Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
daytona
Regular

June 2002

icon1.gif  AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Wed, 24 November 2004 11:14 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

A friend is selling:

4a-gze engine with coil packs, 5 Speed,LSD, Loom, Ecu, Air Flow meter, all sensors, etc etc, complete running pakage.

Engine is from an AE92 Trueno, runs great, located in Adelaide.

Looking for $2400 ono, can be shipped anywhere in Australia.

Call him on 0403 674 471 or email any questions to patrpell@internode.on.net

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Wed, 24 November 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell him to take about $800 off the price or add the complete front half of the car it came from and still remove $400 and maybe he might get some interest.

Sorry but that price is just insane!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Wed, 24 November 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give him 1500 for the complete engine

[Updated on: Wed, 24 November 2004 12:04]

daytona
Regular

June 2002

Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Thu, 25 November 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't afford a S600 Merc at this time, and although I do think the price is insane, I don't go complaining about it..

my mate bought a completely perfect SR20DET for $150.. does that mean anything over that price is insane??

the price is o.n.o , so he is flexible on the price.

ShiRi:
Complete engine - engine ecu/loom/sensors - no gearbox?

or with the box?

Cya.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Thu, 25 November 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry if i sounded a little harsh, i was trying to offer some advice more than be a prick. Just your mates price really shocked me!

For example, i just recently purchased a complete AE101 MAP sensored GZE front cut with E58-11C box (LSD) with EVERYTHING minus instrument cluster for $2695.00... and that was getting into the high price range.

... anyway, good luck to him.
daytona
Regular

June 2002

Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Thu, 25 November 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..he has the instrument cluster dashboard etc... aswell as frunt struts etc etc, he may add them if some one wants a whole package...

I just put it on the board for him, anyone interested can contact him, and work things out.

You did sound like a prick, but now you sound alright Wink
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Fri, 26 November 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont' need the gearbox... just the motor and everything everything to get the motor running, loom, ecu, extractors, exhuast not required

let me know
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Sun, 28 November 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be interested in the lsd box, what sort is it, e series style?
lexan
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Mon, 27 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae92 trueno is rear wheel drive right
ive got someone telling me different anyway
aprox how many km's on it
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Mon, 27 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE92 Trueno is front wheel drive.

4AGZE never came in front wheel drive format.

Jezza

[Updated on: Mon, 27 December 2004 05:41]

driftingAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Mon, 27 December 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Mon, 27 December 2004 16:41

AE92 Trueno is front wheel drive.

4AGZE never came in front wheel drive format.

Jezza

Yap.. that cant be more correct AE86 was the last of the RWD for the trueno sprinter/corolla levin range

I personally think THE WITZL is fair to say that the price is a little steep for a ae92 s/c setup (the importer sells at $2000 for a ae92 half cut) but on the plus side it has LSD...just my 2 cents worth
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Mon, 27 December 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, front cuts in melb are $2500 Confused
driftingAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE92 4A-GZE Complete Engine G/Box, Loom, ECU, Sensors etc. Tue, 28 December 2004 02:40 Go to previous message
well still that 2500 for a half cut. Very Happy Its probably better off getting them from WA and get a cheap freighter over to melb
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RX-7 Diff
Next Topic:AE86 bits and bigport cams
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 23:26:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064342021942139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.