Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings - 4 sets left

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings - 4 sets left Wed, 01 December 2004 00:39 Go to next message
Ok guys, as per this thread, I will be getting some rings and spacers made up.

It will all be made of steel and be cad-plated so any engineer should pass them.

Everything you need to do, and almost all the part numbers are written in that thread.

4 sets left people, then I'm not getting another batch made for many many months.

$50 posted.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 13:53]

Send a private message to this user    
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Wed, 01 December 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, you know I'm down for some. Thanks for doing the R&D Smile
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Wed, 01 December 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know I can't resist something like this, but i'm not commiting yet, gotta work something out first... Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So we only have 4 people wanting sets?
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i tried reading other thread but it was a bit confusing

would you be able to get one to suit a jza70 supra?.....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NFI hey
give me a JZA70 strut this week/weekend and I'll measure it all up for you.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 02 December 2004 12:16

So we only have 4 people wanting sets?

Make that 5 - i'll grab a set (they'll either go on the ma61 or be part of the spare parts package when i sell it)

you have PM.

cheers,
Charles.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how does the strut help ? Confused Confused Confused

its not stub axle
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poombah wrote on Thu, 02 December 2004 13:12

how does the strut help ? Confused Confused Confused

its not stub axle

Ahh, I thought you had same suspension as MX83 Cressida's.

Well then, don't look at me unless you can get my a full setup I can play with for a few hours.
I've never worked on an A70 before.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmmm i can bring the car over? Razz
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 02 December 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could do that

Email me on the SupraWA list.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Fri, 03 December 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont hurt me if someone asked this Razz but will this be suitable for an 86??

Thanks

Very Happy Jezza
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Fri, 03 December 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 12:51

Dont hurt me if someone asked this Razz but will this be suitable for an 86??

Not sure hey.
The 86 apparently uses different bearings to the ma61, so they axle spline could be different.

Its something that you would have to measure and investigate for yourself.

Or find someone near you who is doing it and test fit the gear on your car.
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 06 December 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Please put me down as a definite! Smile

Thanks and well done!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 06 December 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, 9 sets sold, 1 left on initial run.

Who will be the lucky one????
i2obert
Regular

July 2003

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 06 December 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey count me in just give me details on where to send money to and i will give you my details and so on

these will fit a mx83 cressida with ford ba upgraded disc and r33 gtst calipers right ??

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2004 07:10]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 06 December 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think it will fit an mx83 sorry
Best bet for you is to use Brian's parts.

Bert
Regular

May 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 06 December 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man
i have a set of Peugeot 604 rotors (273mm x 20mm) with an st141 strut and hub. (the disc bolts straight to the hub)
planning on using r32/r33 callipers. will your spacers and ring set fit this setup (might not need ring as strut and hub are same model car??)
i know you probably arent a measurement guru, so if you arent sure thats fine...
all this is for my 86
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 06 December 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry dude, I have never seen an AE86 strut, nor an ST141 hub, nor a pug rotor.
You will have to do all the measurements yourself.
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 14 December 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the news on these??
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Wed, 15 December 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spacers have been cut, will be sent to anodisers tonight, maybe ready friday, maybe ready next week.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 23 December 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 23 December 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats it.

We have 10 spots filled.

I am picking up the goods on friday, and hope to be testing my car over the weekend.

When I have the final price, I will PM you guys the price, and give you my bank details.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Fri, 24 December 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Lads.

They are ready to post.

They will be $50 including postage per set.

Check your PM's.

Slight problem though, on the Cressida, the factory brake line is too short too reach.
I'm working on something to make it simple to fit.

I'm not 100% sure about the Supra though, someone else is gonna have to test that for me.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I'm inquiring about my brake lines this arvo.
90% chance I'll just get the new line extended 25mm.

I can't try this on a Supra strut, but maybe Nathan can.

The supra brake line appeared to be 10mm shorter in the front section than the Cressida's, but I don't have a whole brake line to test the rear half.

Maybe you guys can just get MX73 Cressida lines for the front.

I'd recommend this as the best time to replace all the brakelines, and flush the system, and upgrade the fluid to dot4 or dot5.1
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, Draven's payment is coming through tonight.

