Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
icon8.gif  Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 13:26 Go to next message
I have just gotn home from 4 days in hospital after eating sweet n sour chicken from a fukkn dodgy dirty fukker who obviously doesnt know how to keep a kitchen clean or cook chicken properly but knows how to charge for the privelage..

I have never been through sooo much pain in my life!! if it wasnt for my girlfriend waking up and checking my temp, 43 degrees!!!!!!!!!!and then somehow coaxing me into the car who knows what could have happened.I would not wish the experience on anyone, the first two days are a blur,as i was in and out of sleep,my veins collapsed form dehydration leaving the doctors to hack at my arms to find a vein for the drip,i had to be placed on a chair in a freezing shower suffering convultions and shakes to cool down,not to mention shitting myself every 10 minutes. I spewed up to the point I had nothing to spew,and my temp would not drop below 40 even during a cold shower..the next couple of days were spent getting moved from ward to ward,one day i was moved 3 times Rolling Eyes,the staff while often friendly could not speak understandable english so my diagnosis took two days.This was also due to samples being lost,not labelled or as i said to my missus- sold on ebay Very Happy Absolutely fukked up experience,The shop has been reported to the dept of health and safety and im checking with my lawyer to see what i can do,cause if i have anything to fukk them with im guna fukk them hard!

As for the hospital,well the system is well and truly fukked! I stayed at one of the top ranking ones and there were guys in my room who went in for simple one day ops and have been in there for 4 weeks! i saw shit messes overlooked for half the day,and various other things that are too lenghly to list--thanks Howard voters! But seriously I hope none of you have to go through the same thing or spend time in a current state hospital..

[Updated on: Thu, 02 December 2004 13:34]

Send a private message to this user    
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked

Good to hear your OK though..

I had food posioning once, over Christmas last year from KFC, and i didnt eat anything for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.. I had to stay with my head in the toilet while everyone else ate all the nice food... Sad
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glad to see you pulled up OK mate...dont bother wasting ur money appointing a lawyer for it though...as soon as these dodgy pricks see that they have a law suit on their hands...the next thing u know they closed up shop and the maggot wont have anything in his name anyway...

all the best...and be careful mate..
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys,
best thing to come out of this is i havent had a siggie for 4 days so im giving the things up,it has also given me a bit of a new respect for my bod,and while it is already a work of art cough cough if man boobs and a 52" gut are in fashion,I think it is time to sort some shit out...as for the law thing i get some pretty cheap legal representation,so we ll see what happens...from my understanding the dep of h&s comes down pretty hard themselves..

Just watch out everyone....I love to cook and have been cautious with chicken but have been lazy aswel.DONT TAKE RISKS GUYS,the bug I got and I will find out the name of, can kill! especially young kiddies or old people,or people recovering from serious shit. Its fukkd up shizhet.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was it a schnitzel ?

i shat / spewed my guts out for days once because of them ..
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank God you're still here. Sounds like you were very lucky. Surprised

riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 00:50

thanks guys,
best thing to come out of this is i havent had a siggie for 4 days so im giving the things up,it has also given me a bit of a new respect for my bod.

Good idea... That's what I did when I had pharyngitis 8 months ago. I was so sick that it hurt to smoke and so for 2 weeks I didn't. When I was better I didn't go back and now I have officially quit. 8 months without a ciggie. You can do it too!!!
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn which place did you get this? (if your not allowed to say just say the area its in)
good to hear your ok Smile
sounds like your very lucky
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same thing happend with me

but i ate steak at LONE STAR

shat water Laughing ...threw up worst week of my life ..i thaught i was gonna die
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah same thing happend to me, i though i was gonna die too, the pain was like going on the steps on hell, my stomach felt like it was gonna come out of my mouth!!!

Mine was from a respected Chinese food outlet at a shopping centre (pretty modern mind you) I went to work after on night shift, started feeling hot and sick, so i went to the toilet, only to be faced with a grueling hour of throwing up and shattin. It was a nightmare! i had to get my sis to pick me up and a friend to drive my car home, but it got worse and luckily i got to sleep. Next morning it was fine, nothing, i was like WHAT THE Confused

But stuff like this does happen, it could be bad hygene in the restaurant or just someone coughing into the food, it happens. I work in a chinese restaurant and by all means we keep hygene at an optimum level to prevent any of this.

I'm very interested to know which shop it was too.

