Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

delete thread Wed, 17 November 2004 11:35 Go to next message
I'm in the process of getting some 100mm Steering wheel spacers made up. good for those with small boss kits and need the clearance. Having the wheel closer to you will give you MORE control over your car also...

Prob have 4 available. Made of alium, Have a PCD to suit momo and nardi wheels.

Price would be $80 for a spacer.

Interested? Pm me.

Simon

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:49]

Send a private message to this user    
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 17 November 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent you a PM.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 November 2004 12:36]

sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 17 November 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with these Simon..
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 18 November 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steering wheel spaces are only alluminium? Nuthin special. Bleh Imma make on on the lathe hehe.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 18 November 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 18 November 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
100mm , a must for a good drving postion with a flat dished wheel in a ae86 for sure , good one Simon
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 20 November 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea on the legalities of these?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 20 November 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since you have to mount an aftermarket steering wheel on it. i cant see it being legal for that reason

other then that. no probs.

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 20 November 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it doesnt matter simon, they are legal because i say they are. i put myself on the line, and have payed for one of these beautiful creations, you can to, contact simon via simon_ae86@hotmail.com and purchase your 100km boss kit extender today!

Wink
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 20 November 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-AE86 wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 01:08

you can to, contact simon via simon_ae86@hotmail.com and purchase your 100km boss kit extender today!

Wink

100km dayum thats a long boss! Razz

If anyone out there hasnt driven an 86 with a long boss, u dont know what ur missin out on. u will never go back trust me
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 21 November 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or if your tall like me. its so much better as your kneeds dont hit the wheel.....

ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Tue, 23 November 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent

I've passed rego several times here in the ACT with an aftermarket wheel....
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 10 December 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how are these going?
PM Sent

Steve
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 20 December 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is happening with this deal?

The board has recieved feedback that money has been paid by a forum member into your account Simon but he has not recieved the product or any reply from you as to ETA etc. I sincerely hope his money hasn't gone towards other things than the product he ordered.

Any clarrifcation would be appreciated.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 20 December 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cautiously interested Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 20 December 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, i have to have my seat so far forward so i can reach the pedals, im practically sitting on top of the steering wheel anyways...

I need a steering wheel shortener!

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 20 December 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^ how cute!!

Simon understandably has been busy, but i can assure you that he is doing his best to get them sent out. The producer has been on holidays so should be soon Smile
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Tue, 21 December 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet !

Can i get one for my AW11, it has a "Personal" wheel and i have one short arm.

Can i get one in say 75mm, 100 may be a bit radical

Scott Dood
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 22 December 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I've ordered one off Simon & have also received e-mails from him letting me know whats going on, jeezus give him a break,
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 22 December 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will take five ^Driftwannabe^ packs please Laughing
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 25 December 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could be interested in one of these, as the old celica i had, i had to have the seat close to have good control over the steering wheel in 'frantic' situations and the clearance that the knees had was always an issue. now looking at buying a mk2 supra and could have the same problem
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 26 December 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where's my driftwannabee packs ? I am getting sick of waiting Laughing Laughing Laughing Don't you people realize some-people have more to do than make there life revolve around the masses of time wasters
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 03 January 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon, how are these going?
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 17 January 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey simon,
Is this machinist still on holiday or what?
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still waiting... 2 months and counting...
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what I am aware, there have been a number of issues over the christmas period getting some of these made up. I have seen a few of these just complete, and will be shipped very soon.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kewl, thanks for that. Just hadn't heard anything in a while.

Steve
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Simon. Would there be anychance of different sized spacers being made up? I have the problem of my knees hitting the steering wheel a bit in my bluey and I also drove a car on the weekend fitted with one of your kits and can definately see what you are saying about having more control. Just a casual enquiry at the moment. One more thing, I would also like to say Twisted Evil to dan.

cheers andré
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftwannabee packs , are they made yet ? i am still waiting Simon
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andre mine was from T3 dude, www.technotoytuning.com

Its a 75mm, where as Simons are 100mm.

If you want a T3 one, I paid about $100 odd delivered from memory.
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these spacers anything like these?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=43808&item=4520336554&rd=1& ;ssPageName=WDVW

If so i may take one after i measure the new seats.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 24 January 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep this on topic.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Tue, 15 February 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon,

Just recieved the hub. Must I say that it is disappointing to bring it to my car only to find that it does NOT fit, after about a 3 month wait

Not happy Jan Confused

Simon-AE86 wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 22:35

Have a PCD to suit momo and nardi wheels.

The holes that are drilled DO NOT fit a Nardi wheel, i'm not sure about a momo, but i just wanna let you know so that others aren't sent out with the same result.

The taper thread is too large also for the Nardi wheels, which won't allow the allen bolts to go thru the steering wheel without modification/drilling.

I'm considering a strenous ordeal under the drill press, but is it worth my time?

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Tue, 15 February 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Doesn't sound real good Des....

i haven't received mine yet.......Simon has it been sent?

Cheers, Michael
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Tue, 22 February 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Any news at all Simon???

