Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bexi
Regular

May 2002

1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sat, 27 November 2004 04:15 Go to next message
click this link for more info and pics:

http://carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.pr ivate_vehicle?vehicle_id=2013633&current_rec=3 &total_rec=15&sort_type=&price_max=500 0&make_id=9&model_id=80&state_id=2& ;search_distance=25

vin: JDAG100S000604695DA

i'm going overseas in 5 weeks... this car is my spending money
  Send a private message to this user    
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sat, 27 November 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is so cool i would love to buy this but i just bought a silvia.
Good luck with the sale
SLO993
Regular

September 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sat, 27 November 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft .for $3800 .Your kidding .The car isn't even engineered!
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sun, 28 November 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesn't need engineering smart ass
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sun, 28 November 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice, looks awesome! And cheap. The conversion alone would be around $3000.

Good luck with the sale.

Free bump.
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sun, 28 November 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks john... appreciate that
the motor on it's own was $1800 let alone everything else
nabs478
Regular

March 2003
    -
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sun, 28 November 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its such a pain in the ass when wankers like SLO993 try and bad mouth your sale.....especially when they dont know what they are talking about
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sun, 28 November 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea...
its on carsales! Shocked

<free bump>
SLO993
Regular

September 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually mate i know for a fact it won't pass rego without engineering .I own two of the things which are both engineered! I was just saying it was a bit expensive! And i do know what i'm talking about .i know every little thing wrong with that car plus i know what you paid for it! So "wanker" I know the car probly better than you do considering you've only owned it for about two months and i just hate it when people try and rip others off ..Thats what happened when the last owner bought it!
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the last one that i owned which i got a blue slip for, for the import motor and then registered... did the rta stuff that up did they??
dick head!
what's wrong with it anyway..... i've got nothing to hide
... the only thing i havn't mentioned is that it has some rust on both sides around the front door hinges which will cost you 50 bucks to fix bodgy wityh bog or to do it properly about 500 all up..... so tell us what's wrong with it

i've owned it for 3 months... it's my 2nd car... my other car is a rodeo ute which i have to keep as i'm a landscaper and have to have a ute... i'm going over seas in just over 4 weeks for a month and the money from the sale of the car is for spending money

so come on... what's wrong with it??

SLO993
Regular

September 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know for a fact it'll need to be engineered to pass rego ...without being dodgy! the guy who owned it before you paid a fortune to get a pink slip ...dodgily! before i got mine engineered there was know way the rta would pass it ...hence the reason its now engineered. i didn't just do it for fun "dickhead" ! And seeing you asked so nicely i'll tell you just a few of the things that is wrong with it. head gasket is about to go (thats why your radiator fluid goes milky), it has a cb60 (carby) turbo on it (which is why it goes so bad compared with any other cb70/80) the microtech's ability to store memory is stuffed (so no matter how many times you want to get it programed it'll never store it) ...you probly noticed this by the way it randomly doesn't start, cuts out while driving or stutters under boost!
Not to mention the radiators f@#ked, interior raggedy, engine was installed by a dodgy lebonese guy,rust holes are along chasis rails (really safe)and are nerly big enough to fit my hands in. this is why it was sold to you for $1900, and by the looks of it all you've done is cut the springs(goodluck passing rego). you can deny all of this but you know yourself its all true~! this is the last post i make about this car. i would'nt of said anything if you wern't asking so much. sorry i just don't want to see anyone from this website being rorted like that. goodluck with the sale.
ellen
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi slow u fucking homo... where do u get off interupting someone elses post. Go back to ya fuking hole and fuk yaself!

Im ashamed to be on forums with someone like u. Go suck your own dick.
nabs478
Regular

March 2003
    -
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The point is SLO993, it is courtesy to let people go about their sale as they please with out interference. I'm not sure if you know this guy very well but I bet you have absolutely no idea what he's done (or may not have done) to the car in the last week or so and you therefore have no idea whether those things are still wrong with it right now. I suggest (notice everyone else agrees) that you should keep to yourself and not rubbish others sales.
Ice_Mage
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG

haha is the a for sale post, or a boxing ring
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ellen wrote on Mon, 29 November 2004 19:42

Oi slow u fucking homo... where do u get off interupting someone elses post. Go back to ya fuking hole and fuk yaself!

Im ashamed to be on forums with someone like u. Go suck your own dick.

I'm ashamed that a MKIV Supra owner is so pig-headed.
I haven't seen a reply from the original poster which makes me think what he said is true.
In the end if it ISN'T true then the guy will still get his sale.
Also, how did he make up the magical figure of $1,900? And all the other stuff. He seems to know in detail.
If it turns out that SLO was right maybe you should hand over the keys to your toyotas and go back to your own "fuking hole" and "fuk yaself!". Rolling Eyes
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If SLO is wrong then I'll be the first to apologise. Maybe Bexi should come back and clarify things in his for sale post.
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark Razz

good luck with the sale bexi

slo shouldnt get dis'd for
his opinion either

peace out

[Updated on: Mon, 29 November 2004 14:12]

ellen
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slo should go jam the busted headgasket that bexi had to fix up his huge asshole .... FWIW, bexi bought the car and was unaware he was getting ripped hard and had to fix many things including the HG, and replaced the radiator. I witnessed all this.

Slo is a cockjockey.
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And i know more about these cars than all of you put together.

