Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » whos supra was that on Today Tonight??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 07:44 Go to next message
hey , just watched today tonight, and there was a black ma70 with white rims, anyone here own it?
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What was the story about?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something to do with P platers, had it mute cos im listining to the J's Very Happy
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twincam_ke20 wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 19:20

something to do with P platers, had it mute cos im listining to the J's Very Happy

Bit off topic but GO THE J's!!! Very Happy

Jezza
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 19:40

twincam_ke20 wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 19:20

Bit off topic but GO THE J's!!! Very Happy

Jezza

Haha bitchen' Cool
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just another bitch story
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so stupid... that rolla had just gone down the hill to mooney mooney bridge, and it was slowing down from 140 very quickly. So many people speed down there its not funny, its nothing new. Today tonight is such a low budget shit show haha.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adam and will's last week ever Crying or Very Sad

i see that little GTiR come into my servo all the time, im gonna hastle him when i see him next.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 21:47

i see that little GTiR come into my servo all the time, im gonna hastle him when i see him next.

gee thats a nice way to treat a fellow road user, road rage anyone?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off topic, iv missed why its adam and wils last week, someone care to share?
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(re: adam and wil) They just decided that if they kept going they'd eventually run out of ideas and not be funny, and get fired, and end up living on centerlink payments drinking bad beer and watching daytime TV. So they're quitting while they are still the funniest item ever, anywhere. Smile

PS. I saw their 'last show ever' tour and it was FANTASTIC. Funniest thing I've ever, and I mean EVER, seen.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 20:37

so stupid... that rolla had just gone down the hill to mooney mooney bridge, and it was slowing down from 140 very quickly. So many people speed down there its not funny, its nothing new. Today tonight is such a low budget shit show haha.

Wooooah 140km in a 100 zone with 3 lanes and no traffic someone slow that man down or he might hit something!!!

God Today Tonight are a bunch of shit stiring fucks

please excuse my french

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 11:28]

inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf is the j's ? Confused
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 20:37

God Today Tonight are a bunch of shit stiring fucks

all their stories are either about aussie battlers or trying to scare the shit out of everyone by over-hyping every story Mad
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inertia wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 23:26

wtf is the j's ? Confused

umm triple J.... Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I saw that supra too and I was like.. ooooo! Smile

but their stories are SUCH crap it pains me to watch that show
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Mon, 22 November 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was in melbourne the other night and I was cutting a lap of chapel street on saturday night and i saw someone that looked like a reporter standing behind a camera with the camera man filming traffic in the background and the camera had channel 7 pasted all over it so either it was the news or today tonight...

while my car was in camera view i gave them something to film...

FUCKTODAYTONIGHT

hehehe hehehe hehehe

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 23:56]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keeping off-topic, http://www.triplej.net.au

I'll miss Adam and Will... Sad funny bastards, but I won't miss Will's annoying laugh, *quote* "like a dolphin having sex with a seal in a blender" Laughing

Back on topic... I refuse to watch TodayTonight, and for that matter, very little else on Channel 7. Rolling Eyes
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did anyone see ACA on Channel 9 with those fraudulent Sth African dudes in England doing the email scam???

Seeing that guy get busted and handcuffed and squaling like a sissy was priceless Laughing
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
140 on the F3? they're kidding aren't they, just check the speeds that most drivers hit on weeknights heading back up the coast from work in sydney.

if it was 140 on the old pacific highway i could understand them kicking up a stink as thats double the speed limit, but on the F3 thats a crock of shit
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh dont worry about its just cos they have nothing else to report
slightly off topic
if i ever become prime minister of this country we will have an AUTOBAHN
or at least a 150km limit in some sections so u can go 180km without loosing ur licence
i would not give 2 shits if it lost me the next election but heaven help me i would make that my top priority to achieve
(altho i wouldnt anounce it till after i won the election cos of the negative affect it would have on the bible bashing conservatives.)

i mean its an absolute joke
we are one of the largest countries in the world
WE R AN ENTIRE CONTINENT
and yet we have some of the slowest speeds in the world on our high ways
the German autobahn is the safest road IN THE WORLD
well proven fact
i mean not only would building such a road improve safety but also trade and the most valuable asset TIME

say for instance u raised the speed limit to 130km for the highway from Melbourne to Brisbane

say the distance is about 2000km (not sure its a guess)
now traveling at 110 would take about 18hrs plus piss breaks so about 20 hours

if u raised the speed limit to 130km (which is wot most people do anyways) and of course upgraded the highway the travel time would on be about 15hrs plus another hour for piss breaks

thats a saving of about 4hrs

thats half a working day

think of wot could be done with that time as far as trade and commerce is concerned

we are not like America who has a massive freight rail network traveling from the west to the east to supply them
we rely on the roads but we dont support this infrastructure that is so vital to our growth

the technology in cars and road building is there
so why dont we use it

/end rant
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
back on the subject, does anyone know what adam spencer will be doing now? i know wil still has the glass house (go watch it get taped, better live), but what about adam? hes gotta be doing something? its gonna be tough getting used to new ppl Crying or Very Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW I was talking to my Uncle who just travelled through Europe and other places. He said they actually have two sets of highways in places. 1 set for money savers (no tolls) that go up and down and around mountains and another set (you pay for) that go straight through the mountains will only the slightest bends.

He said they were at the top of Italy and wanted to see down the bottom (Rome?) and did the trip there, sightseeing (in the night) and back again overnight! 180km/h the whole way in a shitty little rental car Surprised

The thing is they have a lot less space to look after and I would think just as many taxpayers to pay for it.

The solution lies in stricter welfare so less people are sitting on their arses and more people are paying taxes. Then they can spend more money on looking after taxpayers rather than dole bludgers.

*whoops, off topic again* Razz
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whos supra was that on Today Tonight?? Tue, 23 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous message
Ahh yes triplej...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Worst accident you've been in while driving? [RIP R34] 22/11/2004
Next Topic:ae86 vertex kit - to colour code or not to colour code?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:15:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065169334411621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.