Will send you another PM! Confused
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 07 March 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine on its way yet?? Confused

Cheers
Steve
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 17 March 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Simon... Any news yet?????
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 17 March 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto Confused
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 17 March 2005 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He is rining them tomoz, and is going to flame the dood.
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 17 March 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it fit a boss steering wheel thanks if so im in
Impact DRFT
Regular

November 2004
    none
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 18 March 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt it snap the steering rod
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 23 March 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How'd the flaming go?
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 23 March 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Impact DRFT wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 12:15

wouldnt it snap the steering rod

little hard to snap it when the ones that have actually been made dont fit...... and everyone else wont even receive one.... lol
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Simon any news?? will PM you again.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldve thought its a bit obvious youve all been screwed, the toymods board needs to do something.

heres an indicator. the last post he made was "Sun, 21 November 2004 18:52".

and its now april 2005, bit obvious isnt it?

Eldar.O.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, 6 months and counting Sad
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 15:48

i wouldve thought its a bit obvious youve all been screwed, the toymods board needs to do something.

Eldar.O.

his last post IN THIS THREAD was "Sun, 21 November 2004 18:52".... his last post on the forum was "Thu, 31 March 2005 17:32"

and if you go through his posts he posted atlest once every day for the last 3 months. so its not like he hasent been on here. i guess i was right in the first place when i said all moneys was going to the "help pay for simons drift" fund...
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^DriftKing^ wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:36

Eldar.O.

his last post IN THIS THREAD was "Sun, 21 November 2004 18:52".... his last post on the forum was "Thu, 31 March 2005 17:32"

and if you go through his posts he posted atlest once every day for the last 3 months. so its not like he hasent been on here. i guess i was right in the first place when i said all moneys was going to the "help pay for simons drift" fund...

Fuck its easy to critise when you dont know the story!

The dude he has been going through doesnt reply his phone calls and is wayyy over the time he qouted for the job, and to set the record straight for those nosey warriors this guy has the money...not Simon. This will happen.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 19:27

^DriftKing^ wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:36

Eldar.O.

Fuck its easy to critise when you dont know the story!

The dude he has been going through doesnt reply his phone calls and is wayyy over the time he qouted for the job, and to set the record straight for those nosey warriors this guy has the money...not Simon. This will happen.

well, he shouldve posted in here then shouldnt he? what an ass.

Eldar.O.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^DriftKing^ weren't you ever told that if you don't have anything nice to say... ???

Leave it to the board to decide what's going on rather than postulating.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some posts have been deleted.

yes, this guy who was making them seems to have run off with the money and the materials i gave him to do the bloody job. not happy. I went down and saw him the other day and he still says he will make them "this weekend" which of course was last week. i tried calling several times with no luck.

nosdan. seriously. you are the worlds biggest dropkick. words fail to discripe how much i dislike you.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 05:18] by Moderator

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Content removed

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 23:41] by Moderator

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 31 March 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 02:18

some posts have been deleted.

yes, this guy who was making them seems to have run off with the money and the materials i gave him to do the bloody job. not happy. I went down and saw him the other day and he still says he will make them "this weekend" which of course was last week. i tried calling several times with no luck.

nosdan. seriously. you are the worlds biggest dropkick. words fail to discripe how much i dislike you.

The only posts that have been removed are those that were simply arguments.

While driftking does seem to have a personal issue with you Simon, you have to admit if you paid money for a product in November and had not recieved it by April you'd be complaining.

Your supplier may be screwing you over but that isn't the fault of the people who orderred the product. You have entered into a deal to provide a product to the people who ordered them and either need to deliver that product or give their money back.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 05:19]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 13 April 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

So we're fast approaching 5 month! Where the fuck are these things...
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 13 April 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously...... you arent still holding out hopes that you will ever get one still are you?

i dont think you will ever even see the money again. time to face up to the facts
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 13 April 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fact that your a fuckhead without a clue as to whats going on?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 13 April 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift'king' you just can't help yourself can you Razz

Dan - did you order one of these items? No.

Are you going to start a civil law suit on behalf of the people who ordered the items and sue for fraud? No.

Then just leave it be....don't pretend you care about people not getting their stuff when your ulterior motive here is actually defamation, which Simon Michelmore could *very well* claim against you if you don't be quiet and watch what you post.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 13 April 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm Australian Taxation Office....mmmmm

1800 060 062
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Wed, 13 April 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 19:36

mmmmmm Australian Taxation Office....mmmmm

1800 060 062

yo matt.... 13 1992

as for FWDboy..... i dont actually see what ive said thats defamatory? what ive said seems to be very true. even from 4 months ago when i first said that i would never trust this dodgy group drift fund........

how is that commodore payments going simon??? Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 14 April 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

I don't give a fuck about peoples' personal issues... All i want is either the spacer or my $80 back or even an E-mail/PM from Simon letting me know whats going on... Havn't heard from him in a fair while & didn't respond to my last PM a week or so ago... Confused
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:::: STOCKO 86 TAIL'LIGHTS :::
Next Topic:wrecking TT142 corona twin cam coupe 1987
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:29:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083451271057129 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.