Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Supercharged AW11 parts for sale.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DrIfT MoNkEy
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Thu, 28 October 2004 05:48 Go to next message
All sorts of AW11 MR2 parts goin for sale. Including a perfectly good 4agze with only 105000 K's on it. Runs Very well.

Also have some front panels ( front left quarter panel slightly damaged, A almost perfect Aw11 interior, perfect gearbox and linkages, brakes, struts, springs, shocks, front lights windscreen, ect ect. ect will be hard to keep track of sales on this forum so it would just be best off to contact me on MSN. MSN car will remain complete until first part is sold ( for testing purpouses) purposes someone wants to hear the engine run ect ect.

The entire wreck for anyone interested I will sell for $3000 ono.

4agze will be going for $2000 + ECU and loom. It has never had any boost mods runs perfectly.

Any other enquiries Please message me on MSN.

Oh btw I live on the Gold Coast.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucas777
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Sat, 06 November 2004 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested in a 240 kph instrument cluster (180kph type not suitable), rear window louvre, ash tray and aircon/stereo console cover (the padded vinyl bit). These available separately?
(Sorry, no msn access hence the post)

Cheers
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Mon, 08 November 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the right front quater panel and maybee the right front strut if you have any pics and the colour of the car it would be much appreciated.
subsonicaudio
Regular

July 2004
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Mon, 08 November 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9interested in the engine hatch, front spoiler, and passenger side rear quater panel.......
pm your prices...sorry i prob won't be able msn you hence the reply
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Mon, 08 November 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the interior is blue, I'd be very keen on the center console (inc shift boot), and stereo surround.

Cheers,
Dave
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Mon, 08 November 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2k for the gze?? did i real that right?? Shocked
Necros
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Mon, 08 November 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you sell the ecu seperate? If so how much?
TA22-3SGTE
Regular

May 2002
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Tue, 09 November 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have PM

Trevor
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Thu, 25 November 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many hookers come with a 2k 4agze?
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supercharged AW11 parts for sale. Thu, 25 November 2004 13:55 Go to previous message
I would like to buy the ECU, wiring loom, sensors, and coil. Please let me know how much.

I have a bare 4A-GZE here, just need the computer and everything else. Its a early AW11 one also.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3TGTE and MicroTech to suit
Next Topic:TRD CAMS, SUPERCHARGER, AND HEAD. FOR SALE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 07:06:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005363941192627 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.