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Thu, 02 December 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think i can say,and cant really remember,but it was in concord across from coles but down the hill a bit,i think it was a couple of shops up from Concord pizza which we originally wanted and make the best fukken pizzas,but it was an hour wait Rolling Eyes
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unlucky son,

I too have suffered the wonders of food posioning, it frustrates the shit (no pun intended)out of me, as you mentioned they have the audacity to charge you to eat their crap, oh well son at least your right !!!

Cheers
Soapy
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got food poisoning from subway. i had one of those chicken shnitzels ones where they have already cooked it, and then they just bang it in the microwave for 20 seconds to heat it up. bastards.
i have also nearly died due to crap chinese food but in a different way. you know how sometimes they dont cut the pieces apart properly and so you get 2 or 3 pieces stuck together. i was eating mongolian lamb and there was a massive one of them which conveniently lodged itself in my throat. so i'm standing there in the middle of the food court at castle towers choking and my gf is all like "are you ok? what's wrong? do you need a drink? your face is going all red" so i gave up on her and tried to get the attention of two of the cleaners (thinking that they maybee had first aid training) and the first thing that they say is "quick get him over a bin" fukn lazy bitches just didnt want to clean up any mess off the floor. then finally out of nowhere this big guy comes up and belts me in the back and i coughed it up, then he goes "there you go mate" and just fucks back off again. felt like shit for a while afterwards. still finished my food Laughing Laughing

chris
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 14:06

i got food poisoning from subway. i had one of those chicken shnitzels ones where they have already cooked it, and then they just bang it in the microwave for 20 seconds to heat it up. bastards.
i have also nearly died due to crap chinese food but in a different way. you know how sometimes they dont cut the pieces apart properly and so you get 2 or 3 pieces stuck together. i was eating mongolian lamb and there was a massive one of them which conveniently lodged itself in my throat. so i'm standing there in the middle of the food court at castle towers choking and my gf is all like "are you ok? what's wrong? do you need a drink? your face is going all red" so i gave up on her and tried to get the attention of two of the cleaners (thinking that they maybee had first aid training) and the first thing that they say is "quick get him over a bin" fukn lazy bitches just didnt want to clean up any mess off the floor. then finally out of nowhere this big guy comes up and belts me in the back and i coughed it up, then he goes "there you go mate" and just fucks back off again. felt like shit for a while afterwards. still finished my food Laughing Laughing

chris

bahahahahaha
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you payed good money for it no point in wasting it Very Happy

Having worked in a kitchen i know how hard you have to work to up hygenie standards. I could see why smaller places would cut corners
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say sue them for everything they've got Evil or Very Mad

I worked at Domino's in year 11 and 12, and it got fucking busy on tuesdays, fridays, and weekends, and we still maintained the standards of hygiene, coz you dont wanna get a call saying some dude died from your food, and now you're getting sued Surprised
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didnt you watch that episode of ACA? The chinese takeaway place physically put food under a tap to clean it, and then put it out for consumption the next day (these were leftovers of ppls meals)

I've gotten major food poisoning twice, both from KFC (burwood) Its the funniest feeling, I was good for hours afterwards, then literally like someone throwing a brick at me, I got dizzy and felt like colapsing/vomiting (and I did just that!)

I dont eat chinese food because I dont know any good places anymore. The rule is, find a good place where the food is good and go there and only there. My usual place closed down, so I tried numerous others only to end up with minor food poisoning like 50% of the time. So I've quit eating it! Nope Someone tell me a good chinese restaurant, i miss the mongolian lamb and sweetnsourpork!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Andrew, you are always welcome to my mates chinese restaurant. I work there and so do 2 of my best mates, gauranteed fast delivery (2 X ae86's Evil or Very Mad ) and we have a great customer base. They all love it. Mate's dad has been in the business for almost 30 years, plenty of experience, cooks a good Mongolian and i highly recommend the S/S pork Razz

We are currently expensively promoting it to one of the finest in Sydney, and adding a second level.

No complaints here Twisted Evil
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man
maybe i should join the ae86 delivery service
hehehe
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we'll just park your car in front and make u wash the dishes Twisted Evil it'll rake in business! hehe
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet des, where is this place? I've been deprived of a good chinese meal for too long!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Count 7M-GTE wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 08:30

same thing happend with me

but i ate steak at LONE STAR

shat water Laughing ...threw up worst week of my life ..i thaught i was gonna die

Wasnt Lone Star at penrith was it?
I used to work there but i left as
1. they were total assholes and
2. they used to drop food on the floor, cooked/uncooked, and then just pick it up and dust it off, or cover the dirt n shit with food decorations and still serve it up..... its fucking wrong man..

