

BRAND NEW

Cusco OS Strut brace front AE86 - $270 + Shipping
Cusco OS strut brace rear AE86 - $270 + Shipping
Cusco sway bar AE86 front - $300 + Shipping
Cusco sway bar AE86 rear - $290 + Shipping
Cusco camber tops / pillowball uppermounts - $350 Delivered

Shipping from $15-$40 depending of how many items.

LSDs
Cusco Type-MZ LSD 1 or 2 way AE86 - $1280 delivered
Cusco Type-RS LSD 1 or 2 way AE86 - $1450 delivered
TRD LSD 1 or 2 way AE86 - $ 1250 delivered

Please visit http://members.iinet.net.au/~visionr
for more info.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Sun, 21 November 2004 06:51]

Send a private message to this user    
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 17 November 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSDs prices added.

Thanks

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like good prices.

Out of interest, are the rebuild kits for the Cusco centers available? How much do they cost? I know TRD ones are available, any idea on cost?

I've heard rumours that the Cusco LSD's are more durable than the TRD ones, any ideas?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, any light on the differences between the MZ and RS? I'm looking at the Cusco site now and it's all going *whoosh* over my head Smile

It sounds to me like the RS is more progressive and more durable?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Demuire,

I am not too sure about the rebuild kits. I havent really looked into them yet.

Im currently using the TRD LSD at the moment and have no problems with it. Havent tried any cusco LSDs as of yet.

The RS ones are more durable and less noisy as well, and from the cusco website, its are more progressive. They are also dearer.

The MZ I guess is their level entry LSD using cone plates, been told they are more noisy and less durable.

I might be able to push slightly better prices on the Cusco type-RS

In all cases, the MZ, RS and TRD are excellent LSDs. Its all personal preference I guess.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 10:00]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei,

would the price go down if say, 5 of us wanted to purchase the TRD 2 way?

thanks mate
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes of course! if you guys serious about a group buy, I will work out an excellent price delivered.

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 04:29]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hyperthetically if it happened - what are we looking at, each/delivered?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would say if 5 sets or more, i probably do them for $1080 delivered to your doorstep. Maybe slightly cheaper if more buyers. They will have to come in from Japan of course.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 05:13]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the Cusco ones? And any idea what sort of "better" price you'd be able to do on the RS?

Really tossing up going with TRD at the moment or splashing out and getting the Cusco RS, it's not an easy decision to make! I wonder how much difference there is between the Cusco MZ unit and the TRD? According to the article in Club4AG the Cusco ones are meant to be a lot better, but it doesn't specify if it applies to all Cusco units or only the RS...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you get a group buy going, I will do discounts on all 3 types LSDs units. Lets say $170 off the price on LSDs. I maybe be able to the MZ close or similar price of the TRD units. Price of MZ units should be very similar to the TRD units.

thanks

Wei
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if the cusco ones are more highly rated and slightly more $$$, i'd go for the MZ or even splashing out on the RS if you have to pay just that bit more.

Well, demuire, if you are serious about a group buy, then that makes 2.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver: am serious about getting an LSD, but not sure about where from or what sort yet. Pricing does sound good though. Would really like to know about rebuild kits too, would be rather sucky to get an LSD, and then discover I can't get a rebuild kit for it when the time comes (or that it costs as much as another LSD...)

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 06:11]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very true, but i think you'll find that Wei is the closest person we have to getting reliable brand new units at an affordable price.

What would a rebuild kit include?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are these zenki or kouki? you might want to let ppl know....
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think new clutches etc? Not sure to tell you the truth. I know the TRD ones are available, but don't know for what sort of money. Have heard it's reasonable, but don't know what "reasonable" is.

I have another source who's happy to get brand new TRD ones delivered for approx AUD1100, but can't do the Cusco ones.

Wei's pricing is good, and it's tempting to just splash out and get the Cusco RS Smile

Wei: Any idea what sort of delivery timeframe it would be?

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also if I'm not mistaken the Cusco ones are able to take the non-LSD axles straight away? Where's I think the TRD ones you need to shave the axles slightly, as far as I've heard.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are all Zenki prices, kouki prices should be the same or similar. If anybody wants kouki LSDs, let me know, can be ordered in too.

I will look into rebuild kits and let you guys know. I honestly dont know if there are rebuild kits available or not.

I would go for a type-RS one myself personally Smile

Delivery time usually 2-3 weeks from time of once funds is received, larger order give 4 weeks.

All prices quoted are delivered, includes freight and all other cost.

I am not sure about fitment of the LSDs units into which housings, you guys might want to figure that out first. For those who want to purchase, you guys will want to let me know if its a 83/5~85/10 Zenki model LSD u need or an 85/10 Kouki onwards LSD u need.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 06:50]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think most people here would be looking at the small axle version (Zenki?) as that's a lot more common here...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Zenki is the more common version for sure.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in japan kouki's are more common, so thats the reason i asked...

but yes, in aus most ppl are using t-18 diffs so yes, they would need a zenki lsd...

does it come with ratio's or not?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think it does.

