Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chickita
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Wed, 10 November 2004 06:49 Go to next message
Hey Peoples...

Chic Torque have organised a cruise to Maleny on the 21st November.. (not this Sunday the one after)
Everyone and anyone is invited to this, male/females/clubs...

Details can be found on the Chic Torque site..http://www.chictorque.com/forums/index.php?act=ST& amp; amp;f=17&t=79&s=8bbafd4caed5c9dcfdd934c05c e62ddb

Hope to see some fresh faces there Wink

Thanks

Jodes...

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2004 06:49]

Send a private message to this user    
Chickita
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Wed, 17 November 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Everyone...

This cruise is on THIS Sunday....

Details have been updated on the Chic Torque site...

Here they are:

Details are as follows:

SOUTHSIDERS and GOLD COAST PEOPLE:
There will be a meet up at Springwood McDonalds at 9:30am, ready to leave at 10:00 am... from there you'll head towards Aspley McDonalds... Up towards the City, and then follow that up top Gympie road... Aspley Maccas is on the left hand side...

NORTHSIDERS:
Please be at Aspley Maccas by 10:20am ready to meet the rest of the group coming up... We would like to leave Aspley at about 11am.... (this should allow the others time to get to Aspley....)

From Aspley we will journey up the Bruce Highway where we will pull into Caboolture BP at about 11:45am.. so we can meet the last lot of people that would like to join us... Top up fuel, grab some drinkies etc... stretch and then we will plan to leave Caboolture about 12:30pm...

From there we will go on our way to lunch at MARY CAIRNCROSS SCENIC RESERVE...
At the reserve there are picnic tables and barbecues, a children's playground, toilets, a kiosk....
(either bring some BBQ meat... packed lunch or can purchase anything from the Kiosk for lunch)
(more detils on the park can be found here: http://www.montvillevillage.com.au/natparks_html )

Take the Glass house Mountains Turnoff - 24 - 60 (Map 136 Sunshine). Follow this Map 116,106,96.
Take a left at Railway street, and then right onto the 23 - Maleny - Lansborough-Maleny street (Map 95) and follow up (Map 94). This will take us into Landsborough (map 74)

From there we will head to MARY CAIRNCROSS SCENIC RESERVE.... Once you get into Landsborough and go over the train lines.... you keep going straight.... thru the roundabout and up the nice big windey hilly roads for a bout 20 mins until you see the sign that says "Mary Cairncross Park" and then you turn left follow that until you see the park and voila you are there!

We will arrive at the Reserve at about 1:30pm (give or take some) where we will grab lunch.. have a game or a few of football and watch the girls cain the boys
Plan to leave the reserve at about 3pm....

From there we will head on back down to Cab.. have a stop there.. re-group grab some drinks.. stretch etc.. and then journey on from there...
People can stop in at Aspley - Spingwood on the way home to say their final good-byes etc...

Dont forget cameras peoples.. and monies and yourselves...

this should be a great day.. and everyone is more then welcome...(girls, guys, dogs, cats ANYONE)

Hope to see some familiar faces, plus some new people we havent met before...

See you all there...

Jodes.

PS:
It would be handy if most of you have UHF's (on channel 30 please...) just incase some people get lost, or make a wrong turn....

Hopefully we can make this a fun day had by all

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Wed, 17 November 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jodes: you might find the road between the top of hill after Landsborough and Maleny very rough (surface damage and potholes) and with delays from one lane being shut due to roadworks/road-repairs.

The council was trying to widen the road (sometimes referred to as the 'ice box' section) when they had severe rain thru there.

Out trip last weekend went the back way from beewah, peachester then towards wootha and Maleny - no delays (except for tourst drivers) and road in good condition.

otherwise, sounds like a great drive and event - hope youz all have fun.
Chickita
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Wed, 17 November 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah one of the girls mentioned that...
But she said it shouldnt be too bad...

Thanks for the warning though Wink
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Wed, 17 November 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im comming to this cruise.

its good been apart of 3 differnet car forums cause u hear about the same cruises 3 times.

is anyone else comming on this from toymods, if so wat cars.
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Thu, 18 November 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love to attend but, I won't be home until Late Jan. This is a good chance to meet and greet other ppl who dig the car scene. We had a little chat before about toymodders not getting out enough.(remember Chuck?) Everyone should make the effort to head out...thats just what I think anyway. Smile

Frank.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Thu, 18 November 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll try and make it if i'm not working, might have a rope some other celica drivers into it Razz
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Thu, 18 November 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awww snap, I work every Sunday. So I'll miss this one :\
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Thu, 18 November 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i still might be working this sunday, and i think some mates want to hit the gold coast, i wonder why ~cough*schoolies*cough~
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Fri, 19 November 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha schoolies suck unless your 17, i live on the gold coast and im leaving for the wknd to get away from it. i mean i dont have anythign wrong with underange drunk girls dont get me wrong.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Chic Torque Cruise - Open to EVERYONE Fri, 19 November 2004 13:17 Go to previous message
Bawahahahahaha, sorry couldn't help it.

apparently i can pass for a 16yo, i won't disclose how old i am, tho.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 13:18]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Calling all QLD Ae86's
Next Topic:Planned cruises?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:53:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070888996124268 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.