Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
subsonicaudio
Regular

July 2004
mount cootha lose Tue, 16 November 2004 10:03 Go to next message
I make a point of driving mt cootha at least once every 2 days in the mr2, now i've been driving down the mountian for the last 2 years. I tend to hold myself in fairly high regard is a good driver down this mountain, I regularly demolish wrx's, skylines and the occasional idiot trying to race a commodore down the mountain.

So ok time to get to the point I was up there at about 2 am last sunday just talking with some mates at the restuarant, when two cars rock up, a s13 and a hyundi (is that how you spell it) excell... long story short my mates and i have seen them cruise past 3 times before we decide that we'll give it a go. now this is the embarrissing part i had past the s13 before we had even got to channel 10 but i couldn't get past the excell, the driver was taking the perfect line ever corner and barely let up. Now i know that a car is only as good as the driver but this was really wierd I just have never expected to not only been beaten but absolutly shit on buy a ricey excell.
does any-one know the driver of a green x3 excell with kaos rims and twin 3" cannons I'd really like to meet the guy.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: mount cootha lose Tue, 16 November 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kudos to you for admitting to that mate....
Good job....

I might have to stop paying out on ricey excells........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................Nar don't think so

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2004 10:51]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: mount cootha lose Tue, 16 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he might have done an engine conversion, he might know how to drive but.......... its still damn ghey
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: mount cootha lose Fri, 19 November 2004 09:16 Go to previous message
its a shame that the excels look like such piece of shit because the enigne and gearboxes arepretty toughand can take a beating. There's one in my area which is turboed and makes about 130kw at the wheels. along with 12 sec 1/4 passes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE82 TWINCAM AGINST A ST162 CELICA
Next Topic:OOPS... I THINK I JUST SHIT MYSELF!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:21:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054221153259277 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.