Forums Junkie

November 2003
asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 08:59 Go to next message
http://216.23.169.22/videos/medium_WMP8/sleepy_dri ver.wmv
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is really old and has been posted a while ago...

What I noticed this time round was the numbers at the bottom... Is this a black box recording 10 sec before impact? Are they the G-forces being recorded? FG - Front G, SG - Side G???? If so, that's pretty cool. Surprised
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many bubbles in a bar of soap??
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What size bar of soap? :S
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am soooo bored
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask bubba Razz

Simdog, i'm fairly certain that those are the g forces. vaguely remember the person who showed me that for the first time going on about that
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First time I've seen it with the numbers and from stupid videos. Bit of a misnomer really the video is funny, the person is stupid. Remember the great debate from the first posting "Is he still alive?"
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: asleep at the wheel Fri, 19 November 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could be part of stupid videos. i fell asleep and flipped my car b4, few months after getting license.

anyway, i was up side down still on the seat supported by seat belt in drivin position. Natural reaction after accident being taking belt off and getting off the car, i forgot i was upside down and crashed on roof when removing belt Shocked Shocked

good thing it was hard top!!
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: asleep at the wheel Sat, 20 November 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my mates fell asleep while driving at about 2am and crashed through a lemon stand on the side of the road, he woke up to see planks of wood flying over his car and a tree going through his bonnet Laughing
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: asleep at the wheel Sat, 20 November 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i woke up i saw the sky right above my car. That was right at the moment b4 my roof hit the ground!!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: asleep at the wheel Sat, 20 November 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ive had one of those microsleep things before.. driving home from a mates house really late but to cut a long story really short, looked down at my cd player, looked up and i was half in the other lane with a truck right in front of me, i swerved and looked in my rear veiw mirror, and could see the ass end of the truck swerving around, as he must have swerved to miss me too..... ill never drive tired again.... because as far as i can remeber, i couldnt even see a truck on the road when i looked down at my cd player, and htinging back on the whole hting, it scares the shit out of me....

plus that dude who does the microsleep adds and apears on shows about them, we dont need to see any more of his shirts with the clocks all over them.....
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: asleep at the wheel Sun, 21 November 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez... all this falling-asleep-while-driving stuff is scary! I've never dozed off, although I've been pretty whacked a couple of times. Once (after a 44-hour uni assignment session) I was driving home at 4am and the road was all wet and shiny, and I could see the streetlights reflected in the road, and it really felt like my car was flying through a tunnel of lights. It was about that stage when I thought 'damn, I shouldn't be driving right now'... luckily I was only 500m from home. Hallucinating while driving is fun. Smile
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: asleep at the wheel Sun, 21 November 2004 01:19 Go to previous message
usually after cruises i'm wrecked, esp if i work before.
doing 5 hours of pizza deliveries around my area then driving down to the shire to do a nasho run isn't that good for you. wourked out i'd pretty much been behind the wheel for 10 hours at the end of the night.

haven't had a microsleep but i know that i've been close to it once or twice after said events. usually just around the corner from home aswell
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:how to get rid of mice?
Next Topic:GTA: San Andreas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:29:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051088333129883 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.