Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking for!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking for! Mon, 21 October 2002 11:09 Go to next message
If any of you guys are interested, this guy can do a custom job on any dial, making it white and will make the numbers any colour you want. I can't give his details on this mesage board though and only ask me for the number if you are genuinely interested. Hell, if he can do my st162, he can do it for any car.
  Send a private message to this user    
frebbles
Regular

May 2002

Re: Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking f Wed, 23 October 2002 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested, pm me with the info! Smile is he in canberra?
Can he sell kits?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking f Wed, 23 October 2002 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be interested but depends alot on price
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking f Thu, 24 October 2002 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$180

or $230 if you want him to take the dials out for you.

That's $60 per dial (tacho/speedo) small dials like petrol and oil pressure etc add up to one dial. so $180 is what it cost me.
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking f Fri, 25 October 2002 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he does COD im sure alot of people interstate would be interested. any pics of his work?
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Dont have a lancer or excel but want those cool white dials? The answer canberrans are looking f Fri, 25 October 2002 23:51 Go to previous message
What's COD?

And I'd have to ask him if he'd mind me publishing them, but he has a lot. i will also photograph my dash once he finishes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCG trip to the Sydney Motorshow
Next Topic:F/S AE-82 20V
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:15:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050251483917236 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.