Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 23 November 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, man love
  Send a private message to this user    
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 23 November 2004 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a man crush on me paddy? Laughing

i think he just wants to see what a real mr2 looks like
i told you man when its done i'll come and show you Very Happy

ha ha nerd Twisted Evil
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did i tell you your mum came outside and was loving my mr2 last night haha fuck off cunt! Surprised
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i came home she told me some nerdy looking guy that could have been homosexual came by to pick something up.
She said that your car looked a little on the gay side but she didnt want to say anything Laughing ha ha cunt!

Did that injector fit? and did it work? im assuming that the sc and na ones wouldnt be too different other than the size but i could be wrong.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
his mum.... was loving..... oh my. Shocked

Confused

Sad

Smile

Very Happy

Laughing

damn, fat got in there b4 me. geez this thread takes ages to load. haha

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 12:04]

pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA you guys are funny!!! Laughing (seriously)
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 23:02

damn, fat got in there b4 me. geez this thread takes ages to load. haha

You gotta be a bit quicker around here john Very Happy

Oh, i finished my boot now. was going to send you pics but you havent been on for a while.

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha.. yes quicker, i'm just getting older and slower it seems. Sad

time for some motivational action.. Shocked arrgh, that was harder than i thought. Embarassed
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey feral when you say getting older and slower, are you talking about yourself or your car ? Razz. Do you know im still waiting for my konis to arrive, its killing me. But i hooked up that cold start sensor and tested it with it out of the manifold, and it gave a shot of fuel as your first crank it, but not anymore in the next 3-4 seconds i cranked it, or when i cranked it again. Does it depend on how cold it is, with how much fuel it pumps out or does it just give one shot o juice?
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's got a timer in it, it will give one shot when you first crank the car when it is cold, it won't fire again for a few minutes.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 24 November 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah ok, i thought so... Its wierd the design of the gze csi has a longer nosel so it goes right into the manifold, i think its a better design than the NA csi
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all you guys in Newcastle Old_mr2, toof, Miss_MR2.

Which night is your cruise night up there, someone told me it was thursday night.

While I'm Up here I wouldn't mind meeting some of you. was gonna head in there tonight.

If anyone wants to meet up give me a buzz on 0410302495.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey spankman, when you going to post a pic of your car?
I wanna see how good all my parts look in there Laughing
Good to hear it all work properly with the csi and that it wasnt too long.

My car is pretty much wired up now Very Happy it cranked over once last night which was good. The time is coming closer that my baby will be back on the road!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thursday, friday and saturday nights lol and sunday day. you can see we dont have much to do here Razz

that said the coppers like to pick on modded cars pretty hard. but they never notice the 2 at least they have never looked sideways at me.

when are you up here ? get the 2ers somewhere for a bbq/

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 10:26]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 15:56

Hey spankman, when you going to post a pic of your car?
I wanna see how good all my parts look in there Laughing
Good to hear it all work properly with the csi and that it wasnt too long.

My car is pretty much wired up now Very Happy it cranked over once last night which was good. The time is coming closer that my baby will be back on the road!

I can't wait its gunna kick arse.

Hows your bros car going...I love that thing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully it will be Surprised

As for the cap......Its still in the garage. Apparently it will be finished early next year. And i kid you not, if you think it was fast last time, this time it will be twice as good!
i just hope my car will beat it Rolling Eyes otherwise i'll never hear the end of it.

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 09:00

hey feral when you say getting older and slower, are you talking about yourself or your car ? Razz.

probably both Laughing , but one of us felt prity damn good tonight.. Evil or Very Mad
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry Wiso, I was in town with my mates rx7. If I had of seen your post I would have called you. Thursday nights are usually the coolest. Friday is Bogan/Commondore/Falcon night. Sat is drunk 13 year old car hoe night. Sunday is the rice fashion parade.

Happy motoring!

