Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Australia = Mini America?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon8.gif  Australia = Mini America? Thu, 02 December 2004 23:29 Go to next message
I dislike Americans with a passion, and it really, really saddens me to see Australia turning into the America of Oceana/Asia.

It's a sad day when Australia doesn't sign a non aggression pact in our region.

As Americans are despised by the rest of the world today, in the future Australians will be despised as well.

I've got many bad things I can say about Johnny Howard, but it's best not to air that sort of stuff here.

/rant
  Send a private message to this user    
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Thu, 02 December 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ain't nothin you can do
stop hating
stop stereotyping

Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im with you Nark,WTF is with the PM not signing the agreement,I rekon he would have the worst case of little man syndrome and this is his way of expressing some power and agression. I remember being a little kid in the mid 80's and hearing my dad and uncles winge about how we are too much like america,look at us now Rolling Eyes
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just can't believe that the PM is blind in relation to our
geographical location, we are, believe it or not, part of Asia, and we all know where Indonesia is located, and the political sway they hold in our region, wake up, smell the coffee, before we all go down the gurgler.

/rant
Cheers
Soapy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.sorryeverybody.com
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
united states of australia- tom gleeson (download it)
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many countries have actively attacked Australia in the last 100 years?

matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um, I'm gonna guess 1, and say Japan.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Japan's the only country I can think of.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forgive japan they are welcome to come over for a BBQ anyday
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Galactic Soap wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 11:22

I just can't believe that the PM is blind in relation to our
geographical location, we are, believe it or not, part of Asia, and we all know where Indonesia is located, and the political sway they hold in our region, wake up, smell the coffee, before we all go down the gurgler.

/rant
Cheers
Soapy

Correction, we are part of Australasia. not Asia.
But I too am sick of the direction this country is heading. Its not that I hate Americans, I just wish we would continue creating our own culture instead of slowly adopting the US's poor example.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

rob_RA40 wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 13:15

Only if they bring over spare parts for my car.

seeyuzz
river
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Firstly, with the point of this topic. OMFG I cannot belive that Howard didnt sign the Agreement. What a joke.

And I agree with rob. Evan more so I think Australia should have closer relations to Japan rather than America. Japan are a superior country in every single way (from everything they produce) down to the nature of the people. Not to mention they are a hell of a lot closer.

I seriously cannot fathom how howard is in power. Ok so he's the best economically minded prime minister we've ever had. But you have to realise why that is so. Did government before howard earn 50million a year off speed cameras? 100million of car related fines? revenue from GST? So not only is 'howard is an economic superleader' a guise, but he's using it to stay in power to enforce these pro-west/rightwing american trash views.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark is only invited to the BBQ if he wears a flanney, trakie dacks, thongs brings a case of VB on his shoulder, drinks it (yuk!) and smokes some winnie blues.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't be all that surprised that he didnt sign it, George wasnt there to lead him on to it. If George doesnt do it, neither does little Johnny Razz
RA40Celica
Regular

June 2002
  chris_rg@jabber.org
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i agree, our country is more like the US every day, very very sad. We can thank one man for that, Howard. Sure others have encouraged the relationship but Howard has made so we have nothing left to give, "Australia the sell out country"

did i hear something about a free trade eagreement with asian countries?.... is there a slight possibility that import cars will get a fair playing ground in the future? which might mean some good toyotas for sale in Aus!

flip side of course is that local automotive companies will probably be fucked, purely because we are not keeping up with the education/research in asia. Bloody Howard wont fund any research, australia = the dumb country. which means no jobs for new engineers like me Sad

hehe my 2cents

Cheers
Chris
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA40Celica wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 15:54

flip side of course is that local automotive companies will probably be fucked, purely because we are not keeping up with the education/research in asia. Bloody Howard wont fund any research, australia = the dumb country. which means no jobs for new engineers like me Sad

hehe my 2cents

Cheers
Chris

yup pushrods the way to go!!

andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yup pushrods the way to go!!

[/quote]

V8 Commonwhores on every street corner
Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its funny he didnt sign it coz we have such a piss poor defence force and couldnt defend our borders if there was an invasion anyhow

JH is one stupid prick
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*salutes Hitler........... errrrrrrr howard*
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
super shopping trolly VT, every mum has one Rolling Eyes
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 14:45

Firstly, with the point of this topic. OMFG I cannot belive that Howard didnt sign the Agreement. What a joke.
I seriously cannot fathom how howard is in power. Ok so he's the best economically minded prime minister we've ever had.

