Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . .

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4A-GTE
Regular

October 2004
AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Thu, 25 November 2004 22:05 Go to next message
Hello,

I am having a bit of a problem. I own an AE92 Corolla that i have installed a 4a-GZE into, instead of the 4a-FE. I need to locate my fuel pump wires but i have not been able to do so as of yet. Does anybody know where they are located? besides running a new wire to the tank myself. there is one ecu connector that runs from the back of the car up under the carpet to the ecu under the center dash, is it on there?

Daniel
  Send a private message to this user    
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lift up the rear seat
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When i did my gze conversion and using the loop from the half cut, the fuel pump wire ran down the drivers side of the car to the rear.. im not to sure but it was a thinker Blue wire.. but u should be able to find a wiring diagram in the Tec section

hope this helps.
4A-GTE
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate i will try to look for the wiring diagrams now in the tech section
jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thick blue wire with black stripe from the drivers kick panel to the pump.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it's prob a blue/black wire triggered from a double acting relay. Ign and AFM switched
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes thats the one and if ur testing it with a M/Meter just make sure u turn the key to turn the engin over and then the line will stay at 12volds for a few seconds.

4A-GTE
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 question, Searching for Fuel Pump Wires . . . . Fri, 26 November 2004 13:10 Go to previous message
thanks guys i will let you know if i have difficulties locating it.

Cheers Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1J with Trust TD06 25G
Next Topic:JDM AW11 ECU plug capability
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:20:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050549507141113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.