Our pizza was delivered by a RED AW11 sc the other night. Nice guy. We spoke about his recent win against a BA falcon XR8. Good to hear, I was wondering how the SC would go against one of them.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 23:52

Spanktown wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 09:00

hey feral when you say getting older and slower, are you talking about yourself or your car ? Razz.

probably both Laughing , but one of us felt prity damn good tonight.. Evil or Very Mad

?? Did you get laid feral?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 25 November 2004 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn it, the bloody feral gets to have all the fun.. Laughing

e-mail me some more pics fat, i am hanging to see the progress. Smile
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 26 November 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPOTTED....
Yet another Red AW11 in Newcastle.
NA... Faded red paint... outside the MSB at Wickham/Carrington.
Anyone from here???
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 26 November 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newcastle, faded red paint, could have been mine, did it have a big stoopid wing on the back, and a maroon bonnet?

toof or old_mr2, if one of you's want to meet up anytime just give me a buzz, I wouldn't mind, I am actually staying out at salamander bay until the end of next week, its not very far back to newcastle, it takes me like 40mins if that. I have very limited net cababilities up here, I have to pay for it at the net cafe, so I am not on here much. If one of you guys do go out for a cruise or anything over that time, please give me a buzz, if you want another mr2 to join in.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 26 November 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just had a little mx5 turbo have a go at me...

was driving along at the limit well 10 under because i had just slowed down for some slow moving traffic when these headlights come quickly up behind me, i think ooo little mx5 wants to play, and as it over takes me it goess psssssssssssscht. Hmmn turbo i see, and as this happens he is blocked from a car ahead of him and me next to him so he slows down. We come up to a set of lights, im slowing down, change to 2nd, see the lights about to go green, he comes along side me and starts to gun it, i wait till my revs climb then i start to gun it and he changes down and goes flat out and i just leave him car length behind hahaha.... I slowed down later on and let him catch up and he didnt bother doing a bov driveby this time Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 26 November 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much power do you have in your car at the moment spankman?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 26 November 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About 120kws at the rears...He was walked away from as if he was stopped and I was going 10k's an hour.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 27 November 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 26 November 2004 23:38

About 120kws at the rears...He was walked away from as if he was stopped and I was going 10k's an hour.

That is pretty cool.
I have 110 at the wheels. And im still SC'd....
Id like to see your car some time. How hot does your cooler get in this weather?
Ie 37 degrees today. Mine was boiling even with the water spray going full on!!!
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 28 November 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, my intake piping is farked cause of today... somehot it moved against the exhaust manifold and now there is a hole in the pipe... great.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 28 November 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was cruising with a mate last night into town and spotted a black aw11. Thinking to myself "damn i love those cars, i want one" I do it every time i see an Aw11. Then i slap myself when i realise i have one Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 28 November 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sun, 28 November 2004 12:47

man, my intake piping is farked cause of today... somehot it moved against the exhaust manifold and now there is a hole in the pipe... great.

The pipe that comes off the front of the turbo?

either way, how the hell did anything touch the exhaust???? which way does your turbo sit? oh, and do you still have the ac in there?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 28 November 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well because of the afm, and the dump pipe location.... Turbo inlet faces the drivers side so its an octopus of pipes...
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know why people put their turbo's that way in an mr2???

It's so much easier the other way Rolling Eyes
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, didnt i say that......

umm.. yeah. Razz

fix that pipe and get boosting. Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, you did!

Once again, just too slow feral Laughing

You fix it yet spankman?????
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'll keep. Twisted Evil
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt put it there... and i wouldnt of if i had done it myself, its either have a slightly bendy dump or octopus inlet. but if it was map for sure put it like mine.... and just pod straight onto turbo! thats what im going to do early next year. But where should i go to buy different pipes and silicon joins and shit, just cheap till i get this all proper.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks feral Laughing

hey spankman, bring your car over one day and ill have a look. i've got some joins left over from my car. and if you need some pipes made up i might be able to do it for ya.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but how bad is it to drive around with air getting in past the afm.. wouldnt it run lean as and be super badness ? hehe Evil or Very Mad
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I was looking at getting an AW11... should I go for the NA or the SC??? Im told the NA has much tighter handling... (not that that is neccesarily a good thing Evil or Very Mad )
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 29 November 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its got better handling because it wieghs less and the stock springs and shocks are stiffer. So basically get a SC and upgrade the shocks and springs, and get some swaybars, then you have the SC motor and the e51 gearbox with the good handling!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 30 November 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You forgot to mention about the roof spanktown.
As for the AFM thing it'll splutter like a ho!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 30 November 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the s/c model is heavier than the na one dude, ever lifted a e51 compared to a c52?

