Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » R34 GTR. VSPEC 2 VS AE82 TWINKY! ( AW11 ENGINE SWAP INTO ROLLA)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DOHC_4AGE
Occasional Poster

October 2004
R34 GTR. VSPEC 2 VS AE82 TWINKY! ( AW11 ENGINE SWAP INTO ROLLA) Mon, 22 November 2004 11:41 Go to next message
Omg, yesterday i was with my supervisor driver. anyway this r34 gtr pulls up beside me while driving past. I am only on my l's by the way LOL.

Anyway he was about to overtake me on the right, so i merged into his lane, and he got pissed off so he chucked his 34 in neutral and reved it while in neutral. Hee obvisouly wanted to pick on a nugget compared to his r34.

At the set of lights he was reving to about 5. Anyway I reved mine 2 6500. 4AGE TAkes thrashing.

the end result, r34 GTR WAS MUNCHED. WE TOOK OFF I GOT THE LEAD< FLAT CHANGED TO 2nD, in 2nd i bounced it. and flah changed to 3rd. i beat him to the next set of lights. He looks at me and goes wtf are u doing are u krazy. LMAO!

My drive shaft and gearbox mad big noises, but ill fix it it was worth the trophy, Have u deafeated a r34 GTR! 7000RPM RULZ. GO THE MIGHTY l platers
. i got pikkys on my ph which my freind took. while i was driving.
  Send a private message to this user  
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: R34 GTR. VSPEC 2 VS AE82 TWINKY! ( AW11 ENGINE SWAP INTO ROLLA) Mon, 22 November 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not quite sure whether you are a complete tool or the next Mark Skaife. (Hah you thought I was gonna say Takumi didn't ya?)

This afternoon I actually had what turned out to be the gayest 'drag' ever, against an Audi Quattro TT (and I'm in my aw11-4agze-powered aw11. :) He's acting all like he wants to race, so I take take off (up to 10km/h) at high-ish (3k-4k rpm) revs, not fast but with the option of stomping it. He stays still, then takes off very slowly. Ooh-kay, thinks I, your twin turbo 2L 4WD car is obviously intimidated by my MR2 powah, fair 'nuff, so it should be. So I cruise slowly up to the speed limit (60)... and he does a 'loser flyby' at 80km/h or so. I put it in quotes because I don't think 80 is fast enough to count as a loser flyby.

Either he wanted to speed but not race me (after being all agro and wanna-race 200m back down the road) or he's just the gayest drag racer ever. Unless he was still running in the engine and being uber careful with it.

Anyway, good work on munchin' the GTR! I'd bet it's just a rebadged GTS-T though, a friend of mine as a non-turbo R33 done up to look like a GTS-T.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: R34 GTR. VSPEC 2 VS AE82 TWINKY! ( AW11 ENGINE SWAP INTO ROLLA) Mon, 22 November 2004 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! are u serious?!?!?

Kent Brockman: "this just in, the R34 wasnt racing you cause you are a TARD!"

Finally

RACING ON YOUR L's? BE RESPONSIBLE OR STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OTHER TOYMODDERS!!

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 22:31] by Moderator

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: R34 GTR. VSPEC 2 VS AE82 TWINKY! ( AW11 ENGINE SWAP INTO ROLLA) Mon, 22 November 2004 22:33 Go to previous message
Street racing is not encouraged or tollerated by the Toymods Car Club. This thread will be locked.

As a side note, I own an AW11 that had a 4AGE in it. They do 0-100 in about 9 seconds when you drive it super hard. An R34 GTR would be trying very hard to go that slowly.

The guy wasn't saying WTF because you beat him he was saying it because you shouldn't be allowed on the road.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:best drive home EVER
Next Topic:Kia Sportage VS 7ft tall red kangaroo at 120kph (pics now up carnage for all)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:25:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043778419494629 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.