Ok It's late but reading that is making my blood boil. Trust me when I say he might be economically minded but he is definitely not superior economically in ANY way. I will stop now before I make a thousand posts on why he is so fucked up.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Dude, i can't see the point on saying "sorry". For one due reason i was not around at that time and the same goes for about 3/4 the population of Japan. What we all should do is understand what happened, what went wrong, move on and not dwell on the past fuck ups.

But America, now america is one fucked-uped country god bless its rednecked, trailer trashed heart. Shit, sorry, people but i'm not being politicaly correct. Unfortunate inter-family breeders that live in unmovable caravans.
assassin10000
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Fri, 03 December 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That bites that your PM isn't looking out for the best interest(s) of your country.

Unfortunately I don't have anything in the way of opinion to add. Mostly because our news service is more about sensationalism and ratings than actual reporting.

We're not all inbred, trailer trash though. Some of us own toyota's Very Happy
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sat, 04 December 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recently read that the US is using evidence gained by torture. Wonder if Johnny is going to follow that genius idea up... Rolling Eyes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Australia = Mini America? Sat, 04 December 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt_84 wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 11:35

I recently read that the US is using evidence gained by torture. Wonder if Johnny is going to follow that genius idea up... Rolling Eyes

Shocked Really? the USA using tortue.. no way Americans would never do that, theyre Americans, theyre good and not evil Rolling Eyes

Theyve been using torture for ever. Its just always 'national security' so you'll never hear about it.

Holding and torturing people for years in an army prison with no rights... its national security so its alright. Not saying other countries dont do this but what pisses me off is they use words like torture as buzz words on the nightly news as reason to invade countries.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Australia = Mini America? Sat, 04 December 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While were on this, I'd like to bring up a HUGE point in regards to world politics, perspective, censorship, propaganda.

Ever watch sbs world news? Before they show any foreign news like Al Jezerra, or the Greek or Russian news It always has a disclaimer 'this news was reported by <insertbroadcasterhere> and as such its content is not supported by sbs' (or something like that).

My question is, Why does it not have these warnings for news from America?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sat, 04 December 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
America *shakes head*.

Howard isn't a good economical PM. Economists are talking about the R word right now. The Australian govornment doesn't have much debt, thats true, but all our banks do. We'll have to pay that off at some point. And when I say we, I don't mean the banks, I mean the people who the banks have given this money to. ie. anyone with a loan.

I have nothing against an American person. They aren't all stupid. I work with one who is rather smart. It's the ones that apply to the stereotype who scare the fuck outta me.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sat, 04 December 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Theyve been using torture for ever. Its just always 'national security' so you'll never hear about it.

Yeah, I know its mostly been "under the radar", but what I read was an actual admission by the US government.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sun, 05 December 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
assassin10000 wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 09:31

That bites that your PM isn't looking out for the best interest(s) of your country.

Unfortunately I don't have anything in the way of opinion to add. Mostly because our news service is more about sensationalism and ratings than actual reporting.

We're not all inbred, trailer trash though. Some of us own toyota's Very Happy

Hum, true, but in having to watch Rickie Lake and Jerry Springer i'd say about 7/8's of you lot are. Which in some way would have to be a bit odd cause doesn't the minority groups rule the roost over there?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sun, 05 December 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im gonna make some enemies here but...
i dont like JH, but i voted for him over Latham. i know howard aint the best, i really tried to find a reason to vote labour but they just didnt offer one, theyre all over the place. Confused
my thoughts:
-we should stop bending over to Dubya
-should sign the Kyoto (spelling?) protocol
-stop stealing natural resources from east timor
-stop sending money over to countries like malaysia (we should sort out our own country before we sort out others)
-dont say sorry to the abboriginies
-get rid of that useless twit Clover Moore!
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Australia = Mini America? Sun, 05 December 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=towe_001 wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 04:34]

Unfortunate inter-family breeders that live in unmovable caravans.

Why the fuck do they keep putting wheels on caravans? Couldn't they spend all the money and time spent making it safe for the roads be used for making, I dunno, somewhere to hang their guns??

as for the topic at hand... I don't think that america sucks completely. They have a fucked up attitude to the rest of the world, and they're paying for it now, with terrorism and shit, My main beef is that it all came around when that damn lapdog howard was in power. Now we're fucked too!! and we didn't even get to fuck over any countries!! What a jip...

The northern Hemisphere could've fought all they wanted and they would've left us alone, no-one cared about us 5 years ago...

Tim.

