Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 06:30 Go to next message
put down ur favourite pranks either ones you have done urself of have heard of...
I got my mate a beauty,a couple of years ago after he did a burnout on my grass...you fill an otto bin up with water,roll it up to the front door and lean it up against it with the lid off,i gave the door a knock and when he opened it the water flooded his house Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha that is golden! ^^^
me and a couple of friends once drove around collecting heaps of forsale signs, open house etc. then at night we hammered all of them into this guys front yard, there was about 25 signs out the front of his house and it was hilarious. Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At my brothers school for muck up day some of the teachers lived at the school. They grabbed a bull tied a rope round it and then to the teachers door. The door opened inwards thus would not be able to pull against the bull. Then set the fire alarm off, and watched as the overweight teacher had to try and climb out his window.
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At one of my mates houses there was this nast bitch next door, and she always used to park her car on the nature strip right outside his house. so at 3am me and my mate john proceeded to glad wrap the car from top to bottom with about 3cm worth of wrap ak 400m worth lol.
the next morning we got a knock on the door, the fuzz Confused just wanted to ask if we had herd or seen anything Rolling Eyes

she never parked her car out side on the strip again and i think she bought a new one as well Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2004 08:42]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is what MIT students do for pranks:
<http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/>
these folks do live the rarified air of academia...so some of their pranks (or hacks as they call them) are rather cereberal (spell?).
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
using a realistic fake spider and clear yet non reflective yarn i tacked to the roof the spider about 2 inches above my sisters face while sleeping
used the same coloured tack as the roof ie white to make it non distinguishable
revenge for laggign is so schweet Smile
oh and she woke the house up when she woke up in the mornign funnily enough Smile
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bastard act: when leaving a party that sucks, make sure several unwanted stubbies of beer are tucked away in the back of the freezer

work fun: glue everything down on someone's desk, divert fax number to office worker with hangover and see how long it takes before they crack

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a very weird and disturbing one that ive heard of...
I heard the story through a friend..here goes

One night he was out with a few of his mates and one of the blokes he was with locked himself in his car so he could slept (pass out) they broke into his car and pulled his pants down...got a condom..filled it with mayo or something like that...got a pencil and proceeded to poke the condom up the passed out blokes ass and left it there...closed the car locked it up and walked off....the poor bloke would have woken up felt something in his ass pull it out and see that he had been butt raped.... Eye Spin
the thing is...which of u could tell anyone that u got butt raped??? so till this day he proberly still thinks he got raped..

scared for life...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Sat, 20 November 2004 20:16

this is what MIT students do for pranks:
<http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/>
these folks do live the rarified air of academia...so some of their pranks (or hacks as they call them) are rather cereberal (spell?).

They wont leave the poor dome alone. R2D2 is a classic
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
April fools joke is to use jelly crystals in the toilet. Let it set over night. Haven't tried it so i don't know if it'll work or not.
Another one is in using cling wrap over the toilet bowl.
One of the chefs got back at one of the restaurant supervisors by sticking prawns under his desk. For about a week the dudes office was stinking of rotting fish and he couldn't find where the smell was coming from Laughing
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Sat, 20 November 2004 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, fark where to start....

the most recent one i heard about...

this cunt used to beep his horn out the front of mates house at like 2 or 3 am...

so this dude went and bought one of those 'horn in a can' things, taped it down so it was on constant and threw it in his gutter out the front at 3 am, and watched them get a ladder and get it down, so fucked off! ahhaahahahahahaha

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Sun, 21 November 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

so this dude went and bought one of those 'horn in a can' things, taped it down so it was on constant and threw it in his gutter out the front at 3 am, and watched them get a ladder and get it down, so fucked off! ahhaahahahahahaha

hahaha oh i like that one....
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Sun, 21 November 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the jelly crystals probably wont' work cos you normally need to put it in the fridge to set, unless you a live in tasmania or b put ice in the bath it probably wouldn't work
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pranks !!! Sun, 21 November 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a couple

drill hole in lightbulb, fill with oxy/acc and blue tack over it and screw the bulb back in.

