Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Vision R: Suspension & LSD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 12:26

gear sets from trd 4.77 are about $750-880
free bump for wei

Confused Confused Confused

please tell me the 4.3 sets tell a different story Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lsd, gear sets, trd, cusco, etc etc = all expensieve...

they also have another thing in common, they are all used in racing and they all work! so the price is well worth the out lay...and wei is good to deal with so its win win!

i will look into other gear sets... Very Happy
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edited

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 08:17]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm quite confused with the group buy price..
how much is the price for group buy for each of the lsd delivered? can we get a free lsd oil too? Razz
rx-3 ip
Regular

October 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lds oil worth $40 per 900cc. you need 4 of these , best one is redline 75/90 , they last 400,000 km according to the manufacturer
rx-3 ip
Regular

October 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi truenosedan,
where can we get the 4.7 diff & how much..? i need one for my fwd corolla
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi: $1080 is the group buy price as above...u r always looking for something for nothing lol! Razz

Wei: lsd shipping is not too bad cos size is small, but yes weight is an issue, but not a huge one

rx3: they are from japan...and are to suit a t series rwd diff, and prices as above...

free bump for wei...

ps...let me know on the camber tops wei thanks Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 10:29]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 20:51

Satoshi: $1080 is the group buy price as above...u r always looking for something for nothing lol! Razz

i'm sure 1080 is for TRD ones..but what about the MZ and RS?
oh btw..because you say i ALWAYS look for somethng for nothing...i dont find it funny..maybe u are describing yourself? Cool
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 19 November 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Group buy prices 5 or more buyers.

TRD LSD: $1080 shipped
Cusco LSD MZ - price to be confirmed (should be similiar to MZ)
Cusco LSD RS - 1280 shipped

Else no group buy, prices are as above in first post.

Prices SHould be the same for all ways (1,1.5,2 way) if available and also should be same for kouki or zenki.

Truenosedan: I am awaiting price for your camber tops.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 11:54]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Hows the head count? how many people do we have seriously interested and funds to purchase an LSD?

I have just been in touch with contacts in Japan and have advised me that Cusco Type-RS LSD and I am probably assuming the MS ones as well are not available until 10 December. TRD ones are available.

So thes gives us some time for those who would like to purchase one to get their funds together.

If we can get the numbers and funds together, maybe be able to put order through and get them despatch at 10 December or later while Cusco Stocks last.

Thanks

Wei
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am keen for the TRD ones since i gotta fork out more for the cusco ones..

how much lsd oil do we need? and how much they go for..?
if i'm not wrong..u need to change the lsd oil after u run the lsd in figure 8..

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your keen on TRD, then i think we got atleast 5 parties.

As for LSD oil, there are many brands locally available. As from my experience, I used Redline lightweight shockproof on my S15 b4 and that really made a difference.

I have not looked into any type of Japanese brand oil at this point.

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm..i thought we have to use lsd oil or something...so no ones using lsd oil from the same manufacturer?

how soon are u gonna order this? how about after christmas or something? Surprised
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U dont need to use toyota LSD oil i suppose.

I guess all redline racing oils has been tested and produce for street and racing purposes and they are well reknowned in their for their products so i dont see any problems in using their oils to produce good results.

Not sure on when group buy is going to take place. As long as everyone get the funds together.

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2004 04:24]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so those 4 guys who are keen for the lsd...is it alright to order after christmas? or u guys are really desperado for one?
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 20 November 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After christmas should be OK to allow time for the funds to recover. I have to stop buying cars.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T,

Do you do other models besides the AE86?

Cheers.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i do,

I got a couple of guys maybe in the group buy as well chasing after ae92 and ae101 TRD LSDs.

What were you after. If you can email me the part number, year and make of you car, ill chase up a price for you.

Thanks

Wei
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll add another one to the AE86 group buy..... I'll get back to you whether it's Zenki or Kouki as I'm not sure atm.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI guys,

We can include the Cusco type-MZ LSD in the group buy.

Here is the group buy pricing. I may have one or two others also wanting to buy LSD but not for ae86, but they may join the group buy. Its up to you all to decide when you want to do the group buy as I think there are more than 5 interest already.

Pricing as follows

TRD LSD AE86: $1080 delivered
Cusco MZ LSD AE86: $1120 delivered
Cusco RS LSD AE86: $1280 delivered

I have enquired about repair/rebuild kits for LSDs and they are available for TRD and Cusco. Just awaiting on pricing.

