Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MI5...
Occasional Poster

November 2004

icon10.gif  WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Fri, 19 November 2004 09:55 Go to next message
Hello, I am in the market for either an AE86 Sprinter or an AE86 Sprinter Trueno.

Note: I am looking for a rust proof car for my daily driver and will pay top dollar. Because of work commitments I don't have much time to dedicate to a project car. Smile

Also, I'm looking to buy in early January.

With my previous experience with posting a WTB ad here, some people get quite upset when people starting asking for a Trueno. Again, if you don't like my add, I'll give the same response as last time. Too bad Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 09:56]

Send a private message to this user    
NUMBER_33
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Fri, 19 November 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, ur area should haf some good importers, why not see if there are any of them there, cause i got some mate went up to get their car like supra, and soarer....and so happen they some like 2 to 3 outside for sale...not sure which importer, will get back to u soon on that..
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sat, 20 November 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MI5... wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 20:55

Hello, I am in the market for either an AE86 Sprinter or an AE86 Sprinter Trueno.

Note: I am looking for a rust proof car for my daily driver and will pay top dollar. Because of work commitments I don't have much time to dedicate to a project car. Smile

With my previous experience with posting a WTB ad here, some people get quite upset when people starting asking for a Trueno. Again, if you don't like my add, I'll give the same response as last time. Too bad Laughing

hey mate, i didnt mean to be rude in last one.. what we are saying, its fine if you go into selling threads and put bids on sprinters.. but we just see so many WTB sprinter ads without any actual trying to buy one, just waiting for them to come to them.
gl
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sat, 20 November 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sat, 20 November 2004 14:44

MI5... wrote on Fri, 19 November 2004 20:55

hey mate, i didnt mean to be rude in last one.. what we are saying, its fine if you go into selling threads and put bids on sprinters.. but we just see so many WTB sprinter ads without any actual trying to buy one, just waiting for them to come to them.
gl

he just said he didn't care about it... just let this thread disapearr like the other 200 wtb: trueno threads... hehe
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sat, 20 November 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one with money can get em Confused
try j-spec.com.au

but dont know about the "rust proof" Rolling Eyes
MI5...
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sat, 20 November 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 20 November 2004 21:40

any one with money can get em Confused
try j-spec.com.au

but dont know about the "rust proof" Rolling Eyes

aha, didn't know about that one...cheers! Very Happy

shiri - obviously you have too much free time to donate to replying my WTB thread. if you're going to let this thread disappear like the rest of them, then let it be. unless you have any positive contribution to my forum, i would like to ask you to not add any further incessant clutter. thanks.

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2004 14:18]

2zz-ge
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About that importing bussiness, how much altogether does it cost to import something like a sprinter anyway? Is it cheaper?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know a guy with 10 AE-86s
he might sell 1 if asked nicely and if the money is right Shocked
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
If the price is right... come on down!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh just a question, and before you say anything im not having a dig at you... any reason why you want the trueno over the levin?

I havent really been following your threads that closeley but as far as i can make out, you want one because you started watching initialD... there is a levin in initial d as well, and also an aus spec over a trueno the price difference is pretty massive....
i mean, do you want it for its looks or you want it to do it up as a project car? do you really care about engine etc innit? suspension, etc etc, or u just want the car in general?
what i mean is, after you buy it, are u gunna leave it the way exactly as you bought it...
if you have cash to spend you may as well spend the extra on an a-spec, because chances are it will have the rust taken out, paint, maybe rims etc, if you say you dont have the time to work on it...
Well, in reality, if you want a sprinter that you dont have to work on, you are gunna have to spend the extra cash anyways, coz there are always some going for like 1 - 3k, but the fact is they may have no rego, bits of rust etc, but isnt woking on your car half the fun?
I dunno, but just buying a car and driving it, well, for me personally*, i dont really see the car as 'yours', because what work have you put into it? its got all the work someone else has done.... but then again, i dont even know if you want the car to be 'yours', or have the car just coz of the fact its from initialD....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/import.gif

thats the cost of a VERY cheap ae86 trueno from japan to aus
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 16:46

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/import.gif

what i wanna know is.. why do things like celsiors and stuff come over so cheap with all those costs?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 16:22

Oh just a question, and before you say anything im not having a dig at you... any reason why you want the trueno over the levin?

