Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Interstate toymods membership packages

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Interstate toymods membership packages Tue, 23 November 2004 08:35 Go to next message
heys guys

can you throw an idea to the board on my behalf please

regarding toymods membership packages ( ie forms , stickers etc ) for me , so that i can do a bit of recruiting on toymods behalf at victorian meets

SO i had a idea - can 10 - 15 packages be made up ( shirts excluded ) that i can pass out on the meets/cruise days we have here + accept money for , for people who want to sign up with the club on the day ?

Id rely on the boards trust in me for the financial side of things to be taken control of - though its a chance for excellent interstate club exposure.

Anyway - any issues at the meeting the board willing to PM me about my idea

Stuart
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Tue, 23 November 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Additional to Stu's request, can you also setup an online registration and payment option for interstate/overseas people wishing to join, or renew membership in Toymods too?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Tue, 23 November 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Living in QLD i realise that i cannot really attend the meetings or club events, but that doesn't stop me becoming a member does it? I mean i still get a sticker, shirt, whatever and am a member right? If so i'd happily pay the fees to be a member.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Wed, 24 November 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 17:12

Living in QLD i realise that i cannot really attend the meetings or club events, but that doesn't stop me becoming a member does it? I mean i still get a sticker, shirt, whatever and am a member right? If so i'd happily pay the fees to be a member.

Correct.

You have the same rights and privalidges as a NSW member, its just a little more difficult to go to meetings.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Wed, 24 November 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right, well is there a thread somewhere that tells me what to do to become a financial member? Or could somebody give me pointers? I'll sign up next pay Smile
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Wed, 24 November 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 12:55

boris wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 17:12

Correct.

You have the same rights and privalidges as a NSW member, its just a little more difficult to go to meetings.

God guy's its not that far Razz
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Wed, 24 November 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The info on membership is available at http://www.toymods.org.au/membership.html.

The Stitt is the guy to talk to about your membership needs as he is the club membership secretary. I'll remind him to take a look at this idea for you guys as well.

I expect it'll be another thing for us to discuss the pro's and cons of at our next board meeting. The main dowside for us is a bit of a feeling of guilt that people interstate aren't getting anything back from joining. Admittedly it costs us more for the initial membership than we charge for it but it's still a bit uncomfortable. It would be nice if we could reduce the costs for people who are unable to attend events but the cost of membership pretty much only covers the cost of the merchandise and insurance.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Thu, 25 November 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any membership q's just pm me

Like the idea of you guys joining unfortunaley it is a little way to travel to meeting etc.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Thu, 25 November 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive joined - stillc ant make the meertings but i feel at least i have some voice in the direction of the club - be it even from interstate..

Stitt - the idea's there mate - if you want to run with it or not - theres a heap of guys who use the forum down this way and consider themselves " toymods members " be it only for the forum ..

For 40 dollah from my view - it was money well spent , for the discounts alone from penrith TRD!

*edited for typos *

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 07:28]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Thu, 25 November 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah all you interstate loafers. Im planning on driving up to the December meeting.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Sun, 28 November 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was thinking...

i'm interested in signing up and would like to display some type of toymods website to let others on the road know i support toymods...

although, i'm apposed to putting any type of stickers on my car...

is there any chance you guys could have some number plate protector with the toymods name on it, so therefore it's not something actually on my car...

you know what i mean yeah, when you buy a car from a dealer they have plate protectors with their dealership written on it...

let me know if this is possible or not?

thanks
jamie
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Sun, 28 November 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is what i was thinking...

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~witenoise/mypic9.jpg

with or without the "i support" part
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Sun, 28 November 2004 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been wanting to do this as a renewal item for a while. If you have any info on where you can get these thingss made up I'd be very interested to here.

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Mon, 29 November 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 29 November 2004 07:27

I've been wanting to do this as a renewal item for a while. If you have any info on where you can get these thingss made up I'd be very interested to here.

here or hear?

Razz
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Mon, 29 November 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

If you have any info on where you can get these thingss made up I'd be very interested to here.

perhaps you could call up one of the car dealerships who have their name already on one and ask how they got theirs...

not every dealership would be willing to give you the info, but there would be one or two who might point you in the right direction.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Tue, 30 November 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quick google search found this site:

http://www.vividpromos.com.au/automotivepromotiona lproducts.htm

last item on the main page, no prices as I guess they would need to know numbers.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Tue, 30 November 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks I'll call them now and see what we can do.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Thu, 02 December 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soo - any news on the original request guys ?
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Thu, 02 December 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We'll discuss it at the board meeting and let you know once we've decided.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Fri, 03 December 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cools josh - OT - think your Mr2 will be running for jan dyno day by any chance ?

Gunna try to get up for it this year - if i can swing some time off to drive up ( maybe drag the allan along as a co pilot for the trip )
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Fri, 03 December 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno about Dyno day. She's in the garage at the moment and I'll be pulling the engine out this weekend most likely with the intention of getting the bottom end built with forged pistons and H beam rods. If this goes quickly then I'll try and get it to dyno day. The problem is that everything closes over chrissy so I don't like my chances.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Wed, 15 December 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK we've discussed the options for the question bought up in this thread.

Number plate surrounds:
We've found someone who does them, the people linked above couldn't be bothered returning my call any of the 7 times I called and there wasn't a sales person available. We haven't finalised this yet but it is in the works.

Online Payment:
The big problem is that the constitution mandates that all membership applications are documented and the forms signed by 2 current members. It's an idea to move towards however it won't be happening in the forseeable future.

Interstate Memberships:
The people from other states who are interested in signing up please PM me with your email address and we'll discuss this by email.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Interstate toymods membership packages Wed, 22 December 2004 14:37 Go to previous message
I live in tassie so i wouldn't be able to attend many meets but i've got soooooooo much from here so i'd like to give something back even if it's just financial.
I also wouldn't shake my head at a t shirt and a sticker.
i'd be willing to pay to do little things down here if we could have the toymods banner and blessing.
One day we might have 20-30 cars on the boat to come to one of your meets.

Mookie
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:image shack
Next Topic:Toymods Website
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 17:25:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058720111846924 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.