Also, due to fluctuations in exchange rate, prices man change slightly. Will confirm pricing when group buy is about to go ahead.

Wei

[Updated on: Sun, 21 November 2004 07:12]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how come no one is going for TRD ones? is cusco much better or its 'cool to have cusco'?

so the trd ones are as good as the MZ or RS? those of u guys buying the RS ones...are they any different in quality wise..?

have u guys also taken into consideration of KaaZ lsd?

help em out.. Smile
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down for a Cusco MZ 2 way to fit Zenki. But as said above, I won't be able to give you full payment until say a month.

If thats cool I'll be in on the group buy.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kaaz is pricy....cusco has 6 clutches afaik compared to trd 3 clutch...i am going trd, but if i have to go cusco then no problems...its only money it has to be wasted on something....
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get hold of KazZ Lsd but from what i have been told, they are very noisy and not as durable.

I am currently offering the cuscos and the TRDs in the group by and I think that there is enough variety there already.

Ueo uses Cusco type-RS so i suppose there is a reason y he uses that lsd for his ae86. Must be good i suppose.

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well let me know when the group buy is likely to happen (it almost sounds like most people aren't going to be ready for another month or so? Or are there 4 other people who are happy to buy now?) and I'll go from there...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like DEmuire says,

For those parties interested have to decide when you want to go ahead with the group buy. Maybe set a date to get it together.

Wei
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D1 drivers uses all good stuff as they are sponsored.. and even if they are not sponsored..they buy the best stuff and claim under business tax (smart options to buy under business).. Smile that's why they can afford nice cars and goodies..

i'm down for the group buy in a month's time too.. so i hope everyone is fine with it..after christmas would be good for me..

how about 27th december (monday) or 3rd January (Monday)...??
since everyones gonna be busy during New Year...i opt for 3rd January...

what say u?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't be around till after the new year (going away mid Dec) so if it's going to happen after xmas then I'd vote for 3rd Jan too.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i might be setting you's all back, cuz i'll be away during the new year not to mention the Christmas bonanza of cash spent, PLUS my turbo conversion will be done around then Confused

but I might sell some things to fund this, and get it together ASAP

Cusco RS for me no doubt

is Feb too late for everybody?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I'll have longer to save up Razz
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys

As per your request, I have the repair/rebuild kits pricing for the AE86 LSDs.

Cusco Rs LSD rebuild - ~$370
cusco Mz LSD rebuild - ~$370
TRD LSD rebuild - ~$270

Thanks

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 21 November 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds quite reasonable, thanks for that Wei
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next would be an inquiry about gearsets, as our limo's would be pretty pointless without em Crying or Very Sad
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on how money goes I'm actually thinking of getting the 4.77's from Palmside NZ (approx $500ish). From calculations it looks to be too low for a stock T50 gearbox, but after seeing another car running it go yesterday, while not ideal, it looks to be a shiteload better than the 4.1's I have now...

Then when I win a lottery I can get the close ratio gears from Palmside too Smile
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feb? des..being pushy arent ya Razz
pay up in jan..hopefully can get it before feb...
pay in feb..get stuff later..that sux Crying or Very Sad
what's wrong with 4.1?

good for daily drive and some track use...4.7..hmm...not economical for petrol...especially prices are going up and up and up..
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4.1 pickup too slow. My flying laps were comparable to the top cars in my class, my standing laps were a fair bit slower...

Fuel economy? My car isn't a daily driver Smile
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So how many is in the group buy for the Cusco Type-RS?

If the group buy goes ahead put me down for one.

Can we put a date on this so we can get the ball rolling?

Cheers
Andrew
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys want to set or agree on a date to go ahead with the group buy?

Wei
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd JAN

but i'm still waiting for prices from a guy on lsd..

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 13:59]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 22 November 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd Jan will be too early for me Sad i'm out guys Confused

will purchase at a later date Wei
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 23 November 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd Jan is the date

How many people are in for this date for the Cusco Type-RS 2 way?

1. Me

Im a diffenent ... who else is going to go ahead on 3 Jan??

[Updated on: Tue, 23 November 2004 11:34]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone?

THose who showed so much interest not interested in buying LSD now???
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested, yes. Not sure about the date is all...

