Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » funniest ebay ad (please read all)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
icon10.gif  funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 12:51 Go to next message
this guy is an absolute clown Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=2030&item=4506535663&rd=1
  Send a private message to this user    
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I almost want to buy it just to meet the guy who wrote that gem. Laughing Laughing
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget to read the questions and answers below Laughing Laughing
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Q: Yeah g'day mate,nearly got thru a case of grog until I got to the bit about ya missus,down right shame,what else are they good for.Oh by the way,BLOODY...
A: Jeez thanks mate, When I asked her what she wanted for Xmas she said she wanted a divorce - I wasn't really planning on spending that much money.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Wifey has also refused to tow me home and spent $11,000 on a new car just to make her point. I’m selling her on Ebay next week

HAHAHAHA
That bloke is a bloody clown...we need more ppl like him in the world...get him on tv!!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very very funny!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was great!

Quote:

the back window has sliding sections (some dude told me that the window alone is worth $600 at a wreckers, but then I do recall he was married to his sister).
bwahahaha!

andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Thu, 25 November 2004 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Absolute GOLD
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Fri, 26 November 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing best ebay ad ever
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Fri, 26 November 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

what a champion Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Sat, 27 November 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is the funniest shit I have ever read in my life... ROFL... love the first question "What are you gunna give your son for his birthday??? Cancer???" Fukn classic...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Sat, 27 November 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check his other stuff for sale lol
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Sat, 27 November 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=6782&item=7937098143&rd=1& ssPageName=WDVW

These dont look too bad, no reserve currently at $250

oh yeah and the tyres "I believe the tread pattern was specifically developed by Dunlop to puree and liquefy cats and other road vermin."

lol if I lived near him I would go buy these just to meet him.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Sat, 27 November 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check his feedback and you can see other shit he has sold Laughing
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Sat, 27 November 2004 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

(a Viking Funeral, set the bastard alight and push it off the jetty at Batemans Bay)

If i lived closer i'd buy the thing just too see him do it Laughing
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: funniest ebay ad (please read all) Sat, 27 November 2004 23:38 Go to previous message
Q: The funniest god dam stories I've ever seen. lol... Whilst I don't really want the 720 or the Mags and "yes" I will also pass on your wife when that auction...more answered on: 25-Nov-04
A: Mate, I just wish it was funny, but this is my life in all it's pathetic glory. Hey, how's about I swap Wifey for ya 17 year old sister? - Jonesy

hahahahaha Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:NBA biffo on ESPN in 10minutes!!
Next Topic:Sub Boxs For Cars
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 11:13:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007436990737915 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.