Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Mon, 22 November 2004 13:12 Go to next message
Pretty much had enough of it... thinking of going overseas so just putting the car out there to see what i can get...

I don't want any posts saying ur asking to much, blah blah blah... im not overly keen on selling so leave ur price comments to urself...

1984 Toyota Sprinter AE86
300k+ Chassis, 50k+ motor recently replaced dizzy cap and ignition leads
Rust Free Chassis and Body, only rust i can find is on the hatch
New Respray, previous owner spent 3k on it... few stone chips
Momo Race Steering Wheel Brand New
Kouki Levin Headlights with eyelids and OEM foglamps
Nismo Prodrive 15" rims with near new rubber
Whiteline taillights with center piece
N2 Front Lip
T-18 Diff with swaybar
T3 RCA's
King Springs and Kyb Shocks (Brand new, less than 3k travelled)
Sony Headunit with 6" kenwood speakers up front
Other Crap like gearknob, wide mirrors, racing pedals, exhuast etc etc...
Reg till September 2005

Car currently has 4ac, but can provide 4age 16v or 20v with install for extra cost...

won't consider anything under 6k...

thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 05:31]

Send a private message to this user    
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Mon, 22 November 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car..i like those wheels...

Good luck with the feedback dood.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 14:21]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Mon, 22 November 2004 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 00:12

Pretty much had enough of it...

Had enough of the car or enough of Australia?

How much would you charge for the 4AGE 20v + installation?

Don't have money at the moment but just curious.
If you don't wanna say in public and prefer to work this out with people privately then I respect that.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Mon, 22 November 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Mon, 22 November 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are you looking for mate?
thanks

rwc?, rego?
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Mon, 22 November 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decoyslikecurves wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 10:29

How much are you looking for mate?
thanks

rwc?, rego?

whoops sorry, you wont take anything under 6k.
how about rwc?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Tue, 23 November 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farken gorgeous.
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Tue, 23 November 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks nice, love the wheels!!
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Tue, 23 November 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat the fuk man
u have looked and bitched about the hatchi for the past 2-3 years and u finaly gett one and now your ready>

fark man. just keep it all u need is a nice 4agez in it and of u go.

it looks nice if i was chasing a run about or some where to start id get it.

u can buy my aw11 jdm for 10k and il buy yours
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Tue, 23 November 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe thanks for the feedback... allready having regrets about posting it as i've allready been insulted by a few individuals about the price and i'm really getting turned off with selling it...

if i don't get the price i want i won't sell... its as simple as that

had enough of everything, this country, school, work blah blah blah thanks for asking lol

would chase close to 10 with the silvertop 20v in it...
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Tue, 23 November 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's a beautiful sprinter man

i'd keep it personally Razz
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Tue, 23 November 2004 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 18:06

hehe thanks for the feedback... allready having regrets about posting it as i've allready been insulted by a few individuals about the price and i'm really getting turned off with selling it...

pricing? people won't pay the cash for a good sprinter. This looks mint with a respray. Keep the bugger n throw a motor into it. No excuses why u can't sell it for 7ish after. Word has it out that people are finding it hard to find a sprinter with the budget of $4000 maybe its one of these.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8152

Attachment: 01-09-04_0755.jpg
(Size: 15.92KB, Downloaded 661 time(s))

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Wed, 24 November 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the cheap sprinter are all rusted ones and would cost even more to fix it up Confused

Quote:

if i don't get the price i want i won't sell... its as simple as that

put a 4age in and sell it for 7 Rolling Eyes
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Wed, 24 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've allready had three people come check it out who are willing ot pay 6k and one who offered 10k+ if i installed the 20v which is going to happen mid next year if i keep the car that long

please piss off as i stated in the first post i don't want any comments about the price is to high blah blah, the price is what it is and thats that... if u don't like it... piss off... no one has asked for ur bullshit eltist biast and jealous opinion...

we don't go way back, you have no right to call my carey, i don't want ur opinion, i don't want ur attitude and i don't want u thinking im okay with what ur saying

i'll be refering ur posts to an admin as i stated quite clearly i didn't want this thread to turn into a 'omg ur asking to much, thats the price of a s13'

everyone else on the forusm (even the people who ussualy say omg thats a shit price) have managed to refrain from it and be polite, but ur incompetent keyboard warrior attitude has shone thru...

thanks for keeping my thread at the top

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 05:28]

type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im about to pay 12K for a sprinter LOL... man i must be getting shafted Sad

what is something worth anyways?? how much someone is willing to pay for it. I wish he was selling his car cos it would save me having to negotiate to get one from Japan or elsewhere...