So trust me...its not a bad buy. Wink
bexi
Regular

May 2002

slo993 Tue, 30 November 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Mon, 29 November 2004 18:01

*I know for a fact it'll need to be engineered to pass rego ...without being dodgy! the guy who owned it before you paid a fortune to get a pink slip ...dodgily!

ok well i have my pink slip licence so to start with... you now cannot get failed on an incorrect engine number... however the point is that whoever buys the car will want it legit which is fine and as i said i have got a blue slip on my last car no worries and no bodgey... so i guess you were unlucky

*head gasket is about to go (thats why your radiator fluid goes milky)
*head gasket's been replaced and so has radiator

*it has a cb60 (carby) turbo on it (which is why it goes so bad compared with any other cb70/80)
* i don't think it's a cb60 turbo manifold is standard and everything but anyway maybe the reason it was going so slow when you drove it was that it was only running 6 pounds.

*the microtech's ability to store memory is stuffed (so no matter how many times you want to get it programed it'll never store it) ...you probly noticed this by the way it randomly doesn't start, cuts out while driving or stutters under boost!

*handset connection was bad... now fixed... car has never stalled on me or stuttered under boost.... never. you've already said that it had a blown head gasket which you were right but if you had half a head you would understand that the car was hard to start because it had a blown head gasket and when water goes into the bore, it doesn't fire real good.... idiot!... car starts perfect now with a simple turn of the key (when cold) and when it's hot starts after about 3 seconds of turnikng over as the car is running a bit rich.

*Not to mention the radiators f@#ked,
*radiator replaced

*interior raggedy
* new door trims fitted last week

*engine was installed by a dodgy lebonese guy,
*motor hasn't fallen out yet so mustn't be too bad

*rust holes are along chasis rails (really safe)and are nerly big enough to fit my hands in.
*no rust there that i've seenbut i will have a close look tonight... only rust is in front door jams which i've already disclosed

*this is why it was sold to you for $1900, and by the looks of it all you've done is cut the springs
* yeah by the looks of it ay!

*you can deny all of this but you know yourself its all true~!
*no need to deny anything... whoever is interested in it can come and look at it and see for themself... as i said i've got nothing to hide... do you think i'd ask you to tell everyone what was wrong with it if i knew everything was stuffed and the car was no good... well actually you don't have much of an idea it seems so maybe you didn't think of that

*this is the last post i make about this car.
*good coz u got nothing

what it comes down to mate is that you were concerned about other guys getting ripped off and that is honestly kind of you... (not being smart)
but you can't just assume that the car is stuffed just coz it wasn't much good when you looked at it however long ago it was. this is a genuine sale and i have nothing to hide. i have done alot of work and alot of other fiddly stuff as well such as fix boost guage light which wasn't working... fixed cigarette lighter which wasn't working... put rear speakers in... etc

it is a different car
goodbye

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2004 06:00]

bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: slo993 Tue, 30 November 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and sorry, just to add aswell... come up and have a race if you want... your car might be quicker than mine but it'd wanna be pretty well modified coz my mate in his ss ute was pretty impressed when he couldn't start pulling away from me till he hit 100km/h
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Thu, 02 December 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD

... to the first person that looked at it!
GOODBYE
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Sun, 05 December 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am glad that bexi rebutted without calling names, and admitted that parts of the car weren't great, but were fixed by him.

you have balls mate, and i'm glad to hear that it sold Smile
cheers
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: 1987 G100 charade-import twin cam injected turbo motor Wed, 15 December 2004 12:33 Go to previous message
Hahah you'd have trouble racing SLO because "The Chazza" isnt going.. The reason it isnt going is due to the fact that it is half way through a build involving forged pistons, rods, crank (i think) externally gated turbo (not sure on details), close ratio gearbox all in preparation for thirty pounds Laughing

A race would be.... interesting Laughing

You see, i can also vouch for the cars (possibly previous) poor condition. The previous owner (lets call him John), buying into his first turbo car was massively ripped off.
The turbo seals were on their way out and the turbo itself was pretty much fucked. John replaced this farked turbo with the cheapest item he could find which happened to be a cb60 from the carbie model charade turbo (the first ever, i believe Laughing this used the same flange as the later model g100... or is it g11? hence the standard manifold you refer to)
These turbo problems preceded wiring problems which were addressed by the local auto electrician (a good mate of mine) who claimed the electrics were in a bad way. He rectified the problem by rewiring almost the complete car.
This is when the computer problems started. I am curious as to why a loose connection on a handset which is merely an interface to a controlling computer would cause problems of any nature so it could be that the problem was in fact due to the headgasket..

Did i mention the bogged rust in the chassis rails? Laughing
Sure, you wouldnt have noticed that they were bogged if it wasnt for the fact that the bog had cracked due to the inherent stress placed upon the forward section of the chassis by a front wheel drive car.

How do i know all this.....? because i'm the one who cracked the radiator Laughing

Sorry i'm just sticking up for my mate against a whole heap of people who barred up when he tried to share the history of the car with potential buyers. It initially seemed that the seller, Bexi, was being dishonest but now i'm not so sure that the car wasnt returned/restored to its former glory.
It's not as if SLO was trying to destroy this guy's chances of selling his car just for the fun of it, but to protect stupid buyers like John* and expose any dishonesty to protect YOU the users of this forum.

I couldnt vouch for the condition of the car once it left Johns possession and all the problems seem to have been addressed except for the rust, unless it was cut and rewelded. I can honestly say that there were large amounts of rust on both sides of the car in exactly the same spot on the chassis rails. The seller seems to completely deny this and as such i see this as dishonesty. If he could not be trusted on this point why is that people seem so eager to believe everything else.

sorry, just bored and post-whoring on something which i found amusing and involved me personally.

Cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2004 12:35]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FOR SALE: Toyota Celica RA60 $480 with REGO
Next Topic:Honda Civic For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:48:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068678855895996 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.