The only food poisoning i had was my own fault, i bought a bottle of orange juice ( which i dont really like at the best of times) and took it to an interveiw i had, and left it in the car, in which i found ( 40 degree heat) it was really hot, so i took it home, and out it in the freezer, then, next day, after it was frozen, took it out in the car again, in which it heated up again, so when i got home i stuck it in the fridge again till it cooled, then drank it.

Man, i got fucked up. Never again.

^-^
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"they used to drop food on the floor, cooked/uncooked, and then just pick it up and dust it off, or cover the dirt n shit with food decorations and still serve it up..... its fucking wrong man.."

Shocked bloody hell

[Updated on: Fri, 03 December 2004 09:01]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No shit, and if you flat out stare at them, so they know they have been busted, they will chuck it out... i will never ever eat there.... this was about 5 years ago, so things may have changed, but still, no way ....
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what cunts
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnit Neko I love lonestar! Dont tell me that. Atleast my local one aint the one in penrith. I guess next time I'll get my steak well done so it kills all the germs =p
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, i USED to love lonestar, till i worked there... steak is the best, and those wedges they make, with the cheese and the bacon, now i know how to make em, i can make them at home Laughing

i have to have my steak well done though.. any trace of red or pink innit and i cant touch it... ewww Confused
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Fri, 03 December 2004 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohhhh the wedges! So you know the lone star secrets huh. Didnt they send out assasin cowboys to shut you up? Either way I think I should come over yours for some dinner, because Im now too weary of lone star Razz

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah those amarillo cheese fries are soooo good. i love lone star, the rositas fillet is the best steak there i rekon.

Quote:

i have to have my steak well done though.. any trace of red or pink innit and i cant touch it... ewww

thats ruining a good steak. the more you cook it the less you can taste it. i had raw scotch fillet slices as an entre at a japanese restaurant once and once you get over the fact that it is raw, it actually tastes pretty awsome.

chris
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OHH finally felt better today!! 1 week later Mad
be careful guys thats all I got to say!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yuk man !!

You may as well go shoot a cow and skin a bit of it then start .. just... chewing at it.... the thought of eating meat thats still red makes me physically sick.....

isnt uncooked meat bad for you ? like, cant you get sick ?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i forget the name of that dish that consists of really thinly sliced raw beef some cheese and sauce,absolutely amazing!It will only make you sick in pretty large amounts,or if you get it from a chinese restaurant Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 11:59]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 20:49

Care about your sick health....

I hope you get salmonella tomorrow.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i love lone star
too bad they got rid of the fried chicken (heart attack in every bite Very Happy) goes best with one of those brownies afterwards
damn kinda feel like it now THANKS GUYS! lol
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i once had a hungry jacks bacon double deluxe that had dodgy bacon in it.

the disease i caught was one the doctor had to report to the department of health cos its so bad and i had to be quarantined.

the symptoms included throwing up so much i strained and probably tore some of my stomach muscles, temperature, and shitting bright red blood for about 2 days

its pretty scary feeling like your having massive diarreah then you look down into the bowl and its coated bright red Sad Sad Sad

i was like fuck am i going to die.. didnt have to go to hospital tho but i was very sick
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 23:01

riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 20:49

Care about your sick health....

I hope you get salmonella tomorrow.

ohh someones a bit on edge today!! did ur missus steel the MISTAFISTA again?? Very Happy

on a serious note but,get off the smack Twisted Evil
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Dodgy chinese food Sun, 05 December 2004 23:35 Go to previous message
ae80 wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 00:36

Shocked

Good to hear your OK though..

I had food posioning once, over Christmas last year from KFC, and i didnt eat anything for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.. I had to stay with my head in the toilet while everyone else ate all the nice food... Sad

NO FUCKIGN SHIT... i had the same syptoms on my 18th from eating shitty KFC, y the fuck does everyone get fucked up on special occasions when its the only tiem of year when decent food is served
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sculpture in Collector (near Canberra)
Next Topic:Does anyone know SMT_007's number?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:39:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067129135131836 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.