Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Vanquish
Regular

July 2004
RA28 forsale SA **--{SOLD}--** Tue, 16 November 2004 06:49 Go to next message
Im selling my car coz it has had it, but this is what its got anyways..
Good stuff: 18RG 235 head, mite have had some work done before i owned it on the basis that no other standard 18rg i have run gets near it, Pacemaker extractors and 2 1/2" exh, dragway splatts, lowered, alarm, autotecnica seat, W55 gbox, and 3 months rego

Bad stuff: Has a fair bit of rust, interior is quite average, too much steering play, needs head gasket(water leaking into no.1 cylinder) tis a bit rough all round.

looking for $1200 o.n.o.
the pic shown was taken over a year ago

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7966

Attachment: whitey.jpeg
(Size: 80.96KB, Downloaded 302 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2004 13:04]

Send a private message to this user    
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Thu, 18 November 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude don't sell your car, I see it everyday that i am running late for work. Don't make the same mistake i did. If you want to put a S\C on go for it, just don't start from scratch. You have a good base to start with. Work from there.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: RA28 forsale SA Thu, 18 November 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man your car looks sweet, have a good hard think about what your doing... Some days i look at my car and just think fuck you i want something newer, something quiter, something more economic, whatever... then other days i walk out and get a funny feeling when i see it, i hop in and everything seems perfect and it drives better then i could hope for, please for the children super charge that bad boy and kill some FUCKING commodores!!!

p.s had some beers so sorry for wierdness Cool
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Thu, 18 November 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want it

how much does it cost to send it to melbourne?

Vanquish
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Thu, 18 November 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments guys but the rig for sale is not the supercharged one, I have another which will be on the road very shortly with the s/c mounted and so the runabout has to go to make way for the new weapon.
Vanquish
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Thu, 18 November 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u want the car u gotta pick it up matey, i wouldnt feel comfortable sending it off if u hadnt seen it beforehand
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: RA28 forsale SA Fri, 19 November 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts is the rust?
does the car run?? if not how much to get running smooth again?
Vanquish
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Fri, 19 November 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car has rust in the usual places, rear hatch, doors, just little spots here and there, it has slight accident damage on the rear also. It runs no worries, im still driving it. When it starts it will run on 3 cylinders for a few seconds till the 4th kicks in and then its fine. As far as i know a new head gasket would fix the problem.
saki
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Fri, 19 November 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm message sent
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: RA28 forsale SA Sat, 20 November 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im in w.a..not to far away..if u could send me some pics of the car so i can the cond, would be able to freight it?> wouldnt cost that much i would think
Vanquish
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 forsale SA Sat, 20 November 2004 13:02 Go to previous message
The car has been SOLD!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WRECKING 84 model AE71 5 speed 1.6L RWD corolla ...
Next Topic:1987 G100 5 door charade turbo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 11:12:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059030055999756 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.