*edit* maybe I should elaborate:
Going for holidays over xmas, arriving back home on 3rd January, hence uncertain about date (depends how much I spend on my holiday, and how much money I have left!) Not to mention I'll still be in "recovery mode" from holidays. I think tentatively I'd be more comfortable to sit somewhere in February.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 03:44]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've backed out. But I will let you know Wei when I am ready
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know what we can do Smile

How about (because of the large amount of money required to purchase an LSD and the fact that everyone is saying they want one but don't have enough money yet), we pay a deposit (equal or a little more than $170... say $200? This is just over 15% deposit) for an LSD for now?

That way, Wei can go away and order these LSD's from Japan and get the group buy price etc and have them sent to Australia, and when we get enough money we can pay the rest off and Wei can send the LSD to us.

How does this benefit us?

For Wei: Pretty much guaranteed sale. If the sale falls through, Wei can still sell the LSD's at the usual price (non-group buy) and not be out of pocket. I'm certain AE86 LSD's will sell for a long time to come.

For us buyers: We can secure the LSD now, at the prices they are now (esp since the Oz dollar is quite strong), at a group buy price, and pay when we have enough money. Delivery time may be quicker, as the LSD only has to come from Wei, and not from Japan.

The only catch? Initial outlay for Wei to order all the items from Japan.

Any thoughts? I'd be happy to do this as soon as today Smile

*edit* I think Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 03:56]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*checks ATM bank statement in wallet*

*oh shit, money is for turbo deposit*

*checks other bank ATM recipt*

*food for next week*

Confused Confused Confused
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, okay fine this can be for everyone else except for ae86slayer Razz

Aww... surely you can spare $200ish? It's an LSD!!! Very Happy After all, what's the point of having all that power from that turbo, only to spin up one wheel? And pah, eating... it's over rated! If you use the money for an LSD, then you will have the effect of "weight reduction" stage 1 too Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 04:18]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true true very wise words !!

but i'm not fat Laughing LOL

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 14:25

true true very wise words !!

but i'm not fat Laughing LOL

Neither am I Razz But that doesn't stop me from trying! Very Happy
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys,

I will take deposit but it will be a 50% deposit which I think is fair. Roughly $500-600 per LSD depending on which model.

I will come up with the rest. By putting a small amount of deposit, it is not enough to commit customers to following through with the purchase of LSD, and unfortunately I will be left with all the LSDs.

Atleast if i collect 50%, its a good portion so you will be commited and if you do back out, I will sell it off for 50% price and I am sure others will buy for 50% off to cover my cost.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 04:45]

krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei - I think that sounds fair to me I know what its like having people back out of a sale and being left with stock.

I can deposit the cash over the next couple of days if we are going ahead with the purchase this way.

Anyone else willing to do a 50% deposit???

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh
hold your horses krayzie
no point depositing money until at least 5 ppl want to buy?
so let see if 4 more people will raise their hand?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I might be able to come up with 50% before the new year (I hope). So assuming everything goes well for me, we need 3 more people.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will have the money by january. Just have to sell my CA sprinter. I dont have two pennys to rub together ATM. Sad
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be ok with 50% also
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan is too late.

Wei, I'll be in contact soon.

And guys, you'll want at least a 4.5 if you plan on doing any track work. Even 4.3's suck IMO.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa didnt notice this thread, and im in the market for lsd atm, as are 2 of my friends.

We will most prolly all get cusco RS 2 way units. ill check with them tonight and get back to u.

I want to purchase in january, to be exact, i get paid monthly, on the 15th of each month. So, anytime after 15th jan would be fine with me, can prolly deposit 50% before then tho. Would also like 4 litre drum of cusco LSD oil with it too, please try and beg for that AE86T!! Razz
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So let's see...

Tentatively (until money is deposited) we have:

Krayzie (next few days)
Mumblezz (before Jan)
Skaney (?)
AE86slut (now?)
Arch (before 15 Jan)
Arch friend # 1 (?)
Arch friend # 2 (?)
demuire (before Jan, possibly sooner)

Whoah, that's 8 already!

Wei: I recon you can start preparing to make an order, it's looking like you'll most definately have a sale one way or another Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 23:00]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And then on top of that there is:

Satoshi (TRD)
AE86Slayer (Cusco, Feb?)
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 24 November 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
demuire wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 10:03

And then on top of that there is:

Satoshi (TRD)
AE86Slayer (Cusco, Feb?)

yup yup! Christmas bonus Twisted Evil
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" tyres for sale
Next Topic:sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 01:05:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009876012802124 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.