(PS, these views may not nesacarily be my own...)
assassin10000
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sun, 05 December 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT: deleted

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 21:19]

assassin10000
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sun, 05 December 2004 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 18:31

Hum, true, but in having to watch Rickie Lake and Jerry Springer i'd say about 7/8's of you lot are. Which in some way would have to be a bit odd cause doesn't the minority groups rule the roost over there?

Ouch, If any of you are judging American's by those 'talk shows' that explains a great deal of the misconception many seem to have of America. (not that I'm saying we are right/wrong better or worse than any other country)

Jerry Springer is a 100% staged show, I'm pretty sure everyone on there except the 'audience' is an actor or hired to help make the show more outrageous for better ratings (or screened because they were the worst my country has to offer). And while Ricky Lake I'm unsure about because I never watched it except flipping through channels on the TV, it's probably 90-95% staged. I'm sure they screen and pick the 'worst' of the bunch that actually wan't to come on TV and air their dirty laundry.

Edit: Unfortunately it's neither the minority groups nor the younger generation that really rule the roost over here. It's mostly the older crowd, and the corporations/entities that fund the politicians. And those that have the power/funds to lobby for change. Not that the younger generation or minorities can't do the same, but they lack for the most part the funds, motivation and organization to do so. After them it's somewhat of a dancing game on the fine line of what the general public will tolerate.

Andrew

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 21:18]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Australia = Mini America? Sun, 05 December 2004 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it is too easy to make generalisations about countries eg. Americans are like the people you see on Jerry Springer and Australian have Kangaroos hopping around their backyards.

It is all about the politicians, they are all fuckheads if you ask me. Every country has politicians to look out/rule it and why do you think they wanted to be politicians? Could it be that they wanted to have power over something? Or maybe in our case, they just wanted the free travel and massive superannuation benefits.

I agree with what has been said about John Howard. I voted him last and Mark Latham second last. Go the Underdogs!!! Razz

So is their a solution to this? Unless someone wants to head into parliament I can't think of one Sad
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
assassin10000 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 08:12

towe_001 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 18:31

Ouch, If any of you are judging American's by those 'talk shows' that explains a great deal of the misconception many seem to have of America. (not that I'm saying we are right/wrong better or worse than any other country)

Jerry Springer is a 100% staged show, I'm pretty sure everyone on there except the 'audience' is an actor or hired to help make the show more outrageous for better ratings (or screened because they were the worst my country has to offer). And while Ricky Lake I'm unsure about because I never watched it except flipping through channels on the TV, it's probably 90-95% staged. I'm sure they screen and pick the 'worst' of the bunch that actually wan't to come on TV and air their dirty laundry.

Oh but of course its staged. How else would they get that garbage on the show, but one does have to wonder where they find the people to perform as garbage.
How could a person walk off the stage after saying something like
"At the moment yes i'm a man. But i want a sex change so that i can be with my new girlfriend who's going to have my baby, but my boyfriend's, dads, sisters, uncle, father-in-laws brothers nephews sister(who's sleeping with her brother) hates the very idea of it cause she wants to marry me for the man that i am. Oh Jerry, what can i do."
And with the crowd screaming "GO JERRY, GO JERRY"
Jerry - "Well Bubba, i think you can ask her yourself on national , oops, worldwide tv cause here she is. Come on down Mary-loo!"
And with a thump, bang and a crash Mary-loo goes through the staircase cause she's a weight-disavantaged person.
Question - weight-disavantaged? Is that the polical correct term? Wouldn't just saying that she's a fat fuck be better.
Quote:

Edit: Unfortunately it's neither the minority groups nor the younger generation that really rule the roost over here.

At times one does have to step back and wonder.
Quote:

It's mostly the older crowd, and the corporations/entities that fund the politicians. And those that have the power/funds to lobby for change.

Yep ya gotta wonder how ol' Bush got back in the game again.
Quote:

Not that the younger generation or minorities can't do the same, but they lack for the most part the funds, motivation and organization to do so. After them it's somewhat of a dancing game on the fine line of what the general public will tolerate.

Andrew

I wouldn't say all of the younger gen or all the minorities cause some would most likely know of a family memeber that'd be "connected" with, say, the KKK or, say, the national gun club or what ever.
All it takes is one voice and one ear to pass the word. And America shows that.
Jt_162
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We are turning into Ausmerica.
RA40Celica
Regular

June 2002
  chris_rg@jabber.org
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what i dont get is why these threads seem to be majority against Howard, except someone voted for him???

people that care and voice it seem to hate howard, is this because these people can see through his BS? where are all the howard supporters?

i guess this forum is probably majority young males, older generation is probably where he gets his votes. conservatives.