fill baloon with oxy/acc and tape it over an ignition lead and close the bonnet. this has been known to remove bonnets.

fish leftovers in door trims. takes a while to find usually.

when i was 17 we used to drive around knocking off gnomes (if you live in campbelltown, you might remember us in the paper Smile) put about 150 on a guys lawn, all facing his door. woulda been freaky walking out in the mourning seeing heaps of gnomes looking at ya.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Sun, 21 November 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 13:46

the jelly crystals probably wont' work cos you normally need to put it in the fridge to set, unless you a live in tasmania or b put ice in the bath it probably wouldn't work

Oi mate tassie ain't that cold it was 36 here the other day!!! Rolling Eyes
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 22 November 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
farenheit?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 22 November 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone heard of 'upper decker'??
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 22 November 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For a VCE muckup day, there were road works nearby. A group of students took all the detour signs. They setup all the traffic to drive pass the school, then place the detour sign so all the main road traffic passed the school...

Now that is class. Seeing all the main road traffic following the detour signs pass the school to the otherside of the main road...

Cheers.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 22 November 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i love that gnome one Tommo, I have heard of one where some guys got a hand held pump weed spray applicator thingy,and on the front lawn did a whole heap of swirly patterns and rude words Very Happy
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh dear, this brings back memories of my ruckus days...I could spend all day reminising about this...Three good ones:

Year 12 muck up day, our school was one block off a amain street..we "borrowed" some detour signs and detoured peak hour traffic past our school...which was toilet papered and had 150 drunk year 12's throwing water balloons filled with dye and shaving cream... Laughing

Knocking over letter boxes...i remember this one which was practically impossible to knock down with baseball bats, so we got my mates dads Landcruiser...that worked.

And the last one, on bin night, line rows and rows of full bins across the street and blocked it off....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jon
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wasnt bin night always funny!
we used to hang out the side of my mates Gemmi with a full bin get uo to about 60 and then just let it go into stuff..always brought a laugh...
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope that wasnt you who ran the full otto into my missus' TA22 or there will be hell to pay. (notice lack of smilies).
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naa one rule was never to runn it into cars,dont believe in that shite,mainly attacked the poor shopping centre Very Happy ..plus im talkin about 7-8 years ago bud..
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 13:29

we used to hang out the side of my mates Gemmi with a full bin get uo to about 60 and then just let it go into stuff..always brought a laugh...

Oh damn straight! I have heard that works well too!m Not to mention the potato gun and houses out inthe hills...oops...hehe

Jon
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 13:29

yeah we used to do that as well, not into cars tho, mainly other bins, houses and what not, was funny as hell when the wheels fell off the bin at 80kph Laughing

EVOSti that sucks man i really feel for you Sad
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 pranks I'm fond of - one simple and one not-so-simple.

If you really want to annoy someone with a fax, get a couple of black pieces of paper, and feed them into your fax machine. sticky tape all the black bits of paper together end to end, and then loop the start paper to the end paper and stick them together as well - so you have a constant loop of black paper. Then pick the unfortunate person and send the fax to them. Hooray for infinte page faxes. If their fax doesn't run out of paper, it'll sure as hell run out of black ink Smile For added effect you can write a rude message on the back paper in whiteout.

Another classic prank is from macquarie uni a number of years ago. It was during some major roadworks. For those of you who remember, Epping road underwent about 2 years worth of roadworks around the macquarie uni area. Most of it was unscheduled roadwork, just because it was happening so often they didn't bother to schedule it.
Anyway, It was the final day for the third-years at the time, and for muck-up day they called up the police. They informed the police that a number of students at macquarie uni had gotten out of hand, and had dressed up as roadworkers. Not only that, but they had stolen tractors and digging impliments and were making a huge mess of the public road out the front, chopping and digging and diverting traffic.
The students then approached the roadworkers out the front, and said a number of unruley students were impersonating police officers. They'd put sirens and stickers on their white comodores, and had also managed to get police uniforms from a fancy dress shop, and were coming here now and going to try and break up the roadworks and cause general trouble.