I havent really been following your threads that closeley but as far as i can make out, you want one because you started watching initialD... there is a levin in initial d as well, and also an aus spec over a trueno the price difference is pretty massive....
i mean, do you want it for its looks or you want it to do it up as a project car? do you really care about engine etc innit? suspension, etc etc, or u just want the car in general?
what i mean is, after you buy it, are u gunna leave it the way exactly as you bought it...
if you have cash to spend you may as well spend the extra on an a-spec, because chances are it will have the rust taken out, paint, maybe rims etc, if you say you dont have the time to work on it...
Well, in reality, if you want a sprinter that you dont have to work on, you are gunna have to spend the extra cash anyways, coz there are always some going for like 1 - 3k, but the fact is they may have no rego, bits of rust etc, but isnt woking on your car half the fun?
I dunno, but just buying a car and driving it, well, for me personally*, i dont really see the car as 'yours', because what work have you put into it? its got all the work someone else has done.... but then again, i dont even know if you want the car to be 'yours', or have the car just coz of the fact its from initialD....

Maybe he just really likes Trueno's.
Just because you like truenos and really want one doesn't mean you are just trying to be another "Takumi wanna be".
"TAKUMI" should be in the dictionary because it is used so much.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never said he wanted to be the next Takumi.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats true. i recently bought a trueno without ever watching initial D. after a couple incidents on the roads, i decided to get a dedicated track car to go drifting in. i'd say i've only really been interested in drifting for the last year and a half or so which is how i found out about ae86's. i just love truenos.

MI5, you should watch the sales threads here if you want to buy a trueno. i was looking for around 2-3 months and also considered importing. the trueno i have is a coupe which is probably why i got it for a cheaper price (supply and demand: everyone wants a hatch). but honestly, its pretty hard to find ANY 20 year old car that's going to be rust free. even mine (which is in very good condition) has a couple very slight surface patches but i expected that cause you can't expect perfection from a 20 year old car.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and be prepared to put up with ALOT of crap for wanting a trueno. i contacted people directly rather than posting cause yes, i'm a bit of a newbie here on the forums as well. just be persistant, know your info so you don't get slammed too hard and there should be a trueno sitting at ur house within 6 months or so.
type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am in contact with a guy who is bringing in two trueno's from Japan with the original 4AGE... i posted up a wtb ages ago and aeveryone ignored me so i decided to go out and see what i could find...

i got dibs on one, bit if you're interested i can send you details of the other one if you leave your email... just quickly it is a white 2 door sedan... it is supposedly in excellent mechanical condition... very rare to find the sedan trueno in Aust so could be something different.

anyways let me know and i will send you the photos and the importers contact details.

otherwise good luck!!

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 19:32

what i wanna know is.. why do things like celsiors and stuff come over so cheap with all those costs?

they have a very low FOB cost because they are quite cheap

mine was 435000 fob
ive seen cefiros go for 85000 fob !!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 20:34

Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 19:32

they have a very low FOB cost because they are quite cheap

mine was 435000 fob
ive seen cefiros go for 85000 fob !!

jesus MC christ
dimsum
Regular

May 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a look at j-spec site.

when they say landed, that includes the overseas cost and shipping right? (not personal/rego cost)

eg. 180SX for $7000 landed
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 16:22

