Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Tue, 30 November 2004 13:09 Go to next message
Just wondering what sort of cars u might recommend for my gf to buy,
Shes lookin at spending around $7000-$9000. Definitely manual and definitely a toyota Very Happy Very Happy

My thoughts were around something like a ST-184 Celica SX or maybe the ae101 corolla with the 7afe 1.8 litre motor..
Hopin to get relatively low kms but not too concerned with them as i've found out with my celica, 285,000kms and not a problem...
Shes after something thats a bit sporty, definitely not gutless but nothing turbo, somethin along the performance of the 7afe figures or even the st-184..
Just don't want her to have to start spending heaps on repairs,and a low kms example isn't exactly gonna garantee anything...

Thanx everyone
  Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Tue, 30 November 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corolla sx Shocked
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Tue, 30 November 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lexus es300s should start to be available in that range
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Tue, 30 November 2004 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST162 !!!!!!!!!!!!! better then st184 Twisted Evil, they may look good but have crappy engines in my opinion, oi dood wat bout a toyota sera Cool theres a manual one on carsales for 10 i think though is pretty gutless the doors make up for it anyway cya bro
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Tue, 30 November 2004 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica ...or corolla probually best Very Happy
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Wed, 01 December 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd go a st184. Very sporty, but without having heaps of power. And i find that i get heaps of looks in it too. A timeless sexy shape. Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Wed, 01 December 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"And i find that i get heaps of looks in it too. A timeless sexy shape."

I'm gonna leave that right alone to avoid getting slapped, except to say most guys will perve on a chick with good taste in cars Smile (IE - not a rolla/mirage/civic/random small deathbox)
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Wed, 01 December 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was more suggesting that people look at the car more because of the car, not who is driving it. My little baby hardly gets a head turn.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Recommended Car for my gf, any suggestions? Wed, 01 December 2004 07:42 Go to previous message
Miss MR2 wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 18:06

i was more suggesting that people look at the car more because of the car, not who is driving it. My little baby hardly gets a head turn.

drive around topless with the windows down, thats bound to get some heads turning Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Car Stolen 300zx tt
Next Topic:3sgze is it possible?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 11:35:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064411163330078 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.