Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

icon4.gif  RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Tue, 23 November 2004 12:01 Go to next message
Hey fellas, sorry i havent had time to come on and update. Tmr i can meet you guys at the SHELL Petrol station near Greenacre! thats easier for robst162.

As for Rabsy, i'll meet you at BP in Riverwood around the 6:00pm-6:15pm area,(let me have some time to get there from CIty Very Happy )

We will then cruize out to the Shell Petrol station near Greenacre and meet up with ROb. I"m sure rob knows he station i'm talking about since we had Maccas there.

WE'll decide where to go on from there... since im no good planner Very Happy.... heres the summary

TIME: 6:15pm
Event: Meet Rabsy at BP Riverwood

Time: 6:20pm
Event: Cruize out to meet rob at Shell Station near Greenacre

Time: 6:45pm (Hopefully get there)
Event: Meet up with ROB and decide whats next

Time: unknown
Event: Have some dinner Very Happy

Let me know guys if this is ok.

~CHOPIN

BTW: Contact me if you need future directions...

0423-834-100
chopin@folks.com.au

[Updated on: Tue, 23 November 2004 23:55]

Send a private message to this user    
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Tue, 23 November 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats all well and good, but how about a date, and by the topic of the thread, this is a 3 man cruise ???
get rob to bring his enjo mit, maybe wipe down the cars for us so they gleam and shimmer, lol
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Tue, 23 November 2004 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loolllolool

DATE: 24th NOV (TODAY) 2004

Driver rolla, u wanna come? anyone with a 162 is welcome man.. its just a 162 fever tonight Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 23 November 2004 20:41]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Wed, 24 November 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP... Rob and Rabsy must READ THIS ! Mad
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Wed, 24 November 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i will pass on this as i have to go see some friends tonight.
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Wed, 24 November 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i cant make it man Sad Sad... Sorry ... My boss needs me... I wanted to come so bad Sad im soo pissed offf.. Hey come vist me at work bro... I work at Russo pizzaria Its on henry lawson dr near Belmore rd where 60 speed camrea is on the cornor... If u can come call me when ur infront of the shop ill come out and talk to yah for abit sorry about tonight bro i really wanted to come Sad... And bro theres a criuse on staurday if ur intrested Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 05:08]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Wed, 24 November 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'm up for a little cruize Very Happy

its ok for tonight.. not a worry, i'll see what i'm doing later on. I might pop up where you work... I dont know yet. But its ok bout tonight Smile

If i cant catch you tonight, i'll try catching you on Sat
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Wed, 24 November 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bro im soo sorry man... Plese come to my work i wanna see ur car badd... The boss will be allrite if i can hang abit with yahh Smile Bro please come staurday it will be a mad day :... If u want ill try finsh work at nine... Den go for a litte criuse to briten or something grab something to eat.. Its up to u man

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 05:38]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: RABSY & ROBST162 CRUIZE TMR (CELICA ST162) Fri, 26 November 2004 09:40 Go to previous message
my car wasn't registered Sad poo
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ADELAIDE: Mallala Practice Day 4th Dec
Next Topic:ADELAIDE: Small Car Sunday Final Details *Entrants - Where you will be parked*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:38:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063579082489014 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.