If it had the 20v in it BONUS... but i'd take it. I haven't even seen it.

oh well i must be dumb then.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duct tape shiri to the sprinter so he stays attached to it !

Keep it man! youve done good work , and learned alot doing up this car -and theres not many nicer examples about !

for the sake of a trip - save a few months - put your baby in storage + come back with renewed interest.

Youll truely regret selling it if you do - trust me on this !
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) Wed, 24 November 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 16:26

i'll be refering ur posts to an admin as i stated quite clearly i didn't want this thread to turn into a 'omg ur asking to much, thats the price of a s13'

shiri, dude, i would say that is a fair comment in normal circumstances, but not for you to say. you were the resident tyre kicker for so long that you, more than most people should understand what its like on the other side of things. simply telling people to "piss off" is not going to work, it didnt work with you, so just ignore them.
Levin86
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found out that heaps of people in this Forum r pretty gay.. this mate is trying to sell his car..
and people just came up and saying..."o that shit,,,, hell expansive..blar blar blar...."
if u guys not interested in it just leave it alone...

btw this was my sprinter.....
i had enough from those FUXKER as well when i was trying to sell it...

THANKYOU
Smile

and CHEER~Z dude GOOD LUCK ON UR SALE!!

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 12:37]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks marco... good to see u agian... check ur pm mate... some stuff i need to know! thanks champ
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does this mean ur not coming to dec 11,12 meet up?

Why have you forsaken us Shiri?
and guys, i paid 10k for my sprinter (still off road) but i think it's worth every penny Wink

It's the most humble little car around Smile
Just drop that GE in, have a coke and a smile Very Happy

-Jay
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon guys, i know u guys love sprinters, we all know they are over priced, we are talking about AUS spec here not JDM. its best not to purchase a sprinter in this forum if u want to pay market value, go check the trading post always market value sprinters popping up time to time from some old aussie folks. Here are toyota enthusiast who expect every penny paid back for their mods and care, there is nothing wrong with that Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Wed, 24 November 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nash_TZ - You may notice your comments have been removed from this thread. As stated in the forum rules:
Quote:

This is a FOR SALE forum, not a DISCUSSION forum - posts of a general nature should be posted in the appropriate forum

If you are not interested in purchasing the car please do not post in the thread.
nash_tz
Regular

April 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Thu, 25 November 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 10:00

Nash_TZ - You may notice your comments have been removed from this thread. As stated in the forum rules:
Quote:

This is a FOR SALE forum, not a DISCUSSION forum - posts of a general nature should be posted in the appropriate forum

If you are not interested in purchasing the car please do not post in the thread.

Why not turn off all comments in for sale forums then and let people work sales out via PM. Might as well delete everyone's comments in this thread because none of them are regarding the sale, just his friends telling him to keep the car and sane people telling him its way too high for what it is.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Thu, 25 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The difference is YOUR comments are negative and not assisting ShiRi with the sale of his car. What happens if someone is interested but reads your comment and becomes deterred from the car?

Voicing your opinion is fine. Just do it in the right section
Yenda
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Fri, 26 November 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ill offer 2k for the car and 2.5k for it with a 4age in it.

fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Fri, 26 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$4k with nos.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter (Melb) (postponed) Tue, 30 November 2004 15:06 Go to previous message
are the last 2 previous posts serious?

he did state that he wont sell for anything under 6k Rolling Eyes

Good luck with sale Shiri, it looks mint
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: modded ae86 in QLD
Next Topic:WANTED - TA22 TA23 RA23 RA28!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 05:20:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074148178100586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.