I am looking at the cusco and TRD catalogues and doesnt say anything about ratios. Just what way(1,1.5 or 2 way) is available.

Anybody have more info about ratios on the LSD and care to shed some light about it?

Thanks
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm, I think these are just LSD centers (no gears, so no ratios)?

If that price includes gears, I'm *SOLD* Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its the LSD centres, you can see pictures of them on my website.

Thanks

Wei
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think u will find trd has discontinued 1 and 1.5 way and only 2 way is available still...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well looks like its only 2 ways available for TRD units then.

The past units i have got for customers have been 2 ways so i havent come accross the 1 or 1.5 way yet, but thanks for the info truenosedan.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definitly interested in an Cusco RS. Put me down for one.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that's 3 Cusco RS's, just 2 more to go Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys we got 3 LSDs, 2 or more and we get this going!
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also can you keep chasing up on the availability and price of those rebuild kits?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Demuire,

It seems like they do make and have Cusco LSD Rebuild kits for the MZ and RS LSDs. They are also available for the TRD 2 ways units. Whether they produce them at this current point in time, I will look into.

Availabilty wise, I will find out for you and check out the pricing on them.

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 10:09]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks heaps Smile
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 15:39

I would say if 5 sets or more, i probably do them for $1080 delivered to your doorstep. Maybe slightly cheaper if more buyers. They will have to come in from Japan of course.

hey wei...$1080 delivered for which lsd and which model?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rebuild kits for trd are still avail and are about $250-350
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey truenosedan, thanks for the info,

I will follow up on the cusco rebuild kits.

$1080 for the TRD LSD, the type-MZ should be able to do at that price or a little bit more. Waiting on the confirmed price from Japan for the type-MZs.

Your choice on either 1,1.5 or 2 way but as advised 2 way only available for TRD. I think most common use will be 2 way LSD.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 13:13]

D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wei does my lsd come under the group bye??? And have you ordered yet.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Aarin,

Your LSD does not come under group guy as your LSD has already been ordered.

At the moment, group buy is not on yet confirmed as we do not have 5 buyers or more.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 13:52]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei, I'll be interested in about a months time on a 2 way. Still undecided as to Cusco or TRD. If that counts me in on the group buy, even better.

Sean.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cusco RS 2 way!!!!!!!!

there is no better choice !!! Very Happy

whats the procedure once we have 5 people? do we need to cough up the cash straight away?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, and what happens if 4 people pay up, and then one person doesn't show? Does everyone else suffer?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, this is interesting:

Quote:

NOTE!
Three ways to set your CUSCO limited slip differentials : one way, 1.5 way and two way.
・ One way L.S.D. specially suited for front wheel drive cars and 4WD car front axles.
Activates under acceleration, and acts as a true LSD when the throttle is off. A great chance for improved lap times.
A CUSCO original design.
・ 1.5 way LSD
Activates under acceleration while the understeer is less than on the 2 way LSD.Recommended for drivers having difficulty with 2 way LSD understeer and one way LSD braking.
・ Two way LSD
Recommended on the rear axle for rear drive cars. Activates on both acceleration and deceleration. Recommended for those who
prefer hot driving action and big angle drift.

NOTE!
One Limited Slip Differential, Two Ways to Enjoy.
With CUSCO's LSD, you may change the setting during your overhaul with no additional parts required.

Does that mean that with the Cusco ones they are all the same (ie whether you get a 2 way or otherwise) and that you can set it up however you want? Also what about how "tight" you want the LSD to be? If I'm not mistaken with the TRD ones you can buy shims or something to make it tighter, how is it done with the Cusco ones?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
demuire wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 10:03

Quote:

Recommended for those who
prefer hot driving action and big angle drift.

hahaha
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 18 November 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*YaWn* Good morning all Very Happy

If we get 5 people, i will go ahead with order. I will need full payment before order is done. You guys can have all my details and yes I am in Perth so I wont run away with your money. I have dealt with quite a few people here on the forums already who know me so i am legit.

If one person pulls out, I will have no choice once order goes through but to pay for it myself and take it as stock. I will hope that it doesnt lead to that and hope that all people who says they want to purchase goes ahead with it all the way or I else am sure they will not get good reputation on this forums with their other fellow buyers as well as with myself.

We currently have 4 interest within 1 months time if Skaney wants to purchase one. The Cusco ones have all different

Demuire I am not too sure what it means buy setting up your LSD more that one way.

From what i read from the cusco website. It says you can set up your LSD differently eg 1 way or 2 way by overhauling it.

All LSDs whether 1 way, 1.5 way or 2 way should be the same pricing anyhow. I guess maybe when you buy the unit new, it comes in what way specified by manufacture, but come overhaul, you can adjust the way the LSD behaves?

Anybody like to shed some light on some info or past experiences on this?

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 23:29]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, i have found out about the cusco LSD.

When you purchase the Cusco LSD, you can change the way it is.
But when purchasing you have to choose wat way u want it to be.