Still waiting on Joorsh and Chuckster though, but hey, most ppls are on holidays.

EDIT: I mean by this I have received all other payments, hehe.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 02:32]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive paid
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 13:41

ive paid

I know, I already said that
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 17:35

Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 13:41

ive paid

I know, I already said that

oh, didnt notice Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, brake lines are sorted.

For those who haven't seen the brake lines, they go like this (no photos sorry).

Female bit at body end, about 12" of hose, then the adaptor that clips it to the strut, then about 6" of hose, and finally the male end that screws into the caliper.

This 6" section is too short on the cressida due to the slighty different location of the brakeline input on the z32 caliper.

What I got done is got a new brake line made up that has a female at one end, a male at the other end, and is about 20" long (approx).
Now the centre bit to attach it to the strut slides up and down the hose, so I can adjust it to any length.

Cost me $50 per side I think.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 17:47

Ok, brake lines are sorted.

For those who haven't seen the brake lines, they go like this (no photos sorry).

Female bit at body end, about 12" of hose, then the adaptor that clips it to the strut, then about 6" of hose, and finally the male end that screws into the caliper.

This 6" section is too short on the cressida due to the slighty different location of the brakeline input on the z32 caliper.

What I got done is got a new brake line made up that has a female at one end, a male at the other end, and is about 20" long (approx).
Now the centre bit to attach it to the strut slides up and down the hose, so I can adjust it to any length.

Cost me $50 per side I think.

when will you be testing?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 30 December 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Planning at this stage to drive it tomorrow.

Have to bed in the brakes for 500km before I can hammer them, so I might make a few long distance trips over the weekend.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sat, 01 January 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't really stand hard on them as yet, but the little bit of forceful braking I've been doing has provided a marked improvement in stopping power.

I'd almost guarentee that the greenstuff still have the bedding in coating still on them, so better performance is yet to come.
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 02 January 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bert wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 18:19

hey man
i have a set of Peugeot 604 rotors (273mm x 20mm) with an st141 strut and hub. (the disc bolts straight to the hub)
planning on using r32/r33 callipers. will your spacers and ring set fit this setup (might not need ring as strut and hub are same model car??)
i know you probably arent a measurement guru, so if you arent sure thats fine...
all this is for my 86

Hi Bert,

that disc and calliper combo isn't going to work mate,as skyline callipers are made for 30mm thick discs.
you're going to want RX7 or hilux callipers to use the pugeot discs.
also,if you are set on using skyline callipers,you'd better be sure of which model you're going to use,as they ARE different.
*R32 is the same as the Z32,and the S14 and S15 run the same discs,but their callipers are cast iron. all four of these cars run a 280x30mm disc.
*R33's use a 296x30disc,with the same style of sumitomo calliper as the nissans I've just listed.
all five models use the same brake pad.

hope that clears things up some.

Justin...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 02 January 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some Z32 rotors are 280x26mm.

Z32/R33 calipers also come in 26mm widths.

But IMO, both calipers could quite happily be used on a 20mm rotor.
The pistons are about 25mm deep, so an extra 5mm per piston will make fuckall difference.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 02 January 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or peugeot 406 rotors could be used as an alternative.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 04 January 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, I'm going to try and head off to the post office in the next few days and send your bits off.

Joorsh, still waiting on your payment...

Good news is these brakes work well.

Greenstuff pads claim 500km wear in period, and I've only done 200km thus far, so I haven't REALLY hammered them, but I've done a few quick stops (only from 130ish)

What I can tell you is that you will NEED stiff front suspension.
When I stand on them (and the further you push the pedal, the quicker it pulls up), there is a MASSIVE wieght transfer, and the front drops about 4 inches.
This inturn would cause the rears to lock up if the road conditions weren't ideal.
I've had a few small chirps from the rear, but no full on lock ups.

With less body movement, there should be no rear lock up.
Being in Perth it could be a while before I test wet weather braking.
But driving this car normally, you wouldn't have a clue of the braking potential.
Putting your foot down X distance with the old brakes, and X distance with the new brakes will give about the same performance.
Push it down further, and she will stop before you reach the bottom.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 04 January 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now all i need to find is another set z32 brakes to bid on
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Wed, 05 January 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I beleive this will work with ae-86 owners if they use a RA28 strut which is a bolt in job. I am using them with Celica Supra disks right now.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Wed, 05 January 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruz - do you have a brake bias adjuster, or is that braking performance just done by hooking up the brake lines and going for it?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Thu, 06 January 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 06 January 2005 07:01

cruz - do you have a brake bias adjuster, or is that braking performance just done by hooking up the brake lines and going for it?

