Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB ae86 in meblourne, rolling shell or complete car

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
INITIAL[D]s13
Newcomer

November 2004
WTB ae86 in meblourne, rolling shell or complete car Tue, 30 November 2004 23:27 Go to next message
hey guys been looking at buying a ae86 in melbourne and got the cash waiting here, just can t find one at the moment.
I ll take the car with or without engine and gearbox or just the rolling shell since i have a sr20det and s14 gearbox.
hopefully will be a good set up.

cheers, i no everyone is looking for one and wants one but ahh well lol Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user    
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: WTB ae86 in meblourne, rolling shell or complete car Wed, 01 December 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey what you after a ae86 ? stock , with motor / box , shell / damaged repairer / with sr20det ? which one , theres lots for sale about Laughing you just have to look abit harder man Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WTB ae86 in meblourne, rolling shell or complete car Wed, 01 December 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe he is after an ae86, with or without engine/box etc, because he has already got an sr20det motor/box.

free bumps
INITIAL[D]s13
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: WTB ae86 in meblourne, rolling shell or complete car Wed, 01 December 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i am looking at eather, acctually it would be better for me to find just a normal stock one that still goes and ill do the engine transplant later bit short of cash and waiting for my onevia soo just looking at ae86 with everything or just shell.
well can u guys tell me hwree it s the best to look, like i allways look in ns.com and on toy mods, i allwyas look in the tradingpost and other carsales websites but just cna t find any.

cheers Smile
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: WTB ae86 in meblourne, rolling shell or complete car Wed, 01 December 2004 04:33 Go to previous message
If there are none on toymods/tradingpost/carsales then there arent any available. Unless you have heavenly luck and run into some old lady selling hers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: 84 Celica *12 months rego* *Red* { SOLD }
Next Topic:SECA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:20:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048229694366455 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.