Eg, if u buy 2 way, you can chooose to have it 2 way or 1.5 way
or if you buy 2 way, u can choose to have it 2 way or 1 way.

When you overhaul it without additional parts involved.
So you have 2 options to choose from for the LSD.

I have been advised for ae86 the best option is to go 2 way from new and with the 1.5way option when oevehauling if you wish.

Hope this answer your questions

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 00:14]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, yeah i think the 2-way is everyone's best option, tight and active on both accel and deccel.
Will have a hard time in the wet though Embarassed

But my only other concern is the final gear. What are our options?

because obviously if we are going for the T series diff, and we wack the centre in, it'd be only 3.9 gearing - need 4.3 or higher.

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T-series diffs here in Oz generally came with 3.9, 4.10 or 4.11. In Japan apparently they came also with 4.3.

You can get 4.77 from Palmside NZ, and I've heard rumours that TRD also make a 5.1

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 00:53]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea on which model T-18's have what gear ratio?

How is the drive compared from a 3.9 to say a 4.11?

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure. AFAIK T18's mostly came with 3.9's. You can get 4.10 and 4.11 gears from most manual RWD Celica's. A lot of the auto ones came with 3.9.

Not sure about 3.9 to 4.11, but I've gone from 4.3 to 4.1 and the difference is noticeable. Slower acceleration, but more useable gears. Ideally with the stock gearing in the T50 gearbox I probably wouldn't want to go anywhere outside of 3.9 - 4.3
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so in theory 4.3 gearing would have a tigher ratio in higher speeds? like on the freeway you'd feel it clamping up - or is it the opposite way round?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gear sets from trd 4.77 are about $750-880
free bump for wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm... huh?

All the ratios do is tell what speed your wheels would be doing in relative to your engine. It has absolutely nothing to do with the LSD at all. Whether it is a 3.9 or 4.3 or 5.1 or whatever, it won't make any difference as far as the LSD is concerned.

All the LSD does is limit how much faster one wheel can spin compared to the other one.

With a 4.3, driving on the freeway your engine would be running faster than if you had a 3.9. In my car (JDM T50, 4.1) doing about 100k's I'm sitting at about 3200RPM, with my old setup (Celica T50, 4.3) I'm doing about 3500RPM
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4.77 gears from Palmside are NZD650, which is about AUD590. Not including GST or shipping.

I personally wouldn't run this with the stock T50 gearing, it would make you top out 1st gear at about 45k's, and at 100k's in 5th you'd be doing close to 4000RPM...

To run 4.77 gears you really want to get a close ratio gearset for your T50 (which Palmside also sell, as well as Albins). What this does is make your 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear a lot more useable (more like stock)

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD make many gearsets

well used to anyway
all i can find listed on their site is the 5.375 one
http://toyota-trd.jp/en/comp/drive.html
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
demuire wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 12:28

Umm... huh?

All the ratios do is tell what speed your wheels would be doing in relative to your engine. It has absolutely nothing to do with the LSD at all. Whether it is a 3.9 or 4.3 or 5.1 or whatever, it won't make any difference as far as the LSD is concerned.

All the LSD does is limit how much faster one wheel can spin compared to the other one.

With a 4.3, driving on the freeway your engine would be running faster than if you had a 3.9. In my car (JDM T50, 4.1) doing about 100k's I'm sitting at about 3200RPM, with my old setup (Celica T50, 4.3) I'm doing about 3500RPM

yeah this is what i mean, i'm saying in relative to what gear ratio set you are using, it has an effect on your engine/speed gearing.

So all i want to know is what gear ratio suits say a street car set up for the occasional drift

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 03:18]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But as far as ratios go, it really doesn't matter what sort of diff you run (whether it is a 2-way, 1-way, open diff, locker, air locker, etc)...

If you're asking what ratio you should run with your car, umm... Well AE86's came stock either with 4.1's or 4.3's (in Japan) so I'd be guessing one of those would do. If you have a close ratio box, then adjust accordingly.

*edit* Heh, you edited your post Smile

Quote:

So all i want to know is what gear ratio suits say a street car set up for the occasional drift

I can't answer that question unfortunately, I don't drift Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 03:20]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i get ya now.

hmmm i'm wondering what 4.3 gears have to offer price wise..

what a pain in the ass just to get 2 rear wheels spinning Rolling Eyes
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, dunno. I think 2nd hand they were going for about $220 here in Brisbane, but then again that's if they ever have stock... Can Wei bring in gears too? Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 03:34]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Honest to truth, i dont have a clue about the gearsets Very Happy

Truenosedan seem to have an idea about the gear sets, may want to ask him.

I most likely can get gear sets, as long as theres part numbers and so forth, should be able to chase them up. Again how heavy are these gear sets. May cost abit to freight them from Japan Smile
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would imagine they'd be a lot lighter than an LSD Razz
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well shouldnt be a problem then Smile

Yeah LSD freight is not cheap, quite heavy.
Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" tyres for sale
Next Topic:sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:12:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013733863830566 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.