Neko I think he basically wants a trueno because he likes the idea of them and wants to have fun in one. I don't think it matters if he found out from initial D. I'm sure a lot of people found out about sprinters from initial D. That's how I found out about 'em and I need a cheap car to run around in and I've always been pro Toyota so why not?
He doesn't have time to spend working on the car so he wants the best kind of Trueno he can get for his budget of $13k. Like you said Neko, you don't feel the car would be 'yours' because you haven't put any work into it. However not everyone feels that way. He doesn't and that's fine by me.
I know you're thinking the engine and suspension shouldn't really matter if you just want the car but basically, having better suspension and other modifications etc. isn't a BAD thing so he's happy to have those goodies as part of the price.
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be happy to locate one if you require some assistance. Im in WA
MI5...
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow...this forum is jam packed with info. thanks guys.

well, to cut a long story short, with the last WTB notice i posted regarding the trueno...

i love a good project car, nothing feels better than having a car that you can call your own because of your hard work. with work and all, i can't really afford too much time to fix mass patches of rust. i like ae86 sprinters in whatever form they come in, but based on what so many people have told me...if u have the funds and the opportunity, try and get your hands on a trueno. i myself am one to admit i've never driven this car, but i passionately believe that it will not disappoint. Very Happy

i'm not really too keen on buying a cheap sprinter, as i don't have too much time to dedicate into making this car a full on project car (engine rebuild, full re-spray, cutting out big chunks of rust on the roof). haha as with most things, you only get what you pay for. Laughing

type one & truenolevin - PM'ed.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 November 2004 16:14]

MI5...
Occasional Poster

November 2004

icon10.gif  Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way, thanks for the list of all the costs involved when importing through J-spec...i had a problem seeing any cars of theirs. Confused

I wanted to ask you guys, has anyone ever heard of or used Prestige Motorsports? www.prestigemotorsport.com.au? i'm confused, cause it seems they offer their cars for a lot cheaper than j-spec...any advice would be greatly appreciated Smile
type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 21 November 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mi5 here is a pic of the white trueno you were after.

Attachment: white86.JPG
(Size: 33.05KB, Downloaded 144 time(s))

86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prestige are very good, a few friends have used them before. Give them a buz and you'll find them very helpfull.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prestige wouldnt deal with ae86's for me...
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prestige wouldnt do anything for me either.
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My bad.. they've been fine for friends with other cars.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 00:49

Neko I think he basically wants a trueno because he likes the idea of them and wants to have fun in one. I don't think it matters if he found out from initial D. I'm sure a lot of people found out about sprinters from initial D. That's how I found out about 'em and I need a cheap car to run around in and I've always been pro Toyota so why not?
He doesn't have time to spend working on the car so he wants the best kind of Trueno he can get for his budget of $13k. Like you said Neko, you don't feel the car would be 'yours' because you haven't put any work into it. However not everyone feels that way. He doesn't and that's fine by me.
I know you're thinking the engine and suspension shouldn't really matter if you just want the car but basically, having better suspension and other modifications etc. isn't a BAD thing so he's happy to have those goodies as part of the price.

As previously stated, i really wasnt having a go at him.....
I know everyone doesnt feel the same way as me when it comes to cars and using them, fuck, he could buy BAR-B and use it to drive from hole to hole on the golf course for all i care...
I was just giving my opinion and giving him the pro's and cons of wanting such a vehicle as that, alongside with money and time/work issues.....

doesnt matter.... it was misunderstood what i wrote.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 12:13]

NUMBER_33
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
type one...that is a nice car....and mi5 u should consider...looking good man the car....

how much is it going for?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Mon, 22 November 2004 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 23:13

thu187 wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 00:49

As previously stated, i really wasnt having a go at him.....
I know everyone doesnt feel the same way as me when it comes to cars and using them, fuck, he could buy BAR-B and use it to drive from hole to hole on the golf course for all i care...
I was just giving my opinion and giving him the pro's and cons of wanting such a vehicle as that, alongside with money and time/work issues.....

doesnt matter.... it was misunderstood what i wrote.

No no no no! I KNEW you weren't having a go at him. I was just expressing his point of view as opposed to you that's all. I knew you were just telling him what was good and what was bad and that it shouldn't really matter too much what kind of modifications there are -- and I agree with you 100%.
So I think what -I- said was misunderstood Razz Laughing
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Tue, 23 November 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Its all good!!!

