Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Claiming for damage!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
icon8.gif  Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 01:09 Go to next message
My toyota seca got damaged by another car. It was the other cars fault. She gave me her licence number and phone number and I wrote down the number plate.
Now the problem is I don't know her address and she won't turn on her mobile which is the only number I got. Police and insurance are not willing to help. RTA can't give me her address due to privacy laws. Yes I know I made the mistake of not checking her rivers licence for the address. The car at fault is a purple daewoo cielo QTV 570. Any advice is appreciated. Mad Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

spew ey.
this happened to me once..
this lady was comming out from an alley in reverse.. just dribbling along.
I stopped.. and she didn't..
wasnt' paying attention.. adjusting the radio.. who knows.
anyway.. it was such a light tap.. said no worries.. and continued on our merry ways.
but the tap pushed the left guard back a bit so it interfered with the door.. and when the door opened...
serious bendage on the guard.

it was near her house.. so I just went back there.. found where the car was parked.. etcetcetc
luckily she actually lived there.. hehe.. otherwise would have been bad. I didn't get ANY details when it happened.
ahh well.. we all learn from these things.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did the chick write her name down or did you write it down for her?
If she wrote it down go to the cops and tell them what happened... then if they say theres nothing they can do tell them you want to press fraud charges.
I bet they'll call her straight away to avoid having to do all the paperwork involved.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha true that!.... Laughing
id go with that plan...
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the chick wrote down her name. Is it fraud if she blocks incoming calls?
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your really keen hire a private dective. He will help you find the bitch. If you can get her D.O.B you can find out her driving details on the RTA website too. Smile
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MattHothatchboy wrote on Mon, 29 November 2004 17:44

Yes the chick wrote down her name. Is it fraud if she blocks incoming calls?

No only if she intentionally gives false information for the purposes of financial gain.

Most third party property insurers will back you up if you say you want to put in a claim... I know Just Cars and NRMA do / used to.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u want give me her number and i will constantly call untill she picks up then swear (fuck u, slut, hore, scrag)

or just send texts

i love pissing people off
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell the cops it was a hit and run and you got the license plate....they have to give you her details. its happened to me once b4
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you serious? Where can I find such a detective
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Her mobile number is 0404570791.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look her name up in the bleeding whitepages Rolling Eyes
then check if it has the same mob

then buy a bucket, fill it with petrol, get a lighter and some paper, go down to her house, empty the bucket on her car, light up the paper, scream "You dirty whore" drop the paper onto the car with the petrol then drive away a happy man Very Happy

or if she is hot tell her that if u have ur way with her for one night u will forget about the whole thing, that would be the better option pending on how much dmg she caused... Rolling Eyes
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imm still looking for that bastard who damaged my front lights... arabs dont belong to the roads.. so does women.. (jk)

well sometimes violence can be the last resort... which im about to commit...

and those fat donut eating pricks at the cop shop reckons its its a "CIVIL CONFLICT" and "ITS NOT UNDER THEIR JURISDICTION" crap.. I CANT SEE WHY THESE FUCKS ARE GETTING PAYED!!! AND NOT EVEN WILLING TO HELP OUT CIVILIANS LIKE MY SELF..

anyways

they would probably do something about it later noticing someone died or hurt or get their heads blow off or their cars or house get set on fire..

(would belting the F^&*^ out of a stubburn and shifty 62 year old arab moslem guy sounds rightful?, coz ive tried everything been polite nice and understanding to talking him though about this accident, ive had enuff)
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For detective you'd be set back $200 - $300 odd dollars. Can always go down to a cop station and report she did a hit and run. Apart from not much.
Anyone workfrom the RTA ? Razz You look er up in the whitepages ? What damage was involved.
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Claiming for damage! Mon, 29 November 2004 23:38 Go to previous message
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Hey Ae86 guy, just send that arab a notice of demand via soliciter threatning to sue the bastard if he doesn't pay up. I will probably try this avenue if all else fails. I thinks you get your money back if you win (court costs).

The damage on my car is worth $3-4000 to fix. But I only paid $2750 for the whole car (before it was damaged) hopfully I can reregister it otherwise sell it. I seen a few done up hatch versions of the Twin Cam Corolla, and they look hell cool and I believe they have more street cred. So I might get one for my next car.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:how much for car transport???
Next Topic:Pranks !!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 08:35:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060019493103027 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.