Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Sun, 28 November 2004 04:46 Go to next message
New genuine Toyota. Never fitted.

These rae the spare set I had imported for my old girl over 3 years ago.

1 Pair only. Offers over $140 Considered.

Like this but NEW:

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Parts/Clear%20Lenses.jpg

Located in Sydney NSW.
0416 181 284
  Send a private message to this user    
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Sun, 28 November 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Mon, 29 November 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't get why these are so rare! I understand that they weren't released in Australia, and all US celicas received the clear ones but they never appear on ebay...well the ebay searches I make anyway!
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Thu, 02 December 2004 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt,

They are rare for a combination of reasons. Firstly most 30 year old parts are getting well into the scarce side of things. Especially parts that were not available in this country.

The Clear lenses were on the GT TA22 so anyone trying to build a replica GT or GTV needs to change over to the clears instead of the orange lenses. Second hand ones from the US are available now and then but most of them are starting to look pretty sad from 30 years of being out in the weather. And lastly on some Colour schemes the clear lenses look so much nicer Smile

Even new orange lenses are bloody hard to get tho. !

I am not in any Hurry to sell these but they are still for sale. Once my white Celica is finished I will be focusing my attention on the crowns so I just won't need some of the spare parts I have accumulated over the last *cough* 14 *cough* years.

74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Fri, 03 December 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well considering all US TA22s received clear indicators, you would generally think that they wouldn't be so difficult to get!
(BTW I couldn't find a US LT celica, were these released there or was it ST and GT only?)

Disregarding the condition of the item, any clear indicator that appears on ebay is/feels like once in a blue moon!
nik3t
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Sun, 05 December 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout 100 bux
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Sun, 05 December 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Nik3t,

Not interested in anything under $140 !

These puppies took allot of organising and were Ex Japan only when I got them let alone now. Buy the time you ad shipping and exchange rates they set me ack over $100 !
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Mon, 06 December 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to put a dampen on ur sale but they are really easy to get thesedays,Im not going to say where as it is a bit unfair to your thread but i would re consider the price..sorry to be a cnt Smile
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Mon, 06 December 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Riceburner73,

As a an Outhouse dweller who rarely contributes to anywhere worthwhile on the forums, what I think of you isn't actually relevent so lets not go there.

Several months ago you were importing a bulk lot of them and sold em off at $100 a pair. Good luck to you. I didn't order them in Bulk. They cost me what they cost me and I'm happy to keep them before I will sell them for any less. !

Smile
wil8115
Regular

June 2002
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Mon, 06 December 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone buy these... Very Happy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Mon, 06 December 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 14:31

Riceburner73,

As a an Outhouse dweller who rarely contributes to anywhere worthwhile on the forums, what I think of you isn't actually relevent so lets not go there.

Several months ago you were importing a bulk lot of them and sold em off at $100 a pair. Good luck to you. I didn't order them in Bulk. They cost me what they cost me and I'm happy to keep them before I will sell them for any less. !

Smile

Settle down champ,first of all how do I make a stronger contribution to toymods? tell me and I will, I love the place! Secondly if I wanted to be a cnt hense warranting that response I would have posted up address's and links etc to places that you can get them cheeper.I am even holding off as to how much cheeper as to not be detrimental to your sale.As for the ones I got they were the same price for 1 as they were for 5 so buying in bulk has nothing to do with it,my main point to posting a reply wasnt to hurt your sale but to mearly inform you of my understanding of the current market value,which is somthing that gets done quite alot on these forums...

Good luck with the sale Smile Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2004 22:56]

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Mon, 06 December 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats why all my sales are pm for price now.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Tue, 21 December 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale Smile
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Tue, 21 December 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I keep seeing these Rod and i always go to click PM... maybe next pay day Very Happy
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Wed, 22 December 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boris,

Think of them as a Xmas pressy for yourself Wink They are still available Smile

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Thu, 23 December 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll PM you next pay day.... maybe a new years present. Surprised
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: TA22 - Clear corner lenses (indicators) - NEW Fri, 24 December 2004 02:47 Go to previous message
Well i need 3x right hand side clear indicators if anyone has any spares Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:corona bits
Next Topic:F/S Near New Drivers Race Seat with Runners AE86 *Sold*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:00:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056149959564209 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.