Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Damn pushy riders!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 08:18 Go to next message
This is my mate's bike after an altercation on the M2 with a car. Anyone on here who rides a bike on the M2 or similar has got balls!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ddomanil/album?.dir= /e106&.src=ph&.tok=phgZxGCBs0xqrfyh
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck man, was he ok?

that looks pretty bad, if he is ok then its funny, if he isnt then its not Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, he's ok...... Spent a fair bit of time in a neck brace though!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, wtf happened?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure exactly. Just know a car hit him from behind and fucked up his back and neck.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, he better be getting compo
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thgis happened to me but I was the driver. What was the circumstances? I have no memory of my accident from 1/2 k before to being in hospital. Still going through court trying to deal with it. Guy I hit has 2 x broken legs, broken back, fractured skull, etc etc

BTW he's also a lawyer
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, i aint ever riding a bike on the roads again...knowing you guys are out there Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Damn pushy riders! Thu, 25 November 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 22:15

Thgis happened to me but I was the driver. What was the circumstances? I have no memory of my accident from 1/2 k before to being in hospital. Still going through court trying to deal with it. Guy I hit has 2 x broken legs, broken back, fractured skull, etc etc

BTW he's also a lawyer

Shit man. You should get off on the technicality that the other bloke is an insane suicidal.

1. Rides bike.
2. Lawyer.

Nuff said.

AE86slut, your mate is lucky to be alive. They don't call them temporary australians for nothing.

I don't care if a bike has faster acceleration, (debatable), lower running costs, or lets you lane share, no way I'd ride one with the maniacs out there that can't even drive something with 4 wheels while being encased in steel/plastic.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Damn pushy riders! Fri, 26 November 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is why I hate riding to work... I've been close so many times... Friggen impatient drivers...

Only around a month now until I get my license back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Damn pushy riders! Sat, 27 November 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 25 November 2004 19:18

This is my mate's bike after an altercation on the M2 with a car. Anyone on here who rides a bike on the M2 or similar has got balls!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ddomanil/album?.dir= /e106&.src=ph&.tok=phgZxGCBs0xqrfyh

Dayyyem! Shocked That's why I don't ride a road-bike.. The only way I want to risk my neck on a pushie is going downhill on dirt..
StuntDemon
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Damn pushy riders! Mon, 29 November 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem is that drivers (in general) have no patience or respect for other road users... i can vouge for that, being involved in many hit and runs being a cyclist myself. If only people COULD drive to begin with.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Damn pushy riders! Mon, 29 November 2004 09:55 Go to previous message
i got hit by a car once on my pushy.
i was slowing down for a roundabout and she wasnt, she musnt have been paying attention to the road or anything either.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My truck > your truck...
Next Topic:Search
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 01:08:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072989463806152 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.