Just another case of the purple monkey dishwasher effect.....

Peace. Cool
MI5...
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Tue, 23 November 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello everyone, there are a few truenos that have been offered for sale through a few of these ToyMods WTB forum members. It looks like within a months time, I might be able to get something sorted out Very Happy

Again, thanks for everyones help. I greatly appreciate it Smile
Miniac
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Tue, 23 November 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For all those doubting the availability of the 86 go here -
http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/26360-categor y.html?alocale=0jp
type in "ae86" in the search box and you'll see just how many are available - though unfortunately not to overseas! I've searched for s13's on there and maybe got 1/2 the result I got for 86's. GL with your buy mate, wish I had that amount to spend on a car...hope this gives you a better idea of what is out there
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Tue, 23 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miniac wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 22:09

For all those doubting the availability of the 86 go here -
http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/26360-categor y.html?alocale=0jp
type in "ae86" in the search box and you'll see just how many are available - though unfortunately not to overseas! I've searched for s13's on there and maybe got 1/2 the result I got for 86's. GL with your buy mate, wish I had that amount to spend on a car...hope this gives you a better idea of what is out there

you didn't look at the right section... theres about 5 pages of s13's, 5 pages of 180sx's and 8 pages of s14-15's

while only half a page for truenos and a page for levins...
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Tue, 23 November 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm...trueno

http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/2084016668-ca tegory-leaf.html?f=&alocale=0jp&mode=1
Miniac
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 24 November 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say that persuming that I can actually read japanese! Compared to other cars of the same age though thats a fair decent amount. i've tried looking for many different cars from that sort of era and have come up with diddly squat. Perhaps you would be willing to provide a link to this section of 5 pages of s13's etc shiri?
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 24 November 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miniac wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 09:48

you say that persuming that I can actually read japanese! Compared to other cars of the same age though thats a fair decent amount. i've tried looking for many different cars from that sort of era and have come up with diddly squat. Perhaps you would be willing to provide a link to this section of 5 pages of s13's etc shiri?

translate into english here:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

or show it to an importer and ask them to get it for you
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 24 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy this one fool its fucken sick!

http://img117.ac.yahoo.co.jp/users/9/6/6/7/kurodaiss-img600x450-1100675911cimg0299.jpg

mmmmmm 15" white TE37's are teh bomb

almost makes me want to sell the pimp mobile
MI5...
Occasional Poster

November 2004

icon14.gif  WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 24 November 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look at that beauty!!! Shocked
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 24 November 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy it buy it buy it buy it Razz

we need a trueno like that in perth Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 24 November 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slight problem, its 600,000 yen FOB so that would equate to about $7K FOB plus all the other shit it would cost a crapload

Garth care to work it out?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Thu, 25 November 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
600,000 is the starting price, thats been on there a few weeks... obviously the owner is chasing something higher than 600,000 yen
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Thu, 25 November 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'Id Hit It'
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Thu, 25 November 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but that car is for sale at the public auction
you wanna see what is at the dealer auction before that Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Thu, 25 November 2004 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OT here but ROTFLMFAO @ your sig sexy 16 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

so true Laughing Laughing Laughing
funkymonkey
Regular

October 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Wed, 20 April 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/2592

you know you want it Very Happy
Turbolover
Newcomer

March 2005

Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 24 April 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want to spend?
I can import one for you with cheap price !
Wanna go a head send me email albert107@yahoo.com
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: WTB - AE86 Sprinter (Trueno if possible) - I'm back! Sun, 24 April 2005 09:19 Go to previous message
Turbolover wrote on Sun, 24 April 2005 19:05

How much do you want to spend?
I can import one for you with cheap price !
Wanna go a head send me email albert107@yahoo.com

Quote:

Fri, 26 November 2004 08:58

CLOSE
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 SPRINTER SOLD
Next Topic:60 series landcruiser
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:12:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087931156158447 seconds