It took about 10 minutes for HUGE strife to break out. The roadworkers were calling in buddies and backup and calling their supervisors. The police were calling in backup and trying to arrest them. Pure chaos. All the students just sat at the fence watching all the fun on the street in front of them.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 06:27]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah riceburna i knew it wasnt you. im pretty sure most people on a toyota forum would have more respect for an old celica than that! still makes me angry thinking about it tho, was at my place and the one night she had to park it on the street it happened. i tell you what tho, a full otto makes a mess of a little old celica!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some nice pranks there.

I'd like to share with you all something me and a mate were renowned for (well.. suspected of) so much so that years at school below us actually began copying us after we left yr 12. And I believe to this day its been passed on.

Its nothin amazing, its simple, yet effective. Gnomes are ok, but the problem is not a lot of ppl have gnomes.

So we invented whats known as 'crating' and 'coning' someones house. Milk crates and whitches hats/cones are so easily available on streets so its a plus.

We'd basically go around at night (yr10/11/12 when bored) and crate or cone someones house. Our record stands at getting a mates dads ute and getting about 50 cones and assorted milk crates and literally building cities on certain peoples front yards/porches etc. (people we knew).. At one point we did it like 4nights in a row and got about 13people. It was frontpage news at school. heh

One night however, We managed to find the mother of all whitches hats.. it was like 80cm long. We'd already filled the boot so I decided to hold it in the front passengers seat. When all of a sudden the boys in blue decided to pull us over randomly.... It was at night so it was dark, but they had flash lights.. And here I was trying to cram this 1metre long whitches hat under the seat... and put my legs in an awkward position to cover it... IT JUST worked...

Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 07:03]

Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pranks !!! Thu, 25 November 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha witches hats are the best. one night we stole heaps and blocked off county drive in cherrybrook. we hid in someones garden and watched so many people turn aorund and go back. one guy just nailed it and ran them over.
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 29 November 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best prank i've done yet which was a cracker. Me a dn a few mates knew this guy that had a Mini. Anyways we picked up the Mini ( 4 people can lift a Mini kinda with ease ) and jammed the bloody car in between two trees.

Should of seen the guys face in the morning. hahaha. Smile
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 29 November 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one drunk walk home me and my mate got all the shopping trolleys and laid them down on there sides in the middle of about 80% of the car parks at coles...
i just wish i was there in the morning watchin suckers get a park without moving a trolley....ahhh the hilarity... Very Happy
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 29 November 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um...my best prank has a thread called Goose at court other than that we once closed a guy in on diment road once 'borrowed a couple of road closed signs put on up one end the street then as he turned onto the street we put another one at the other, then as he drove back to where he came from we let another person in the side he just left, anyway had about 4 cars trapped on the street till a guy a trail bike seen us and gave chase through the parks.....damn funny night.
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Pranks !!! Mon, 29 November 2004 17:25 Go to previous message
Running down every single trafic cone, those big red baton things and the wooden barricades évery night for a few weeks during the building of the bridge sure pissed those menai road workers off and was damn good fun too! I loooove big bullbars.

I like the one where u put a can of shaving cream in the freezer for a night, pull it out, take the top off with a good hacksaw and throw it in room/ car, wait an hour or two and voilla! it completey fills a space up to about 6m square if u get a big arse can.

And I think quite a few off us have dumped a bucket of industrial strength dishwasher into the cars park fountain and cover the road in a mass of suds Smile always good for a laugh

ahh to be young! BTW RICEBURNA - when are u gónna get back to me about those records? Surprised If u dont want to sell them, perhaps remove it from ur sig. Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Claiming for damage!
Next Topic:live action Transformers movie
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 20 03:58:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079731941223145 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.