(or maybe they are here, just staying quiet Rolling Eyes )

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2004 01:32]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I vote informal...all politicians suck and so does democracy. Even though I have a political voice, it's not like it does anything unless I'm with the majority. People wonder why terrorism and pissed off minority groups are so rampant, it's just a byproduct of the way a western democratic society operates/thinks.

Oh and I absolutely cannot believe that Howard wouldn't sign a non-aggression pact. It really just shows what he's made of and what he believes in (ie that aggression is a valid political tool and should not be discounted)
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me i voted for the donkey.
GO THE DONKEY
Nar, i voted one nation. The only one that wasn't busy stabbing the other bastard in the back.
For the local vote i went one nation and for the shire that i'm in so far the one nation member has been the only one thats done ANYTHING for the shire. More jobs, a better hospital, fighting for better schooling its just about a case of name something for the public and she's in there fighting for it while the other bluggers are pissing it up at the local.
The one thing that i think is alright with the yanky system is that you, the vote holder, can chose to vote or not. It means that the party members, if they want your vote, they have to fight for it and not sit back and go "Who gives a shit they're forced to vote anyway"
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I voted for Skeletor...simply because my bro was voting for he-man.

Go informal voting, yay.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Mon, 06 December 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh phuck no not the Masters of the Universe Rolling Eyes
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Tue, 07 December 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 01:09

I voted for Skeletor...simply because my bro was voting for he-man.

Go informal voting, yay.

shit, that was scary Shocked i didn't register with any political party, im not even old enough to vote yet!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Australia = Mini America? Wed, 08 December 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone seen the Master of the Universe movie with Dolph Lundgren? Holy shiznit that is a terrible movie...
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Wed, 08 December 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, thank phuck
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Australia = Mini America? Thu, 09 December 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my 2c on this matter:

most of you already know that I hate John Howard - and yes I voted and was extremely dismayed to see him get back into power.

Australia wont ever sign a non aggression treaty as long as the 'puppet master' still has his hand up the 'puppets' arse.

Nor will they sign up to ratify they kyoto protocol either...so our green house emmisions can increase and increase and hey who gives a toss?
Considering that under the Kyoto protocol we are one of the few countries allowed to increase our green house emmisions by x% per year - mostly due to agriculture.

I think the one thing that the US have over us here is that there is a limit to the number of political terms that their leaders can sit in. There's no limit to how long John Howard can be in. NONE.

So we'll just have to sit around and wait for him to freaking die.

One more small thing:

'why has no one tried to assasinate George W?'
Look through America's history - there's been a huge number of assisnations of 'powerful' people yet ....

I AM IN NO WAY CONDONING THAT SORT OF ACTION EITHER.

end rant (otherwise I'll go on all day)
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Thu, 09 December 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yes, the Americans changed the number of terms after Roosevelt was in power for yonks. It's for the person, not the actual political party. I think it's a good idea.

I've got to do some more thinking in regards to Kyoto. I think we should avoid it for the time being.

I'm still waiting for Johnny to come clean with the "babies overboard" thing... and I'm still waiting for the tax releif that the GST was gonna give us...

As a side note, I think Carr is an arrogant asshole, as too is Costa and Sartor. The sooner those 3 stooges are gone the better I'll feel.

seeyuzz
river
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Australia = Mini America? Tue, 14 December 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 17:52

Hi,

... and I'm still waiting for the tax releif that the GST was gonna give us...

Tax relief? The GST is ment to give use a tax relief? Maybe if we was further up the wage-we-earn ladder we'd be getting the tax relief......

Quote:

As a side note, I think Carr is an arrogant asshole, as too is Costa and Sartor. The sooner those 3 stooges are gone the better I'll feel.

seeyuzz
river

Stooges Laughing
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Australia = Mini America? Wed, 15 December 2004 01:28 Go to previous message
Kyoto is not a fair deal.

Australia would be heavily penalised for only just falling outside the acceptable limits, yet developing countries are let off almost scott free.

Also if you were one of the 4.5% of West Australians or 3.5% of Queenslanders that would loose their job, im pretty sure you wouldn't think it was such a great idea! (Source business Council of Australia)

As for johnny having a good financial record. The cash in bank is high, but the government has sold a heap of assests, a decision which in the long run will cost us money, but right now the big winfalls from the sales show up in the books as big profits.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Check out these crazy clouds
Next Topic:why toyota have the best air-conditioners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:09:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086917877197266 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.