well guy's, i booked 3-4 weeks holiday for february next year. if my plans go to plan and $$$ and the feral is ok with it, i'll be doing my long awaited road trip back to my home town in WA.
i'll let you know more closer to then, but i will be endevouring to meet all the dudes along the way. Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 30 November 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your coming through this way I take it dude? I want to make love to the feral (the car!!)
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 30 November 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm taking the coast road this time. down through all the cities etc. (plus i was a kid when i went around the great aust. bite).
but dont worry man, i would like to catch up with ya. either on the way over or on the way back. Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 30 November 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would just like to confirm that if you have a hole in the pipe after the afm the car will stall!
Lucky for me and spank some red tape will do the trick Laughing
Went for a ride in the spank mobile tonight.....Fuckn mad! cant wait till mine is done Very Happy

Feral, if you are coming past i wanna catch up! Shit, i'll meet you some where. i want to see the feral in all its glory Very Happy
I was going to take some holidays early next year and drive up your way but seeing you are coming down here....That'll be mad Surprised

Early next year some time, after double demerits is over Very Happy Im think i might try to organise a cruize. Im pretty sure spanktown will be in for it and ben as well. If we can muster up a few more people it should be good. Sorry to those of you who dont live in sydney Sad one day we will have to organise something bigger?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 30 November 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha cable ties rock! thanks again man... we shall get this dodgeness all sorted on saturday! cant wait to see ya car too.... I would be in for that cruise for sure. Evil or Very Mad
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 01 December 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we'll be in for it too, maybe with two Aw11's Very Happy
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 01 December 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its all confirmed, i have officially finished all the stuff i had to do to my car. Cleaned all my garage up this afternoon.

Im going to throw the rest of the crap out. If anyone needs a sc manafold, sc alternator, a 7 rib block, big port head etc you better be quick cause im going to throw the lot out.

I'll give it a wash this weekend and then its off to get the heat exchanger made on monday and then get tuned the following week. I expect to have it on the 20th of dec Very Happy

I gotta get some more gas for the welder by the weekend spanktown! I looked today and i got none left Shocked She'll be right.

Thats sweet missmr2 Smile hopefully we will get a good turnout.
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 01 December 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sell the bits on in the for sale section, better to get $20 bucks or something than just chucking the stuff out
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 01 December 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can I have the big port head?
How much would you want for it?
$20 Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2004 12:05]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the stuff i have has been in the for sale section for ages. Therefor, if it aint gone by the time im finished it goes to the bin. I dont have the space to keep all this stuff and im sick and tired of holding stuff for people that never get back to you, people have had heaps of time to get it if they needed it.

As for the head.......riiiight! $20 Laughing ha ha!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap

you guys are right, and when your right your right, and you guys are always right. (sorry I watched spaceballs last night Very Happy )

when I got home from my trip I pulled my wing off the back, filled the holes and chucked some paint on it and damn, they do look hot wingless.

Its so good I can now see out my rear vision mirror, and hopefully cops won't look twice at me, it also goes alot better at higher speeds (ie. over 140km)

cool love it
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey feral
please be sure to drop in and see me and toof and wiso when you come to Newcastle. Let me know when you plan to be here and I will oraganise a BBQ. Cant wait to see the feral4 in the flesh

cheers!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Thu, 02 December 2004 17:30

crap

you guys are right, and when your right your right, and you guys are always right. (sorry I watched spaceballs last night Very Happy )

when I got home from my trip I pulled my wing off the back, filled the holes and chucked some paint on it and damn, they do look hot wingless.

cool love it

I told you so Very Happy

Do you have the sc engine lid on your car?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2, nah man just the na lid. still looks heaps cooler than the wing that was on there, o so suttle now

old_mr2 I am actually back in canberra now, I was just visiting newcastle for 2 weeks. so you missed me Razz
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I miss you already Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

Oh and welcome to club wingless!
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Thu, 02 December 2004 18:43

Hey feral
please be sure to drop in and see me and toof and wiso when you come to Newcastle. Let me know when you plan to be here and I will oraganise a BBQ. Cant wait to see the feral4 in the flesh

cheers!

im sure he wanted to visit me and not you guys Razz
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 02 December 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd definately be up for seeing the feral in the flesh! And of course meeting the one responsible for it!

It's also another reason for me to pull my finger out and get my car finished Grin

Doesn't it just look like it was meant to fit there Smiley =
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/images/IMGP1106_800.jpg
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave, that is a scary sight!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, that is a beautiful sight. It will only become a scary sight when I try and put the manifolds back on Shocked
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
My cars sitting at my mechanics at the moment, waiting for the belts etc. to get put on. I want my babie back allready!!
Pages (84): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:48:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016139030456543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.