Hooking up the brake lines and going for it.

I stood on the brakes from 100kph last night, and I think the left front was on some loose stuff at the time, as it locked up.
The rears didnt tho.

Still brought the car to a stop very quickly.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 10 January 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, just a quick update.

Pads/rotors are pretty worn in now.
Car pulls up VERY well - Just ask JCMF
I still get a HUGE amount of nosedive, so harder suspension is on the wait, just need the time.

I'd had a few rear lock ups for those who are interested, but I have a feeling my suspension is a main cause of it.

Slamming the brakes on hard takes a lot of the weight off the rear of the car.
On the weekend, I revved out first gear, then backed off, slammed on the brakes and then went down a decline (prolly 30-35degrees).
This took 90% of the weight off the rear tyres.
So the rears locked up bigtime, and hence, the motor stalled (and I looked like a tool infront of a few ppl).

Would this have happened if I had stock fronts?
Who knows, but I know I wouldn't have stopped in time with stock fronts (I was being a dickhead, it wasn't like it was an emergency stop).
But 50-0 down a 30-35deg decline in about 6metres is still pretty good, considering the rears did 0%.

So, in the future, I think a set of twin spot rears will be installed, or maybe just a brake bias adjuster.

But it is more than adequate for the moment.
Under controlled braking, I can pull the car up no problems, and in less than half the distance that it used to.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Mon, 10 January 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, forgot to mention, I finally have the AustPost prepaid satchells to post your stuff off in.

Will post it in the next 2 days.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t.

Finally I have put all the bits in postage bags to be sent.
Planning on putting in postbox this arvo.

You should have them by the weekend.

Joorsh, I'm still waiting on moolah.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh is currently in qld, and will be until the 24th.

if it's urgent, I'll pay for him and he can pay me back (stupid lazy arse)

oh, me love you long time Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 15:35

Yes, he had 2 weeks to pay before he left.
But it can wait.
He just doesn't get his goods.
draven wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 15:35

I'll be over in Easter to collect that payment...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 18:35

oh,.. he uhh owed me 400 dollars too.. ill just take that now.....
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
josh is almost as disorganised as me.. but he's good for the cash Smile

and since he's in a different state, I'm sure he's in no rush to have the stuff posted to him Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 19:27

josh is almost as disorganised as me.. but he's good for the cash Smile

and since he's in a different state, I'm sure he's in no rush to have the stuff posted to him Smile

lol, just ignore me then Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Sun, 16 January 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i figure if I ignore you you'll go away eventually Razz

(I still love ya... but not as muych as ed, or cruz, or frank, or dave, or jaze, or glen... but you are on my booty call list)
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys aren't gonna believe this, but I FINALLY posted them last night.

Goddamn 488grams of solid steel makes a thud when you drop it 5feet into an empty post box.
Followed by another 6 lots of 488grams of solid steel.

Hahaha

Y'all should have them by next week.
Maybe WA and SA folk this week.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is man love waiting here for you
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 15:40

I'll be over in Easter to collect that payment...

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll stock up on astroglide, and I already have a large supply of latex gloves
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:20

I'll stock up on astroglide, and I already have a large supply of latex gloves

Courtesy of Dave? or Ed?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, the gloves are from my work Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh, I'm all giddy with excitement.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dear god
i wonder how many posts total on toymods are gay come ons...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Tue, 18 January 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 12:39

dear god
i wonder how many posts total on toymods are gay come ons...

At least half the ones involving Greg, or Rob.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - Z32 Brake Upgrade Adaptors and Rings Wed, 19 January 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Here here now, don't forget Shane! Laughing You'd have to add the combined total of everyone else, double it and then add some to get his contribution to the gay come on posts.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Lowered Springs ae92 or ae93
Next Topic:5 x 114 18" Zepter 3 piece wheels for sale CHEAP!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:21:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011257886886597 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.