Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » the new supra??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Who wants some?
Newcomer

November 2004
icon5.gif  the new supra?? Sun, 14 November 2004 21:55 Go to next message
Okay, I have seen this car on a couple of site and am wondering what it is. I understand that its supposed to be a 2002 supra. Can someone please enlighten me???

http://www.toyota-supra.info/
  Send a private message to this user    
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: the new supra?? Sun, 14 November 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some guy's Photoshop effort on what he thought the new Supra would look like. The new Supra is still a few years away. There is another thread in this section with some spy shots if the apparent new one in Nurburgring.
TitMeat
Regular

August 2004
Re: the new supra?? Tue, 23 November 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
i hope when the supra does finally come out it looks alot better than that
looks alot like a ford cougar to me Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: the new supra?? Wed, 24 November 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New supra is set to hit japan in 2005..... Yea Right.. prob wont get there then....

I've got a million pictures of what people think it will be and what its apparently going to be......

eh... i figure i'll just wait til it comes out be4 i make my judgement... if anyone knows me on here... they would know how much of a supra fanatic i am..... i'll be very upset if the new one looks shit..

-Stef
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: the new supra?? Fri, 26 November 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope it looks really good but lets face it the JDM capping on local engine outputs is not going to let them make it a fire breather...well not from the factory anyway...speculation is a V8 and 2 V6's..non turbo..poo...

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: the new supra?? Fri, 26 November 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The JDM power capping has officially been dropped in Japan, the 280PS limit is no more. A few cars were released that ignored this limit anway and had over 300Ps but were officially advertised at 280ps by the maker.
My money is still on a V-10 3.5 litre NA motor in the new Supra with a debut at the Japan Motor Show in November 2005, and hopefully on sale here in OZ by March of 2006.
Hey - dreams are free !
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: the new supra?? Fri, 26 November 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen that same photo with comments like, "the new sprinter", "the new Celica", "the new supra" for 3 or 4 years now. still haven't seen anything like it in real life ()except the ford cougar)
hobbs
Regular

October 2002
Re: the new supra?? Fri, 26 November 2004 04:08 Go to previous message
Came across this article in JapanToday a couple of days ago about the Tokyo 2004 motorshow, thought it might be interesting.

http://metropolis.japantoday.com/tokyo/511/cars_bi kes.asp

Suggests that the new Supra may be a hybrid. Also has a pic

Personally i think its a pretty cool idea, Supra hybrid, the only way that sort of technology is going to become popular is if its used in sportscars like this that people really want to own.
Also good for Toyota to be leading the field in this.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looky at what just arrived at my doorstep :D
Next Topic:ae92 levin/trueno owners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:47:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12518095970154 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.